Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2014, 11:34 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,217,585 times

Advertisements

What Obama should have said.
The problem is That I'm the President. As Presidents go I am not even a good President. Hell the fact of the matter is, That I really suck at being President. Hell I can't even tell the truth to save my life. Now in regard to immigration. I don't know what to do about it. I really want to pander and do my best to sell out the American people, but I can't get away with that, because as much as I wish I were an emperor, I'm not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2014, 11:36 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,000,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by armory View Post
YOu have to listen to the entire link and the disdain he has for the political system.

He claimed his job is to execute the laws but congress hasn't made up a set of laws he would proclaim as law if he were emperor.

He's like a little boy who plays king of his plastic army men before he sends them to war.
The job of the executive branch is to enforce the laws...........not make them. Dear leader thinks he can do as he pleases..............and actually he does..............and nobody does anything about it. That is the problem. Unchecked power is not a good thing...........look at history.

Old 06-12-2014, 11:39 AM

7,413 posts, read 6,227,294 times
How scary is it when the leader of the free world says 'the problem is I'm not an emperor.' We are a free world because of our checks and balances that this dictator wannabe despises.

Old 06-12-2014, 11:39 AM

1,138 posts, read 1,041,869 times
Obama is not the Emperor....which according to him is a problem.

But I think I recall him referring to the Government as HIS, and not The People's, and that because it is HIS he can do whatever he wants.

Obama: It was a "unanimous decision" in "my gov't" to swap the Gitmo 5 for Bergdahl - YouTube

Old 06-12-2014, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
I can't wait for November! God, I can't wait. Cantor is removed from the game because of his support for amnesty for law breakers. Just imagine how many pissed voters will show up to throw liberals who support amnesty and Obummercare, raising taxes on the middle class, attacked blue collar folks using the IRS, gun running and the list goes on and on.

I get a tingle up my leg just typing this out.. I talk to a lot of folks everyday and I haven't talk to anyone that doesn't want to cut Obummers nuts off and feed what's left to the sharks.
Tingle............lol

Well I doubt much will change. Same crooks have an R on their lapel as ones who have a D. Thing is the guy in the big chair isn't doing his job. '16 appears to be a battle betwix the hildabeast and Jeb. Yippee. Nothing will change. So it goes. All we can do is try and vote out as many of the crooks as possible. If it is Hillary/Jeb I'll sit home. Or maybe the grand puba will just decide he wants to stay on............and change the rules??

Old 06-12-2014, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
And Thank God we have this system of checks and balances to PREVENT any President from wanting to rule by his own hand.
To side with any President that wants this kind of power is promoting a dictatorship.
Well he keeps getting away with whatever he wants. The "system" is of course there but when nobody follows the rules it doesn't matter. That appears where we are now.

Old 06-12-2014, 02:00 PM

7,501 posts, read 5,749,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Tingle............lol

Well I doubt much will change. Same crooks have an R on their lapel as ones who have a D. Thing is the guy in the big chair isn't doing his job. '16 appears to be a battle betwix the hildabeast and Jeb. Yippee. Nothing will change. So it goes. All we can do is try and vote out as many of the crooks as possible. If it is Hillary/Jeb I'll sit home. Or maybe the grand puba will just decide he wants to stay on............and change the rules??
I think he hates being president and just wants the hell out. In the meantime he will continue to destroy what's left. I even doubt he would give a chit if he was impeached and he just keeps pushing the bar to see what he can get away with. For example, he rounded up orphans in Mexico and other countries, shipped them to the border, dropped them off in the desert and told them to walk across the border after removing all border patrol agents. All this to get Amensty passed. Now, how of we know this?

Kids don't walk across miles and miles of desert
How would kids find their way
Survive with no money
This has never happened except this one time when numb nuts wants to destroy middle class by giving amnesty to millions and millions
The DHS told congress it would stop if they passed àmnesty

The list goes on and on.. He's going to become more and more brazen and I predict he will be impeached before his term is over.

Old 06-12-2014, 02:27 PM

7,474 posts, read 7,032,927 times
Well, since we're playing that game, here's a YouTube video of your beloved Dubya chatting about how much easier things would be if he were a dictator:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvUEsm0wNIA

Are we done yet?

Are we done with the mock outrage over "liberals" and the double standards regarding when "they" do something vs. when "our team" does something?"

Are we done pretending politics is a football game and suddenly 'merica fell apart in January 2009, but everything was just wonderful up until then?

Here's a hint - neither party cares about you, me, or anyone else on this forum.

Old 06-12-2014, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
I think he hates being president and just wants the hell out. In the meantime he will continue to destroy what's left. I even doubt he would give a chit if he was impeached and he just keeps pushing the bar to see what he can get away with. For example, he rounded up orphans in Mexico and other countries, shipped them to the border, dropped them off in the desert and told them to walk across the border after removing all border patrol agents. All this to get Amensty passed. Now, how of we know this?

Kids don't walk across miles and miles of desert
How would kids find their way
Survive with no money
This has never happened except this one time when numb nuts wants to destroy middle class by giving amnesty to millions and millions
The DHS told congress it would stop if they passed àmnesty

The list goes on and on.. He's going to become more and more brazen and I predict he will be impeached before his term is over.
Puba won't be impeached. They are all crooks and just spin along and play the game. Hell why would they. Their jobs on the line too. Sad thing is being a rep wasn't a job back in the day........it was something folks looked at as a duty and they did it and went back home to farm or what have you. Now these clowns are all about the "job" and getting donations. All they care about. Us useless citizens are the last thing they think about.

Old 06-12-2014, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post
Well, since we're playing that game, here's a YouTube video of your beloved Dubya chatting about how much easier things would be if he were a dictator:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvUEsm0wNIA

Are we done yet?

Are we done with the mock outrage over "liberals" and the double standards regarding when "they" do something vs. when "our team" does something?"

Are we done pretending politics is a football game and suddenly 'merica fell apart in January 2009, but everything was just wonderful up until then?

Here's a hint - neither party cares about you, me, or anyone else on this forum.
Well I will say you are correct. Why one side with the D label screams that they care about everybody is my question???. Just lay it out. Can't do that though as too many votes will come their way if they keep on claiming they care about everybody.................and the sheep keep baaaing. So she goes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies