U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2013, 10:39 PM

44,884 posts, read 30,113,873 times

Advertisements

It does seem that the arms manufacturers aren't able to keep up with the ability of Obama to sell guns. They just got so far behind that they can't keep up and he keeps on selling more and more. Ammo is very hard to get hold of since DHS has bought or ordered so much of it recently. Yep, it is hard to buy just anything you want to buy these days because of that outstanding job of selling.

Guns And Ammo Production Maxed Out: "This is a Society Preparing For War"
Rate this post positively

Old 02-15-2013, 10:42 PM

651 posts, read 640,865 times
It is easing up. I now see it getting to the shelf at walmart. Its better than it was just a few weeks ago. Let just make sure that the left does not get any new gun laws passed.

Old 02-15-2013, 10:44 PM

3,811 posts, read 3,870,787 times
Everyone is putting in their orders now. If you bought it legally, its very difficult to take it away from you. Colt said their AR orders are only 90 days behind. So, before any law is enacted, most people will have taken possession of their rifle(s). I know people who are buying 10+ rifles and thousands of magazines. Both for illegal resale and super inflated prices and for their own use.

Old 02-15-2013, 10:44 PM

12,643 posts, read 18,974,676 times
They have been since 2008. Ha

Old 02-15-2013, 10:49 PM

4 posts, read 3,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil306 View Post
Everyone is putting in their orders now. If you bought it legally, its very difficult to take it away from you. Colt said their AR orders are only 90 days behind. So, before any law is enacted, most people will have taken possession of their rifle(s). I know people who are buying 10+ rifles and thousands of magazines. Both for illegal resale and super inflated prices and for their own use.
Nope I don't buy it. I don't buy that colt is only behind three months. I have a letter from Stag arms that said they are over two years behind and colt is more slow to manufacture than stag. So not buying what your laying down.

Old 02-15-2013, 10:54 PM

7,484 posts, read 7,028,116 times
Be nice if the gov would step in and sell some of their stockpiles to relieve the shortage,like they do with other comodoties.

Old 02-15-2013, 10:56 PM

9,031 posts, read 9,384,985 times
I guess this means the recession is over and everyone's tax burden has eased... how else can people afford this stuff?

Old 02-15-2013, 11:25 PM

16,876 posts, read 13,841,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
It does seem that the arms manufacturers aren't able to keep up with the ability of Obama to sell guns. They just got so far behind that they can't keep up and he keeps on selling more and more. Ammo is very hard to get hold of since DHS has bought or ordered so much of it recently. Yep, it is hard to buy just anything you want to buy these days because of that outstanding job of selling.

Guns And Ammo Production Maxed Out: "This is a Society Preparing For War"

I already have what I want, but I am still buying privately when something I like comes my way.

bought a BCM eag carbine with an acog, a glock 30 and 20 full capacity magazines, all for $2200.

no 4473 attaching them to me.

Old 02-15-2013, 11:59 PM

4,130 posts, read 4,088,516 times
Amazing what sheep gun nuts are. Just a whisper of a new regulation on guns and they can't even keep up with production.

4 years of this every month and they have been living like kings misleading fools. It's getting funnier and funnier each time they do it and gun nuts lap it up like a stupid dog does to wiper fluid...just as fatal to the fools wallets.

Old 02-16-2013, 12:10 AM

2,608 posts, read 1,901,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldCityWanderer View Post
Amazing what sheep gun nuts are. Just a whisper of a new regulation on guns and they can't even keep up with production.

4 years of this every month and they have been living like kings misleading fools. It's getting funnier and funnier each time they do it and gun nuts lap it up like a stupid dog does to wiper fluid...just as fatal to the fools wallets.
Actually your wrong, real "Gun Nuts" already have everything they need...

Likely a lot of this is idiot "liberals" that realized voting for 0bama and depending on Republicans to protect their gun rights was stupid...

Now they are scared and panic buying...

Then there's also LOTS of NEW and recent gun owners driving up demand...

The "Gun Nuts" saw this coming, hopefully all the newly awakened will start taking their liberties seriously from now on....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.