Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-17-2013, 05:27 PM

11,768 posts, read 10,261,651 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoodsofATL View Post
No, especially not man-made medication made from isolated chemicals , rather holistic and whole natural foods and remedies. With some of the science used from modern medicine and ancient knowledge of the world throughout the globe we can make a significant impact in this problem. The real remedy is a full reform of the American system as a whole, seriously.
Ok. How? And why are only some people able to get past slavery and not others? My gf is black, but I can't remember a single time she has ever brought up race. In comparison, I used to work for this guy that thought the whole world was against him. 2 completely different mindsets. One is a biology student and the other never went to school.

Old 02-17-2013, 05:48 PM

799 posts, read 1,094,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lycos679 View Post
Ok. How? And why are only some people able to get past slavery and not others? My gf is black, but I can't remember a single time she has ever brought up race. In comparison, I used to work for this guy that thought the whole world was against him. 2 completely different mindsets. One is a biology student and the other never went to school.
What do you mean they are not able to get past slavery? Are they suppose to get over it and not remember it as a war crime? She's most likely not aware of just how deep racism go due to propaganda given to her by an enemy she never knew that she had. You see, I know political and military science (studying it as well) and propaganda as well as deception is a major part of war. You should read Sun Tzu's The Art of War if you don't know why deception is key in war.

Old 02-17-2013, 06:00 PM

20,126 posts, read 16,157,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perception View Post
Wtf you comparing pows to an entire enslaved people. Gtfoh Afrikan babies were ripped from their mothers breast and sold away, pregnant Afrikan were hung by their toes and had the bellies cut open fluids from her womb, her blood, her unborn child all pour from out of her body, only to instill fear into the other enslaved Afrikans. These same two legged dogs raped little black boys and girls, dehumanizing these children so young. Knocking the teeth from the gums off the black man if he refused to eat, knocking his teeth out while putting a funnel in his mouth to feed him slop. These same devils baited alligators with black babies

Tell me jasper what other people went through what my people went through?

I'll do the honors and tell you that no one has, no one has suffered like we have . So spare that bs for another topic
I suggest you try reading a little Jewish history for starters. Throughout world history many people have been enslaved and mistreated. YOU have not. Your people are my people, and sorry my friend, but any failure you experience today is your own. I love being an American and America has been good to me. So did my parents and grandparents. You either choose to wallow in excuses or you figure out how to overcome obstacles. Got to tell you, life is a lot more enjoyable when you embrace opportunities instead of focusing on real or imagined slights. Life is unfair, accept it and move on.

Old 02-17-2013, 06:05 PM

3,168 posts, read 2,062,681 times
Quote:
You're right the mindsets are completely different. Like I said, the Durand line. Above there was maybe 10-20 million that the British could never conquer and below was close to 1 billion that the British easily conquered.

Your fate stems from what you're willing to accept.

Old 02-17-2013, 06:06 PM

11,768 posts, read 10,261,651 times
Quote:
What do you mean they are not able to get past slavery? Are they suppose to get over it and not remember it as a war crime? She's most likely not aware of just how deep racism go due to propaganda given to her by an enemy she never knew that she had. You see, I know political and military science (studying it as well) and propaganda as well as deception is a major part of war. You should read Sun Tzu's The Art of War if you don't know why deception is key in war.
Slavery happened. Nothing can change that. The only thing that can be changed is the future, which is more difficult to do if you dwell on the past. What reforms need to take place in the American system? Who are people going to blame when white people are gone?

Some people think that the world is holding them back and others think nothing can hold them back. The different mindsets people hold make a difference in what can be achieved. However, if some people suffer from PTSS and not others I think it is fair to ask why. Is it just the neighborhood they grew up in, socioeconomic status, parental influence, peer influence? Like I said I don't know.

Old 02-17-2013, 06:08 PM

I'd just like to add that your girlfriend might be holding back her opinions not wanting to offend. I had romantic relationships with Russian girls and they always agreed with me on politics but I always knew they disagreed with me when I was never around.

Old 02-17-2013, 06:10 PM

20,126 posts, read 16,157,110 times
Quote:
Some people think that the world is holding them back and others think nothing can hold them back. The different mindsets people hold make a difference in what can be achieved. However, if some people suffer from PTSS and not others I think it is fair to ask why. Is it just the neighborhood they grew up in, socioeconomic status, parental influence, peer influence? Like I said I don't know.
It is whether or not you are taught as a child that life is unfair but you have in your own power the fate of your own life or if you are taught you can't succeed because someone will always hold you back.

Old 02-17-2013, 06:10 PM

19,840 posts, read 12,099,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombieApocExtraordinaire View Post
I'd just like to add that your girlfriend might be holding back her opinions not wanting to offend. I had romantic relationships with Russian girls and they always agreed with me on politics but I always knew they disagreed with me when I was never around.
No offense, but the level of anger and retaliation you have shown on these threads certainly may have influenced their actions.

Old 02-17-2013, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
No offense, but the level of anger and retaliation you have shown on these threads certainly may have influenced their actions.
I have said no anger. Just a plain words on how it will between Russians and us. The Russians want to build an empire and we want to live like free men. In term the Russians made a blood enemy.

Old 02-17-2013, 06:51 PM

10,031 posts, read 9,507,142 times
Quote:
No, my mind cannot be my enemy though the white man is a very real threat to my existence on this Earth, though I have no fear I know my true enemy.
If you live in the hoods of Atlanta, then the only real threat to your existence would indeed be other blacks. Just saying.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies