Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2013, 03:29 PM

3,168 posts, read 2,062,681 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamBarrow View Post
Actually, it is too late to get even, when the guy you want to get even with is dead.

So unless someone wants to go on a genocidal rampage and kill white people who haven't done anything to them, it's too late to get even.
Ancestors are as good as any to get revenge. It happens where I'm from all the time. If it's found out a member of one clan killed a member of yours, doesn't matter how many decades or centuries ago, blood is spilled. We call it (loosely translated) "freedom through blood."

Old 02-17-2013, 03:29 PM

6,137 posts, read 4,860,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombieApocExtraordinaire View Post
Well, that's what he articulates but I bet deep down he wants revenge.
Well he'd better beat on his pillow then, because all those slaveholders are dead.

So are the Africans who probably sold his ancestors into slavery. Of course, they'd probably get a pass since they're not from "Amerikkka", but hey.

Quote:
That's a healthy thought process for anyone wronged. Revenge is soothing for the soul.
Well from a psychological standpoint, you're wrong, but we'll agree to disagree.

Quote:
Ancestors are as good as any to get revenge.
Well first off, most white people aren't ancestors of slaveholders, so he'll have to do some research. Second off, he'll wind up right in that evil racist criminal justice system for a long long time.

Sounds like a recipe for success. I think I read this in a self help book.

Quote:
It happens where I'm from all the time. If it's found out a member of one clan killed a member of yours, doesn't matter how many decades or centuries ago, blood is spilled. We call it (loosely translated) "freedom through blood."
And that is where? Eastern Europe, right? Quite the utopia over there, your philosophy is really working wonders.

Old 02-17-2013, 03:32 PM

799 posts, read 1,094,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Do you mind us asking just where do you live? Just the city/town or one close by would help.....
Read the username

Quote:
I think young man you just lost a logical debate to your thread......how are we to take you serious when you just said this.....bolded in black.

What your really after is for us to confirm your own fears........who's telling you this???
I simply answered a question but if you can try and refute my claim. I need nobody to confirm the truth, you just know the truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirron View Post
Surely you can understand why many whites won't touch this subject. Many thousands of our ancestors fought and died in that war so you could be free, but that isn't talked about. I'll be very honest; I don't know what to do with this centuries old grief and resentment. All I can say is that as far back as I can go in my families' history, we did not own slaves, and I do not force anyone to do anything they don't want to in this day and age.

Why don't we ever see the Irish lamenting about their slave past here? They too, were bought and sold, beaten and killed, shipped out to never be seen again, etc.
The Civil War was not meant to free the slaves only to acquire the wealth that slave labor accumulated over the years. You know that the Irish came here as immigrants assimilated and even acquired a national holiday, in case you feel that you're still not recognized you have Irish Heritage Month coming up next month and the President even greets the Taoiseach:

Quote:
I do believe I've heard whites don't have this right.....they've never lived it. Crazy how people don't even know what the Irish went through.......wonder if the OP has any idea what those white people did for blacks. Most don't know, because those people have choosen to move on and not look back.
They lived slavery in the form of indentured servitude, but has not experienced Chattel Slavery, what Afrikans as well as the Natives went through, though of course Afrikans went through this in more than just America.

Quote:
The reason is whites won. They enslaved your ancestors. You want a rematch of some sorts.

On Haiti the rematch was settled and the whites were hanged from trees. America never had that blood letting.
Actually after Haiti gained its independence it was put into debt by France and that has stunted the economic growth of Haiti as a nation, so the French technically can't take a loss. And Amerikkka was actually getting ready to abolish Slavery after The Honorable Nat Turner engaged in his uprising, it's in history by the way just do some research. That's also why the Portuguese dropped slavery so suddenly in Brazil due to the fact they were scared of an enormous uprising by the overwhelming population of the Slaves brought in to the country.

Old 02-17-2013, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Well first off, most white people aren't ancestors of slaveholders, so he'll have to do some research. Second off, he'll wind up right in that evil racist criminal justice system for a long long time.

Sounds like a recipe for success. I think I read this in a self help book.
There are 30-40 million black people in this country. They should concentrate in the south east and rebel and take the south east portions they inhabit with them. That would mark their freedom and the regaining of their honor.

Old 02-17-2013, 03:33 PM

41,813 posts, read 51,045,587 times
Quote:
Ancestors are as good as any to get revenge. It happens where I'm from all the time. If it's found out a member of one clan killed a member of yours, doesn't matter how many decades or centuries ago, blood is spilled. We call it (loosely translated) "freedom through blood."
Quire frankly that is ridiculous.

Old 02-17-2013, 03:35 PM

3,863 posts, read 6,296,195 times
Quote:
Time is always in the rear-view mirror. It's never too late to get even.
Look where revenge got Chris Dorner.

It sounds like the only thing that will cure your rage is total annihilation of any and all whites.

Old 02-17-2013, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoodsofATL View Post
Actually after Haiti gained its independence it was put into debt by France and that has stunted the economic growth of Haiti as a nation, so the French technically can't take a loss. And Amerikkka was actually getting ready to abolish Slavery after The Honorable Nat Turner engaged in his uprising, it's in history by the way just do some research. That's also why the Portuguese dropped slavery so suddenly in Brazil due to the fact they were scared of an enormous uprising by the overwhelming population of the Slaves brought in to the country.
Haiti set a precedent that scared white slaveholders across the lands. But the Haitian people might be poor, but they remain free men. The Afghan people maybe poor but they have their freedom (of sorts now, but they will within a decade). Freedom doesn't always equate with prosperity in material possessions but it always equates with prosperity in spiritual life.

6,137 posts, read 4,860,984 times
Quote:
There are 30-40 million black people in this country. They should concentrate in the south east and rebel and take the south east portions they inhabit with them. That would mark their freedom and the regaining of their honor.
Hey I'm all for it, just a couple of problems.

1. They can't exclude whitey from a portion of the country just because. Of course, with an armed rebellion, they could try to do it by force, but I don't think that would work out very well. It'd be easier to colonize Africa.

2. The vast majority of black people won't go for #1. The vast majority would rather live in America than "HoodsOfATLLand". Evil racist slavery system notwithstanding.

17,468 posts, read 12,936,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perception View Post
Of course not they fear,and rightfully so,that if many of us wake up and become aware of our condition that the event like the Haitian revolution will happen on "American" soil

An insult to slaves? If I ever had to choose the dumbest statement this would be a sure vote. Then wants to offer advice when. He doesn't even have a mind of his own lmao

No address the subject first, want to apply to Africa when I'm talking about something in Amerikkka, you need a geography lesson before you can speak on politics kid
Nice and you want to be taken serious also.....

Old 02-17-2013, 03:37 PM

267 posts, read 202,670 times
Quote:

Okay. To respond to your second sentence, you're wrong. Your third and fourth sentences don't even make sense.

Yes, it's an insult to slaves.

Seems my actual point flew right over your head, kid. Guess you're not one for subtlety.

And what is up with this "Amerikkka" crap? Speak English.

No he doesn't. He wants to whine on an internet forum and wallow in victimhood.
This is your idea of a rebuttal I had a feeling you was a bit simple minded but not to this extent, I mean damn your education failed in the critical thinking department. You gotta do better son, ok?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies