Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2013, 03:43 PM

1,523 posts, read 1,437,937 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by caribdoll View Post
Predominantly speaking, his mother is Asian, and his father is African-American. He is a mixed heritage, and that's how he identifies.
You're saying Stanley Anne Dunham was Asian? Or are you talking about Anna Chin Soebarkah, the Indonesian woman who some are claiming is Obama's real biological mother knocked up in Hawaii by Frank Marshall Davis? This is why Ann Dunham wrote Barry's name as Barack Hussein Obama Soebarkah on her passport, that was his name.

The Story Of Barack Obama's Real Alleged Biological Mother
Lame Cherry: Anna Chin Soebarkah
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2013, 03:44 PM

12,905 posts, read 15,656,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
You're saying Stanley Anne Dunham was Asian? Or are you talking about Anna Chin Soebarkah, the Indonesian woman who some are claiming is Obama's real biological mother knocked up in Hawaii by Frank Marshall Davis? This is why Ann Dunham wrote Barry's name as Barack Hussein Obama Soebarkah on her passport, that was his name.

The Story Of Barack Obama's Real Biological Mother

I think the post refers to Tiger Woods.

Old 02-17-2013, 03:47 PM

15,063 posts, read 6,171,874 times
Quote:

Who is speaking about Obama? You are well aware that I am speaking about Tiger Woods, which is why you cut out the first sentence in my post. You are not slick.

Clearly if my post said "his mother is Asian and his father is African-American," I would be referring to Tiger Woods.

Obama's father is Kenyan (African), and his mother is White American.

Goodness...smh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
Thank you.

Last edited by ReineDeCoeur; 02-17-2013 at 03:55 PM..

Old 02-17-2013, 03:48 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,003,249 times
You can't say "golf".

It is a racist code word similar to "Chicago".

Old 02-17-2013, 03:50 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,834,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier
How much money will it cost the American taxpayer for him to use Air Force One go play golf with adulterer Tiger Woods?
He doesnt care!!!! -- MONEY is nothing to him!! (While everyone else struggles)

Old 02-17-2013, 03:51 PM

1,523 posts, read 1,437,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
I had forgotten Tiger had a Asian mom.

Old 02-17-2013, 03:55 PM
PDD

8,773 posts, read 18,385,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Yes, we know how deep the hatred runs towards our military service men, women and veterans from the liberal left...
Your stupid and totally inaccurate comment sends you right to my ignore list, but I thank you for the heads up.

Old 02-17-2013, 03:56 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,560,662 times
Quote:
Oh for goodness sakes!

Old 02-17-2013, 03:57 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,560,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDD View Post
Your stupid and totally inaccurate comment sends you right to my ignore list, but I thank you for the heads up.
Don't worry, when they have nothing intelligent to post out come the canned responses perpetrated by their heros.

Old 02-17-2013, 03:57 PM

52,687 posts, read 47,946,017 times
And, as usual, he sets the tone for wasteful spending in America. I'm ashamed that my dollar has to go to this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies