Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-18-2013, 05:19 AM

4,395 posts, read 4,911,481 times

Advertisements

Barrett Arms did this when Hawaii banned the .50 cal - FCI - NEWS

I know when California banned the .50, Barrett introduced the .416 which had a longer range, better accuracy and had more knockdown power at 1,000 yards.

Midway USA just jumped into the mix - Midway: No LEO Mag and Ammo Sales Where Civilian Bans Apply | The Truth About Guns
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2013, 05:22 AM

24,868 posts, read 24,386,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoooka View Post
I say to all those in NY that love their guns, Come on down to Florida. Its a gun state and its warm and ten times better then NY. Get some sun and time on the range. Screw NY and all that cold.
And thats a free country option, move to a state with better laws.

Of course, you could be like me in Tennessee. I'm home again, don't want to move again, so I'll fight and change the laws where I'm at for things I want. Or, I'll deal with it.

Thats a personal choice, are assault weapons really so important to you, that you'll move for them? My guess is that 99% of the population is going to say no, I'll stay where I'm at.

Old 02-18-2013, 05:31 AM

7,321 posts, read 6,925,052 times
I see we have a greedy liberal willing undermine the fight for the constitution for greed .
It takes charricter to stand in solidarity. In my opinion ammo suppliers should also take a stand and dry up the supply to the government because the government breached the contract with the people of the united states by their actions .
A company with a contract can and should with hold it's order if the purchaser has proven to be a danger to society.

Old 02-18-2013, 05:32 AM

3,160 posts, read 4,366,471 times
magpul and their subcontractors employ over 600 people in colorado.

magpul will be leaving, wanna bet over 500 of those people WONT move and will be unemployed.

you *******s keep shrugging it off, more and more firearm related businesses will make a stand against these criminal acts.

whats next after they're done gutting the 2nd amendment ?

how about lets repeal the 19th ?
women were responsible for getting both clinton and obama elected, its obvious they are too stupid to vote, lets bring an end to that incredibly stupid amendment too.

Old 02-18-2013, 05:33 AM

24,868 posts, read 24,386,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arleigh View Post
I see we have a greedy liberal willing undermine the fight for the constitution for greed .
It takes charricter to stand in solidarity. In my opinion ammo suppliers should also take a stand and dry up the supply to the government because the government breached the contract with the people of the united states by their actions .
A company with a contract can and should with hold it's order if the purchaser has proven to be a danger to society.
The largest arms dealer in the world is the United States federal government. No logical business person would not sell to them.

Old 02-18-2013, 05:34 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,942,406 times
I can go to any Gun Broker or gun brokers and buy any legal firearm from any manufaturer and in any quantity I wish...are these firearm manufacturers going to unplug the internet?

Old 02-18-2013, 05:55 AM

4,130 posts, read 4,460,771 times
That's like saying I give up smoking for lent when I don't smoke.

It's only a gesture that seems to count for people who really don't know anything about the world.

Old 02-18-2013, 05:57 AM

57,268 posts, read 26,199,434 times
The NY Police can get all the guns they want, just have to go to PA or VA.

Old 02-18-2013, 06:09 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,470,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bily Lovec View Post
magpul and their subcontractors employ over 600 people in colorado.

magpul will be leaving, wanna bet over 500 of those people WONT move and will be unemployed.

you *******s keep shrugging it off, more and more firearm related businesses will make a stand against these criminal acts.

whats next after they're done gutting the 2nd amendment ?

how about lets repeal the 19th ?
women were responsible for getting both clinton and obama elected, its obvious they are too stupid to vote, lets bring an end to that incredibly stupid amendment too.
Is a person mature enough to play with guns if they use the term "*******"? Just asking.

Old 02-18-2013, 06:14 AM

651 posts, read 705,209 times
If citizens can't have them I say then cops don't need them. If we are going to be like Europe than most of the cops over there are not armed. Lets stop all the intimidation of cops. Let em be bobbys, no guns.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies