Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-18-2013, 06:20 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,532,093 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuselage View Post
No no - they are obviously fine. It's children that need to be locked away because they are such an inconvenience to drunk racists.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2013, 06:21 PM

1,519 posts, read 1,227,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
Many children cry when the plane is taking off or descending. That doesn't make them a brat.
Only in the eyes of those who think they know everything, but who never had any children themselves and thus, know absolutely nothing about the topic.

You read it - if your toddler is in pain, distract, distract, distract. You certainly don't want your kid's suffering due to pressure changes to inconvenience anybody. You should have just stayed home for the first ten years of your kid's life - just to make sure...

It is amazing to see just how clueless some people are and with what incredible confidence they approach a topic they know nothing about.

Old 02-18-2013, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
You poor helpless thing. I am not your google. She's been all over the place doing interviews.

And you, another poor thing, completely missed the point.
Not the one you described. Perhaps you were wrong or misunderstood the interviews.

Old 02-18-2013, 06:27 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,449,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropical87 View Post
Depending on the toddler, I've found distraction to work. Also keeping them moving, like letting them crawl/walk around a small area supervised.
And you do this how on an airplane when the seatbelt sign is on?

Old 02-18-2013, 06:33 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,132,371 times
Well...has this guy said anything at all on FPB (Flight Poor Baby..? I saw her interviewed and she seems a little shaky & to be trying to convince herself its all true...plus theres a big story hero on every street corner trying to be a tough guy when theres no competition, an older guy. Who says he's telling the exact truth and at what stage did he see everything and who says he's remembering everything perfectly, all worked up to be a hero against an ole guy. If he heard an argument and loud complaining between them how does anyone know she wasn't the one doing the smacking around and should be charged..? from her story there was lots of confrontation and it usually takes two to tangle. I like taking the underdog when the facts arn't in and she seems like a smacker to me. Sounds like she was prob winding up to wallop the ole fella , missed...lost control over the baby and the baby got the scratch under the chin...all yu gotta do is try to visualize exactly how that baby got hit, if it was a hit...more like a smear if u ask me for the scratch....hmmm.....who's got nails on Flight Poor Baby..?

Last edited by stargazzer; 02-18-2013 at 06:43 PM..

Old 02-18-2013, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
Well...has this guy said anything at all on FPB (Flight Poor Baby..? I saw her interviewed and she seems a little shaky & to be trying to convince herself its all true...plus theres a big story hero on every street corner trying to be a tough guy when theres no competition, an older guy. If he heard an argument and loud complaining between them how does anyone know she wasn't the one doing the smacking around and should be charged..? from her story there was lots of confrontation and it usually takes two to tangle. I like taking the underdog when the facts arn't in and she seems like a smacker to me. Sounds like she was prob winding up to wallop the ole fella , missed...lost control over the baby and the baby got the scratch under the chin...all yu gotta do is try to visualize exactly how that baby got hit, for the scratch....hmmm.....who's got nails on Flight Poor Baby..?
Witnesses saw him slap the baby.

Old 02-18-2013, 06:44 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,132,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
Witnesses saw him slap the baby.
No....one guy , thats the story. Its not a believable story and shes not convincing at all. They prob had words, both of them and the ole guy was prob trying to get away from her.

Old 02-18-2013, 06:44 PM

1,519 posts, read 1,227,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
Well...has this guy said anything at all on FPB (Flight Poor Baby..? I saw her interviewed and she seems a little shaky & to be trying to convince herself its all true...plus theres a big story hero on every street corner trying to be a tough guy when theres no competition, an older guy. Who says he's telling the exact truth and at what stage did he see everything and who says he's remembering everything perfectly, all worked up to be a hero against an ole guy. If he heard an argument and loud complaining between them how does anyone know she wasn't the one doing the smacking around and should be charged..? from her story there was lots of confrontation and it usually takes two to tangle. I like taking the underdog when the facts arn't in and she seems like a smacker to me. Sounds like she was prob winding up to wallop the ole fella , missed...lost control over the baby and the baby got the scratch under the chin...all yu gotta do is try to visualize exactly how that baby got hit, for the scratch....hmmm.....who's got nails on Flight Poor Baby..?
Yup, you do make TOTAL sense. I actually think that the toddler started it all. Probably smacked the poor old chap in the face or something and provoked him. I wouldn't be surprised if that scratch is self-inflicted. The baby probably knew the guy was a President and figured claiming this incident would end up in a big payday for the family. Clearly, the toddler is the aggressor, Hundley is the innocent victim, and the mother is just an accessory to extortion.

Excuse me, but could you please indicate from which bizarre alternate reality you log onto this forum?

Old 02-18-2013, 06:45 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,669,981 times
There are reasons airlines (and restaurants, etc) are creating seating arrangements for people with kids, away from people who merely want to enjoy their flight or meal in peace.

This kid and his ditzy mother are 2 of those reasons.

Old 02-18-2013, 06:48 PM

8,063 posts, read 12,774,958 times
Rightfully so. He showed EXTREME lack of judgement and thought when he did that to a child. Had he been my employee I would HOPE I would have recognized this flaw prior to the incident HOWEVER he would have been gone the minute He made the news if I hadn't. No excuse in the world could justify his behavior and I wouldn't want the scum bag around.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies