Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2013, 11:21 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,261,277 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
Gayety? Hahaha, whatever that is. You didn't watch the clip, did you?
That word gayety is what my computer insisted I use instead of gayiety. I forced it to spell it the way I wanted it spelled.

You know, of course, what that meant. And, yes, I did watch the link. I tend to do things like that even when I know the source. When will you left leaners start availing yourselves of my links?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2013, 11:24 AM

4,837 posts, read 4,166,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
That word gayety is what my computer insisted I use instead of gayiety. I forced it to spell it the way I wanted it spelled.

You know, of course, what that meant. And, yes, I did watch the link. I tend to do things like that even when I know the source. When will you left leaners start availing yourselves of my links?
Huh? What the hell does that have to do w/anything?

Old 02-20-2013, 11:26 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,261,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
Huh? What the hell does that have to do w/anything?
What do you think? Maybe you should say something about which question you are talking about.

Old 02-20-2013, 11:35 AM

1,692 posts, read 1,959,728 times
WWYD used to be an interesting experiment, but I find it entirely too contrived now.

Either way, it was an interesting clip. People are decent at their core.

Old 02-20-2013, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
What do you think? Maybe you should say something about which question you are talking about.
I'm asking what your "links" have to do w/anything? I've noticed your incessant link posting & constantly questioning if people read or watched your link. In fact, I'd say you're obsessed. It's beyond bizarre. I'm wondering if you even knew the clip we're discussing had nothing to do w/Moveon.org other than the fact that they provided the link. I ask because you specifically mention moveon.org in your post.

Old 02-20-2013, 01:49 PM

17,823 posts, read 23,448,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
MoveOn didn't produce the video, they just linked it.
That is enough to discredit the video out of hand. I did not watch the video. I have absolutely no intention of watching ANY video linked to by MoveOn or any anti-American leftist propaganda organization, such as CBS, NBC, ABC, and CNN.

Old 02-20-2013, 02:25 PM

30,345 posts, read 51,930,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
That is enough to discredit the video out of hand. I did not watch the video. I have absolutely no intention of watching ANY video linked to by MoveOn or any anti-American leftist propaganda organization, such as CBS, NBC, ABC, and CNN.
LOL... so basically you don't watch anything mainstream (not referring to MoveOn, just the others you listed), which means you probably only watch RIGHT-wing propaganda. Lemme guess, FOX and/or WND? Or are you one of those who think YouTube counts as a legitimate source?

And this is what's wrong with our country, when even the most mainstream sources are called "propaganda" - but those same people usually think the ACTUAL propaganda is real. Wow, I weep for our future.

Old 02-20-2013, 02:41 PM

17,823 posts, read 23,448,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
LOL... so basically you don't watch anything mainstream (not referring to MoveOn, just the others you listed), which means you probably only watch RIGHT-wing propaganda. Lemme guess, FOX and/or WND? Or are you one of those who think YouTube counts as a legitimate source?

And this is what's wrong with our country, when even the most mainstream sources are called "propaganda" - but those same people usually think the ACTUAL propaganda is real. Wow, I weep for our future.
Actually, I do not watch TV at all. ABC, CBS, NBC, and CNN like to pretend to be news sources, but in actual fact they are nothing more than propagandist shills for the Democratic Party. CNN in particular has a long history of spreading lies and misinformation. Why do you think MoveOn linked to an ABC video in the first place? Because they are kindred in their hatred of Americans, just like all the other liberal freaks.

If you are weeping for our future now, you are about five years too late. You should have been weeping the instant the mainstream propaganda arm of the Democratic Party put Obama into office. The US will never recover from the harm he has done.

Old 02-20-2013, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
Actually, I do not watch TV at all. ABC, CBS, NBC, and CNN like to pretend to be news sources, but in actual fact they are nothing more than propagandist shills for the Democratic Party. CNN in particular has a long history of spreading lies and misinformation. Why do you think MoveOn linked to an ABC video in the first place? Because they are kindred in their hatred of Americans, just like all the other liberal freaks.

If you are weeping for our future now, you are about five years too late. You should have been weeping the instant the mainstream propaganda arm of the Democratic Party put Obama into office. The US will never recover from the harm he has done.
Paranoid much?

Old 02-20-2013, 03:15 PM

15,063 posts, read 6,171,874 times
Interesting videos...the gay one and the mixed couple. Thanks for posting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies