Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2013, 01:45 AM

688 posts, read 652,022 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean71 View Post
Unfortunately our constitution is being picked apart too.

But I get what you're saying.
Too bad you're too naive to see that you're part of the party that's picking it apart.

Old 02-22-2013, 02:14 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,236,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
If you bother to read the entire link it is long. You can read about the last half of it and get the meaning. It seems that at least one talk radio host has come upon the truth about sequestration and many from both parties could stand to read this. He points out that we won't be saving all that money every year for 10 years because they (Congress and the President) will manage to fix it long before the 10 years end. Actually it is not saving money we would spend and surely not spending what we could have saved. Read the words and realize that we are in fact being taken in by politicians of both parties.

Limbaugh: For First Time I’m Ashamed of My Country – Patriot Update
For about the 1,000th. time, we're ashamed at Limpbag and his RIGHT LEANER rhetoric. Without him, republicans and far RWNJ's couldn't function. There'd be a constant hum inside their heads with no original thoughts of their own, just a population of sheep following.

Must be odd to be a right leaner, I wonder if they act like zombies in public too?

Old 02-22-2013, 03:33 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,217,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDJD View Post
Why would anyone want to read what an old white racist who makes millions pandering to old white racists has to say?
The only hate is in your post. Cant discuss the issue so you left loons lob lies and hate to counter what he said.

Old 02-22-2013, 03:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
For about the 1,000th. time, we're ashamed at Limpbag and his RIGHT LEANER rhetoric. Without him, republicans and far RWNJ's couldn't function. There'd be a constant hum inside their heads with no original thoughts of their own, just a population of sheep following.

Must be odd to be a right leaner, I wonder if they act like zombies in public too?
ANd you left wing nut jobs have no ability to discuss a point and isntead just lob lies and hate

Old 02-22-2013, 04:04 AM

37,164 posts, read 19,170,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
If you bother to read the entire link it is long. You can read about the last half of it and get the meaning. It seems that at least one talk radio host has come upon the truth about sequestration and many from both parties could stand to read this. He points out that we won't be saving all that money every year for 10 years because they (Congress and the President) will manage to fix it long before the 10 years end. Actually it is not saving money we would spend and surely not spending what we could have saved. Read the words and realize that we are in fact being taken in by politicians of both parties.

Limbaugh: For First Time I’m Ashamed of My Country – Patriot Update
Real Americans have been ashamed of Limbaugh for a long time. Apparently he's trying to save face by having the last word.

Old 02-22-2013, 04:27 AM

26,457 posts, read 15,049,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rorqual View Post
Did Limbaugh went on any similar "spending" rants during 8 years of Bush?
I don't know. Who cares? I don't listen to him, I think he is usually full of it...but even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Bush was a bad president. Obama is a bad president.

Bush added debt at half the rate of Obama and Obama is using scare tactics so he can add more.

Deep down you must know Obama is doing a poor job as you are forced to always retort..."but Bush." A good president can stand on his own.

Do you disagree with what Limbaugh says? That even with sequester the federal government will spend more in 2013 than it did in 2012 and it is embarrassing that politicians on both sides are acting like these "cuts" will destroy the country...when let me remind you...total spending will increase for 2013 under sequester. Shouldn't we be a ble to find a way to survive in 2013 with MORE money getting spent than the previous year? Our politicians are distorting reality while avoiding tough decisions without any compromise and it starts at the top and goes down to both parties.

So be a big boy and tell me what you agree or disagree with, rather than use the it is okay that Obama stinks, because Bush stunk strategy.

Old 02-22-2013, 04:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
Oh yes, we just hate oh so much.
Clean the rocks out of your own backyard before you begin crying foul.
good to see you admit your hate the first step to fixing a problem starts there

Old 02-22-2013, 04:44 AM

910 posts, read 1,318,490 times
Who would've thought someone hopped up on enough oxy to kill an elephant could feel butthurt?

Old 02-22-2013, 04:49 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,236,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
good to see you admit your hate the first step to fixing a problem starts there
Still 2012 election disgruntled huh?
Listening to Limpbag says so much about you. lean right much?

Old 02-22-2013, 04:50 AM

6,620 posts, read 5,005,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
I don't know. Who cares? I don't listen to him, I think he is usually full of it...but even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Bush was a bad president. Obama is a bad president.

Bush added debt at half the rate of Obama and Obama is using scare tactics so he can add more.

Deep down you must know Obama is doing a poor job as you are forced to always retort..."but Bush." A good president can stand on his own.

Do you disagree with what Limbaugh says? That even with sequester the federal government will spend more in 2013 than it did in 2012 and it is embarrassing that politicians on both sides are acting like these "cuts" will destroy the country...when let me remind you...total spending will increase for 2013 under sequester. Shouldn't we be a ble to find a way to survive in 2013 with MORE money getting spent than the previous year? Our politicians are distorting reality while avoiding tough decisions without any compromise and it starts at the top and goes down to both parties.

So be a big boy and tell me what you agree or disagree with, rather than use the it is okay that Obama stinks, because Bush stunk strategy.
It's not the amount being cut but rather the way it's cut, it's across the board, and that whole rhetoric is out of context , yes in relation to the whole budget it's not much because the majority of the budget is Medicare Medicaid vs social security which are not affected, this was such a bad idea it was something that no one would want that is why it was supposed too be an incentive for congress to act, somehow just like with the debt ceiling the congress is playing chicken
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies