Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2013, 10:50 AM

3,598 posts, read 4,946,654 times

Advertisements

Lived in L.A. for over 20 years and never heard of the guy either.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2013, 10:57 AM

46,943 posts, read 25,960,211 times
I have a thought.

If people like you and wosshisname who wrote the OP for you (you may want to check the fair use policy, btw.) didn't spend your time on such extreme efforts to engender hate for the President and First Lady as persons, perhaps they might be able to vacation without the enormous security apparatus that makes it so expensive for them?

But as along as you're fanning the flames of hate, don't complain that it's expensive to keep them safe. You're part of the problem.

Old 02-22-2013, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by logline View Post
Lived in L.A. for over 20 years and never heard of the guy either.
Turns out the had some short-lived presence on AM radio. Failed radio host writing for WND - that would probably make me bitter as well.

Old 02-22-2013, 11:03 AM

28,890 posts, read 30,248,767 times
Quote:
Dane_in_LA

I have a thought.

If people like you and wosshisname who wrote the OP for you (you may want to check the fair use policy, btw.) didn't spend your time on such extreme efforts to engender hate for the President and First Lady as persons, perhaps they might be able to vacation without the enormous security apparatus that makes it so expensive for them?

But as along as you're fanning the flames of hate, don't complain that it's expensive to keep them safe. You're part of the problem.

I do not hate the first lady and president, I dislike they're policies....
please do not put words in my mouth....

and I'm not fanning the flames of hate, I'm stating facts....

Obama has spent tons of money to hide who he really is....that isn't hate, that is fact.

Obama completely ignored the CEO of Shell years ago, at some fund raiser, who had come up with a genuine plan to keep us free and independent from foreign oil....Obama was indignate and rude to him, tell him, "We're going to do it "our" way". Obama unfortunately pouts and does have temper tantrums when he doesn't get his way.....

Obama is not a leader, nor is he leader material....a good leader, realizes, sometimes ya gotta loose to win....

Old 02-22-2013, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Turns out the had some short-lived presence on AM radio. Failed radio host writing for WND - that would probably make me bitter as well.
The man is stating fact, he is not bitter, he is in fact, sharing his beliefs....
If he were in favor of Obama, ya'll wouldn't be in here sticking words in the mouths of others...so in your mind, it justify's your beliefs and votes.
That is the problem with this world today...no one but no one is able to constructively say, "awwww geeze, I am wrong", or takes offense and uses power words to describe someone's beliefs, like "oh, well, that's hate if I ever saw it".

Old 02-22-2013, 11:07 AM

15,823 posts, read 12,457,152 times
I tuned out after "Obama is an elitist Leninist".

Old 02-22-2013, 11:08 AM

8,949 posts, read 12,130,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
Obama has spent tons of money to hide who he really is....that isn't hate, that is fact.
Learn the difference between fact and falsehood and you'll be taken more seriously.

Old 02-22-2013, 11:12 AM

15,823 posts, read 12,457,152 times
Blacks misled by their godless clergy

"If the Obamas were Christians, we would see the witness of the Spirit of God in the way he and his wife comport themselves. It’s not that we don’t know them by their fruit, because we do – their fruit is the fruit of Satan."

Old 02-22-2013, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
I do not hate the first lady and president, I dislike they're policies....
please do not put words in my mouth....
Your OP can hardly be construed as anything but an attack on their persons, not their policies. (The First Lady doesn't formulate policy anyway, but of course you knew that.) Of course, if you don't want to be held responsible for an OP written by somebody else, you could - I dunno - come up with your own?

Quote:
Obama was indignate and rude to him, tell him, "We're going to do it "our" way". Obama unfortunately pouts and does have temper tantrums when he doesn't get his way.....

Obama is not a leader, nor is he leader material....a good leader, realizes, sometimes ya gotta loose to win....
Yeah - lots of policy criticism right there.

Last edited by Dane_in_LA; 02-22-2013 at 12:06 PM..

Old 02-22-2013, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlassoff View Post
Learn the difference between fact and falsehood and you'll be taken more seriously.
Oh believe me, this IS fact, and I don't really care who takes me seriously....it is my belief, and I cannot believe how misinformed americans are....it is very very sad....pathetic, that this man would have been re-elected, however, he is of course, owned by the corporations, every president does what the corporations dictate, and what is best for the absolute rich, and if that were not true, we would denfinately not be going broke....talk about learning the difference between fact and fiction....watch the news....why, jobs are getting better, the economy is getting better, everything is getting better....

rightttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies