Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-28-2013, 11:30 AM

340 posts, read 496,149 times

Advertisements

Did anyone watch this morning's Morning Joe? I know I know, most of you would not waste your time. I do to get my blood pumping. LOL They played the tape of the guy who lost his son in SH. He is an effective emotional tool. He sniffles and cries on demand. Don't get me wrong I think he is sincere in his grief and loss. That said the left is just using him to push their anti gun agenda.

The bubble headed bleach blond that is his side kick went off on how after hearing this after the Aurora shooting and the Gifford shooting how can we not do something. Well the Gifford shooting was not done with an AR it was a Glock 19 Every time I hear the left rant about the gun violence since the SH shooting its always some revolver or hand gun that a couple of shots caused. So what is it? ARs AKs or is it all guns?

I think its all guns they want. They are trying less and less to hide the hate for all guns. Now we have some of the dumbest people on earth saying they would rather die than defend them-self? Damn, Ghandi hows that working for ya? I agree I don't want to tell some one to shoot an attacker but keep your crazy crap to yourself and quit telling me not to, or what gun to use.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2013, 11:37 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,537,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by samcrow2 View Post
Did anyone watch this morning's Morning Joe? I know I know, most of you would not waste your time. I do to get my blood pumping. LOL They played the tape of the guy who lost his son in SH. He is an effective emotional tool. He sniffles and cries on demand. Don't get me wrong I think he is sincere in his grief and loss. That said the left is just using him to push their anti gun agenda.

The bubble headed bleach blond that is his side kick went off on how after hearing this after the Aurora shooting and the Gifford shooting how can we not do something. Well the Gifford shooting was not done with an AR it was a Glock 19 Every time I hear the left rant about the gun violence since the SH shooting its always some revolver or hand gun that a couple of shots caused. So what is it? ARs AKs or is it all guns?

I think its all guns they want. They are trying less and less to hide the hate for all guns. Now we have some of the dumbest people on earth saying they would rather die than defend them-self? Damn, Ghandi hows that working for ya? I agree I don't want to tell some one to shoot an attacker but keep your crazy crap to yourself and quit telling me not to, or what gun to use.
1. The statement I highlighted has two viewpoints that cannot be reconciled. Either the grieving father is actually grieving OR he is 'an emotional tool that sniffles and cries on demand".

How crass that you would describe a father who's little boy was killed in this manner. It sickens me and proves again, that the current RWNJ's will never win another election.

2. Joe is a Republican ~ [MOD CUT]

Ugh. This entire post makes me ill.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 02-28-2013 at 02:33 PM.. Reason: personal attack

Old 02-28-2013, 11:52 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,116,982 times
Quote:

If something bothers you so much it affects you physically, why the hell watch it? Does your remote work? Then CHANGE THE CHANNEL!

Old 02-28-2013, 11:54 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,116,982 times
Invoking the stooges.

Old 02-28-2013, 11:56 AM

20,728 posts, read 19,371,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
1. The statement I highlighted has two viewpoints that cannot be reconciled. Either the grieving father is actually grieving OR he is 'an emotional tool that sniffles and cries on demand".

How crass that you would describe a father who's little boy was killed in this manner. It sickens me and proves again, that the current RWNJ's will never win another election.

Ugh. This entire post makes me ill.

You refutations were all rhetorically crafted. A sincerely distraught person my be used as a tool by a third party. Consider me then a master of reconciliation.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 02-28-2013 at 02:34 PM.. Reason: edited quoted post

Old 02-28-2013, 11:57 AM

7,359 posts, read 5,465,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
The grief of one person can be used as the tool of another person.

Quote:
How funny that you would use an emotional appeal against someone who was complaining about emotional appeals.

Quote:
The post never said he wasn't.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 02-28-2013 at 02:36 PM.. Reason: edited quoted post

Old 02-28-2013, 11:58 AM

1,209 posts, read 1,036,762 times
Joe is the only conservative tv/radio host that is NOT braindead.

Old 02-28-2013, 12:02 PM

8,347 posts, read 7,243,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2 View Post
The grief of one person can be used as the tool of another person.

How funny that you would use an emotional appeal against someone who was complaining about emotional appeals.

The post never said he wasn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wytrvn View Post
Joe is the only conservative tv/radio host that is NOT braindead.
I think they let him have his own show so they can claim they're "fair and balanced"

[MOD CUT]

Last edited by Ibginnie; 02-28-2013 at 02:37 PM.. Reason: deleted quoted post and reply

Old 02-28-2013, 12:11 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,815,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioRules View Post
And the lefties even go so low as to use the death of 20 elementary students to ban guns and silence people that don't think as they are told to by MSNBC.

The LWNJs have no shame or respect.

Wouldn't surprise me if the lefties secretly want another Sandy Hook.
Another perfect time to use this image again

Old 02-28-2013, 02:11 PM

9,127 posts, read 7,946,204 times
Quote:

Morning Joe. I dont the show would work very well if they kept their opinions to themselves...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies