U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2013, 12:17 PM

10,876 posts, read 12,541,743 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Fail, this thread is about your posting, remember. If you want to start a thread about that, go ahead.

SO, basically you spew a bunch of lies, cannot back your words up, and then try to deflect to someone else.

Now that is a true leftist....
Fail, yet again,.. You addressed me on a response post, however conveniently didn't question the right wing poster that made the first absurd post.

As usual, I am right, you are wrong, and your partisanship is showing

Now back on topic, it's been relieved that the terrorist was a teabagger. What happened to you saying he wasn't one?
Rate this post positively

Old 02-23-2013, 12:20 PM

109 posts, read 112,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Fail, yet again,.. You addressed me on a response post, however conveniently didn't question the right wing poster that made the first absurd post.

Now back on topic, it's been relieved that the terrorist was a teabagger. What happened to you saying he wasn't one?
He didnt say anything about macmuz making up lies...

Old 02-23-2013, 02:05 PM

44,396 posts, read 19,020,775 times
Quote:
When is the insanity going to end from the far right???

Yet another right wing extremist has been arrested after posting a hit list of democratic politicians he wished to assassinate.

Luckily he was arrested before he could pull off the heinous crimes, and was found to have a massive stockpile of weapons,..

Man Accused Of Threatening Governor Cuomo And Mayor Bloomberg Allegedly Owned Stockpile Of Weapons « CBS New York

You first. When is the insanity going to end from the far left???

Old 02-23-2013, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Yet he killed 168 less people than right wing hero, Timothy McVeigh.

Follow the site rules and please stay on topic.
So, exactly, What is the topic?

Looks like to me the topic is the press and you telling blanket lies in order to press your agenda.

"and was found to have a massive stockpile of weapons,.."

WOW!, 2 guns are now a "stockpile".

Or characterized this person as a "right wing extremist" rather than as a mentally disturbed individual?

Which topic would you like to discuss?

Thanks for proving the point once again, that the left media and it's followers will say ANYTHING to further their agenda.

Last edited by Quick Enough; 02-23-2013 at 02:28 PM..

Old 02-23-2013, 02:17 PM

7,008 posts, read 6,335,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
Yet he killed 4 less people than liberal hero, Chris Dormer.
And 6 people less than that other Leftist terrorist, Jared Lee Loughner.

Old 02-23-2013, 02:17 PM

39,690 posts, read 21,278,680 times
Quote:
So, I am not able to post a response to your response?

Quote:
Only in your mind,

Quote:
He was, where?

Are you telling another lie?

I think so....

Old 02-23-2013, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
And 6 people less than that other Leftist terrorist, Jared Lee Loughner.
He was another right winger. He attacked a democrat and her democratic supporters in bright red arizona.

Old 02-23-2013, 02:23 PM

23,599 posts, read 33,244,013 times
Quote:
When is the insanity going to end from the far right???

Yet another right wing extremist has been arrested after posting a hit list of democratic politicians he wished to assassinate.

Luckily he was arrested before he could pull off the heinous crimes, and was found to have a massive stockpile of weapons,..

Man Accused Of Threatening Governor Cuomo And Mayor Bloomberg Allegedly Owned Stockpile Of Weapons « CBS New York

And Jane Fonda, an avowed lefty, posed as if to shoot down American aircraft during Vietnam.

What was your point again, or did you have a real one not hidden under a tinfoil hat?

Old 02-23-2013, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
So, exactly, What is the topic?

Looks like to me the topic is the press and you telling blanket lies in order to press your agenda.

"and was found to have a "and was found to have a massive stockpile of weapons,.."

WOW!, 2 guns are now a "stockpile".

Or characterized this person as a "right wing extremist" rather than as a mentally disturbed individual?

Which topic would you like to discuss?

Thanks for proving the point once again, that the left media and it's followers will say ANYTHING to further their agenda.
He is a right wing extremist. As the new information has come out I posted on the previous page, he is a teabagger that also is being investigated for likely having ties with a radical right wing domestic terror cell.

Old 02-23-2013, 02:31 PM

Quote:
He is a right wing extremist. As the new information has come out I posted on the previous page, he is a teabagger that also is being investigated for likely having ties with a radical right wing domestic terror cell.
And he had an arsenal!

Last edited by CaseyB; 02-23-2013 at 08:37 PM.. Reason: off topic
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.