U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2013, 01:35 PM

38,965 posts, read 20,968,258 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
And he had an arsenal!

If you keep this up, getting debunked throughout this entire thread, the DNC won't send you a check.

Exactly, the ignorance of the left is amazing....
Rate this post positively

Old 02-23-2013, 01:43 PM

398 posts, read 747,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
He is a right wing extremist. As the new information has come out I posted on the previous page, he is a teabagger that also is being investigated for likely having ties with a radical right wing domestic terror cell.
Lets see, do I have this right....he was a gay guy that had two guns that was friends with his landlord, who didn't want him living there because he was gay, so the landlord read his facebook page and turned him into the cops so the landlord could get him evicted, but the landlord really had a crush on the gay guy and really regrets turning him into the cops because the two guns he had were legal and the landlord was actually guilty of renting to him in the first place. I'm so afraid.

Old 02-23-2013, 01:45 PM

10,876 posts, read 12,459,713 times
Quote:
And he had an arsenal!
No, he had a stockpile which I stated in the OP and what the video stated as well.

Quote:
If you keep this up, getting debunked throughout this entire thread, the DNC won't send you a check.
I understand you are extremely butthurt that "one of yours" on the far right has been caught in terrorist activities once again, but keep it on topic and stop trolling.

Old 02-23-2013, 01:48 PM

7,008 posts, read 6,298,365 times
Quote:
He was another right winger. He attacked a democrat and her democratic supporters in bright red arizona.
Lol try again-

Loughner's Former Classmate Describes Arizona Shooter As "Left-Wing Pothead"

Liberal Smear Machine Backfires After Gunman Found To Be Occultist, Pot-Smoking Left Winger
In reality, Loughner’s political views were all over the map, sharing characteristics of conservatism, liberalism and libertarianism. He was a fundamentally disturbed and deranged individual, which was the main reason for the carnage he become embroiled in, not because he was a tea partier influenced by the resistance against big government, as the establishment is now trying to claim.

The haste with which the attack machine had manufactured Loughner’s persona before his name was even known as a dangerous right-winger proves that the establishment had already embarked on a sickening plan to exploit the tragedy mere minutes after news of the shootings broke.

We don’t even have a clear motive for why Loughner apparently targeted Congressman Giffords. Indeed, since both Giffords and federal judge John Roll were both very conservative in their policies towards gun control and immigration, how do we know that Loughner’s anger wasn’t rooted in leftist rage?

Old 02-23-2013, 01:53 PM

10,876 posts, read 12,459,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
Lol try again-

Loughner's Former Classmate Describes Arizona Shooter As "Left-Wing Pothead"

Liberal Smear Machine Backfires After Gunman Found To Be Occultist, Pot-Smoking Left Winger
In reality, Loughner’s political views were all over the map, sharing characteristics of conservatism, liberalism and libertarianism. He was a fundamentally disturbed and deranged individual, which was the main reason for the carnage he become embroiled in, not because he was a tea partier influenced by the resistance against big government, as the establishment is now trying to claim.

The haste with which the attack machine had manufactured Loughner’s persona before his name was even known as a dangerous right-winger proves that the establishment had already embarked on a sickening plan to exploit the tragedy mere minutes after news of the shootings broke.

We don’t even have a clear motive for why Loughner apparently targeted Congressman Giffords. Indeed, since both Giffords and federal judge John Roll were both very conservative in their policies towards gun control and immigration, how do we know that Loughner’s anger wasn’t rooted in leftist rage?
Alex Jones is your source? You've got to be sh***ing me,...

Old 02-23-2013, 01:56 PM
dgz

806 posts, read 3,126,559 times
Quote:
When is the insanity going to end from the far right???

Yet another right wing extremist has been arrested after posting a hit list of democratic politicians he wished to assassinate.

Luckily he was arrested before he could pull off the heinous crimes, and was found to have a massive stockpile of weapons,..

Man Accused Of Threatening Governor Cuomo And Mayor Bloomberg Allegedly Owned Stockpile Of Weapons « CBS New York

I'm surprised there aren't more arrests--especially when I hear wackos like Ted Nugent threatening the President. I'm also surprised that these local militias (aka right-wing para-military groups) aren't investigated more frequently. When you look at the military-grade weapons that they are stockpiling, what other force--other than our own military--could they possibly be preparing to wage war against?

Old 02-23-2013, 02:00 PM

Quote:
No, he had a stockpile which I stated in the OP and what the video stated as well.
So, that means it is true?????

Do you really believe everything the media says.....oh...wait, never mind that question.

Quote:
I understand you are extremely butthurt that "one of yours" on the far right has been caught in terrorist activities once again, but keep it on topic and stop trolling.
Who's butt hurt, the only one butt hurt is you because you continue to be called on your lies, and you are unable to back up anything you have said....

Old 02-23-2013, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Alex Jones is your source? You've got to be sh***ing me,...
What about the other link?

Afraid to answer that link?

Old 02-23-2013, 02:04 PM

8,249 posts, read 11,712,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
Yet he killed 4 less people than liberal hero, Chris Dormer.

So now anyone with a gun that does bad is a liberal? you obviously suffer from the ID 10 T flaw.

Old 02-23-2013, 02:04 PM

9,434 posts, read 6,306,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Think4Yourself View Post
I literally have never seen a single "liberal" here or in the real world praise Dormer but I have seen at least a dozen right wingers on this very forum make him out to be an anti-government hero. You're simply projecting again because it was entirely the right wing which loved that murderer and tried to make him a hero with all sorts of stupid conspiracy theories.
Of course you haven't, liberals are unparalleled at being blind to what they don't want to see or threatens their ideology and prone to fantasies about "right wingers".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.