U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 02-23-2013, 03:04 PM
 
Location: Wisconsin
24,756 posts, read 15,459,902 times
Reputation: 7120

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Those are all liberal wack job nut cases not conserves... Libers are always the most vile and violent.
Agreed, either liberals or mentally disturbed, but none were republicans or conservatives.

We can add the uni-bomber and obama's pal Ayers to that list too.
Rate this post positively

 
Old 02-23-2013, 03:08 PM
 
40,122 posts, read 21,426,256 times
Reputation: 9025
Quote:
Originally Posted by AONE View Post
So now anyone with a gun that does bad is a liberal? you obviously suffer from the ID 10 T flaw.
Why not? Heck, this OP, every time a gun is drawn, it's a RWNJ teabagger....and the kicker is....it does not matter if it is true or not....

What does it hurt your feelings or something?
Rate this post positively
 
Old 02-23-2013, 03:19 PM
 
10,876 posts, read 12,565,683 times
Reputation: 4896
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Why not? Heck, this OP, every time a gun is drawn, it's a RWNJ teabagger....and the kicker is....it does not matter if it is true or not....

What does it hurt your feelings or something?
The terrorist is a teabagger, while you were making countless posts claiming he wasn't.

How does that crow taste?
Rate this post positively
 
Old 02-23-2013, 03:23 PM
 
Location: Wisconsin
24,756 posts, read 15,459,902 times
Reputation: 7120
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
The terrorist is a teabagger, while you were making countless posts claiming he wasn't.

How does that crow taste?
Even if it is true, that would be the first person you libs have found who actually was associated with a TEA party group. Meanwhile the papers are littered with dozens and dozens of liberal kooks who have done much worse then merely rant on FaceBook.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 02-23-2013, 03:35 PM
 
22,297 posts, read 12,962,931 times
Reputation: 12933
Quote:
Originally Posted by Think4Yourself View Post
Loads of these right wing terrorists around these days. They're more of a threat then the Muslims who haven't successfully pulled off an attack in over a decade in the US where as the right wing extremists kill hundreds of people per year if not thousands. All right here in the USA.
They should put Faux News on trial with him.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 02-23-2013, 03:36 PM
 
10,876 posts, read 12,565,683 times
Reputation: 4896
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Even if it is true, that would be the first person you libs have found who actually was associated with a TEA party group. Meanwhile the papers are littered with dozens and dozens of liberal kooks who have done much worse then merely rant on FaceBook.
Right wing domestic terrorists are the biggest threat to america. I can't think of a single instance where a left leaning person has tried, or committed acts of terror, but countless from the far right.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/west-...ent-far-right/
Rate this post positively
 
Old 02-23-2013, 03:39 PM
 
40,122 posts, read 21,426,256 times
Reputation: 9025
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
The terrorist is a teabagger, while you were making countless posts claiming he wasn't.

How does that crow taste?
I have yet to read anything that says this?

Waiting.....
Rate this post positively
 
Old 02-23-2013, 03:41 PM
 
40,122 posts, read 21,426,256 times
Reputation: 9025
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Right wing domestic terrorists are the biggest threat to america. I can't think of a single instance where a left leaning person has tried, or committed acts of terror, but countless from the far right.
Lying agian I see....I have asked you to prove this....

Why can't you prove this....

Again...waiting....
Rate this post positively
 
Old 02-23-2013, 03:41 PM
 
Location: Wisconsin
24,756 posts, read 15,459,902 times
Reputation: 7120
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Right wing domestic terrorists are the biggest threat to america. I can't think of a single instance where a left leaning person has tried, or committed acts of terror, but countless from the far right.
Then you are completely and utterly ignorant.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 02-23-2013, 03:44 PM
 
10,876 posts, read 12,565,683 times
Reputation: 4896
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
I have yet to read anything that says this?

Waiting.....
Read post #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Lying agian I see....I have asked you to prove this....

Why can't you prove this....

Again...waiting....
It's common knowledge, you didn't know that?

West Point Military Study Warns Of ‘America’s Violent Far-Right’ | Mediaite



I love putting you in your place, thanks for the fun
Rate this post positively
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:36 PM.

© 2005-2021, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top