U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2013, 03:45 PM

10,876 posts, read 12,549,203 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Then you are completely and utterly ignorant.
Says the person that can't stop lying, or accept the facts that your beloved GOP is fueled by groups of radical right wing, america hating extremists.
Rate this post positively

Old 02-23-2013, 03:49 PM

39,892 posts, read 21,334,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Read post #84

It's common knowledge, you didn't know that?

West Point Military Study Warns Of ‘America’s Violent Far-Right’ | Mediaite

I love putting you in your place, thanks for the fun
Hold on, your going to use "think progress" and "Mediaite" as your source....

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..... .

Not even worth reading or opening....

And you were complaining about someone else using link like this?

....................still waiting....

Old 02-23-2013, 03:50 PM

24,521 posts, read 15,403,057 times
Quote:
Says the person that can't stop lying, or accept the facts that your beloved GOP is fueled by groups of radical right wing, america hating extremists.
I'm not a Republican, never have been a member to any political party. I've never been one that felt the need to join groups, or desire to attach myself to some group identity.

But you are ignorant about a great many things, and you prove it in almost every post you make. I can't tell if you are just being trollish, purposely obtuse, or worse.

Old 02-23-2013, 03:53 PM

7,359 posts, read 4,937,641 times
Quote:
Hmm. Let's see. Are 50 million Republicans just regular folks who believe in limited government? Or Tempest correct that they all dishonest or in denial and are supporting nothing but violent racist extremism.

50 million average Americans or Tempest. I wonder which is correct?

Old 02-23-2013, 03:54 PM

39,892 posts, read 21,334,453 times
Details Emerge of Nanuet Terror Suspect

This link ^^^^ says nothing...

Lawrence Mulqueen - Rockland County Tea Party/Coffee Party (New City, NY) - Meetup

and this link....one posting was found and all of a sudden he is a right wing nut job out to kill all dems...

WOW...O.K.....................you are sooooooooooooooooooooooo right....you found one (I SAY AGAIN 1) single posting where he posted on a tea party (coffee) site......

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I guess you do believe everything you read....

Old 02-23-2013, 04:13 PM

10,876 posts, read 12,549,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2 View Post
Hmm. Let's see. Are 50 million Republicans just regular folks who believe in limited government? Or Tempest correct that they all dishonest or in denial and are supporting nothing but violent racist extremism.

50 million average Americans or Tempest. I wonder which is correct?
Unless you are going to call out the terrorist that threatened the numerous politicians, I will take it that you support him.

Old 02-23-2013, 04:22 PM

24,521 posts, read 15,403,057 times
Quote:
Unless you are going to call out the terrorist that threatened the numerous politicians, I will take it that you support him.
Who says you need facts or truth to make up your mind about anything at all?

That's the beauty of being a liberal today, reality is not a barrier to the fabrications you guys cling to.

Old 02-23-2013, 05:15 PM

14,888 posts, read 8,603,418 times
Are you making up more lies again?

Old 02-23-2013, 05:57 PM

19,023 posts, read 23,498,453 times
Quote:
The idiots are those on the far right, they are brainwashed filth that are deadset on destroying the nation to reign in their fascism.
They are crapping on the constitution, planning and committing terror attacks, the far right will never been satisfied until liberty is destroyed,..
I guess you don't watch the news on tv...... The democrats are tearing the CONS down or are at least trying to.

Then you mix and match bath rooms in public places or tax paid for places.

I swear i see anything like that and i will be cracking skulls. That counts any warm weather occupy if it ever comes up again. i have no use for people relieving themselves in the street under a bush. You lefties are out for everything vole I can think of.

You are so far out in left field you will never see the game.

By the way Bambi isn't a real deer, and Obama isn't a real President.

Old 02-23-2013, 06:18 PM

30,416 posts, read 17,987,377 times
Quote:
When is the insanity going to end from the far right???

Yet another right wing extremist has been arrested after posting a hit list of democratic politicians he wished to assassinate.

Luckily he was arrested before he could pull off the heinous crimes, and was found to have a massive stockpile of weapons,..

Man Accused Of Threatening Governor Cuomo And Mayor Bloomberg Allegedly Owned Stockpile Of Weapons « CBS New York

"Yet another?" What a joke. Of course we never talk about the Left wing nut jobs, like the Eco Terrorists and others. There are far more of the Leftist persuasion who are carrying out attacks. Does Bill Ayers (friend of Obama) ring a bell? Yes, I know, that was a long time ago, but he still believes he was right to do the things they did, and he says they should have done more. Besides, there are plenty of these nut jobs out there today. This territory isn't owned by the "right" by any means. There are more on the left willing to do these things than there are on the right.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.