Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2013, 05:22 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,810,134 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
"Yet another?" What a joke. Of course we never talk about the Left wing nut jobs, like the Eco Terrorists and others. There are far more of the Leftist persuasion who are carrying out attacks. Does Bill Ayers (friend of Obama) ring a bell? Yes, I know, that was a long time ago, but he still believes he was right to do the things they did, and he says they should have done more. Besides, there are plenty of these nut jobs out there today. This territory isn't owned by the "right" by any means. There are more on the left willing to do these things than there are on the right.
This forum went into a right wing crap fest with non-stop BS threads trying to tie occupy to the left, not to mention countless members that do nothing but trash Obama and the left on the daily basis to push the radical right wing agenda, yet I've never seen you post anything to call them out,...

We need to realize the facts that when it comes to the biggest threat to america, it's from the far right.

You can keep trying to give yourself reasons not to believe it, and make things up to make yourself feel better, but facts are facts.

If you love america and honor the constitution, the far right is your enemy.

Old 02-23-2013, 05:30 PM

109 posts, read 128,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
I guess you don't watch the news on tv...... The democrats are tearing the CONS down or are at least trying to.

Then you mix and match bath rooms in public places or tax paid for places.

I swear i see anything like that and i will be cracking skulls. That counts any warm weather occupy if it ever comes up again. i have no use for people relieving themselves in the street under a bush. You lefties are out for everything vole I can think of.

You are so far out in left field you will never see the game.

By the way Bambi isn't a real deer, and Obama isn't a real President.
No one takes your post seriously!

Old 02-23-2013, 06:13 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,953,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
This forum went into a right wing crap fest with non-stop BS threads trying to tie occupy to the left, not to mention countless members that do nothing but trash Obama and the left on the daily basis to push the radical right wing agenda, yet I've never seen you post anything to call them out,...

We need to realize the facts that when it comes to the biggest threat to america, it's from the far right.

You can keep trying to give yourself reasons not to believe it, and make things up to make yourself feel better, but facts are facts.

Do you have any knowledge at all about the radical far left???? No? I didn't think so.

Old 02-24-2013, 05:09 AM

10,875 posts, read 13,810,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
Do you have any knowledge at all about the radical far left???? No? I didn't think so.
I've never heard of a "radical far left", let alone any terror attacks from them, like we see all the time from the far right.

Old 02-24-2013, 05:50 AM

18,358 posts, read 26,493,154 times
Quote:

I think the people claiming a right to murder U.S. citizens without trial, clammering for civil rights to be taken away, are the enemies of the Constitution.

Old 02-24-2013, 08:42 AM

7,300 posts, read 6,732,593 times
Quote:
When is the insanity going to end from the far right???

Yet another right wing extremist has been arrested after posting a hit list of democratic politicians he wished to assassinate.

Luckily he was arrested before he could pull off the heinous crimes, and was found to have a massive stockpile of weapons,..

Man Accused Of Threatening Governor Cuomo And Mayor Bloomberg Allegedly Owned Stockpile Of Weapons « CBS New York

To be perfectly honest, I'm surprised there aren't more nut jobs out there killing, with how insane the whole right wing is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies