U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2013, 06:17 PM

24,285 posts, read 15,296,017 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
When is the insanity going to end from the far right???

Yet another right wing extremist has been arrested after posting a hit list of democratic politicians he wished to assassinate.

Luckily he was arrested before he could pull off the heinous crimes, and was found to have a massive stockpile of weapons,..

Man Accused Of Threatening Governor Cuomo And Mayor Bloomberg Allegedly Owned Stockpile Of Weapons « CBS New York

Ummm, wouldn't this be the first one? All the other dozens and dozens of people like this have been either apolitical or leftests.
Rate this post positively

Old 02-22-2013, 06:25 PM

10,876 posts, read 12,508,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Ummm, wouldn't this be the first one? All the other dozens and dozens of people like this have been either apolitical or leftests.
All are right wingers, failed deflection.

Old 02-22-2013, 06:30 PM

8,347 posts, read 6,393,176 times
Quote:
When is the insanity going to end from the far right???

Yet another right wing extremist has been arrested after posting a hit list of democratic politicians he wished to assassinate.

Luckily he was arrested before he could pull off the heinous crimes, and was found to have a massive stockpile of weapons,..

Man Accused Of Threatening Governor Cuomo And Mayor Bloomberg Allegedly Owned Stockpile Of Weapons « CBS New York

Eeeewwwww, making terrorist threats, that's pretty serious stuff. I did watch the video, maybe some didn't? People just can't go around and threaten public officials thinking they're going to get away with it. It is a crime.

[MOD CUT]

Last edited by Ibginnie; 02-22-2013 at 10:52 PM.. Reason: deleted quoted post

Old 02-22-2013, 06:55 PM

24,285 posts, read 15,296,017 times
Quote:
All are right wingers, failed deflection.
All who?

The Fort Hood shooter?

The Connecticut school shooter?

The Colorado theater shooter?

The Gabby Giffords shooter?

The Atlanta Middle School shooter?

Amanda Bowden, who says she wanted to be the next Connecticut shooter?

The Virginia Tech Shooter?

The Holocaust Memorial Museum shooter?

The Unitarian Universalist Church shooter?

The Sikh temple shooter from Wisconsin?

Old 02-22-2013, 10:16 PM

33,863 posts, read 21,969,656 times
Quote:
Yet he killed 168 less people than right wing hero, Timothy McVeigh.

Follow the site rules and please stay on topic.

FTR, if McVeigh was motivated to kill innocent people because he believed the federal government wasn't liberal enough and if he could have had the charges against him dismissed on a legal technicality, he too could have been described by Obama as "just a guy from my neighborhood".

Old 02-22-2013, 10:47 PM

1,261 posts, read 1,781,686 times
Default I'm impressed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
Retired and bitter. Hoping, no praying that they will finally get to use one of those many guns that they have to kill a real person instead of a poor dog that mistakenly walks into their yard.
You've picked the perfect moniker for this quality of post....Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!

Old 02-22-2013, 11:16 PM

33,863 posts, read 21,969,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Think4Yourself View Post
Loads of these right wing terrorists around these days. They're more of a threat then the Muslims who haven't successfully pulled off an attack in over a decade in the US where as the right wing extremists kill hundreds of people per year if not thousands. All right here in the USA.
Liberal fascists are always so predictable.

Holding foreign combatants at GITMO is a war crime but apparently imprisoning US citizens because they oppose the regime is just fine.

Michigan militia members acquitted of conspiracy; leader faces lesser charges - CNN

Maybe the reason these groups feel the US government is at war with them is because the US government is at war with them.

As for the guy with the scary-looking bolt action assault rifles and list of political enemies, since anyone expressing disapproval of the regime can be locked-up without bail, I wonder if he'll also have to spend two years in jail before he can have his rights restored.

Old 02-22-2013, 11:22 PM

19,023 posts, read 23,414,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
It will be interesting to see how he acquired those guns since he had a criminal record and should have been denied, really a rocket scientist posting threats since he was a felon.
I am telling you there is no enforcement of the LAW.... The number 2 ATF agent of Az bought guns illegally too. When the ATF can buy a gun illegally, anyone can and the law doesn't work...

How do you know this guy is a x con? If that is true he should not be in possession period.

Old 02-22-2013, 11:28 PM

19,023 posts, read 23,414,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoooka View Post
I think its a flak vest. Not that the left knows the difference. They must be in need of some news to exploit if they are using this crap. That rifle is from 1938 and was used by the Russians int the Great Patriotic war. I use the term so the Marxist's will know what war. LOL
Yeah I know the bolt gun is a Mosin Nagant, and i think the lever gun is a Marlin, but it might be a Savage. it is not a Winchester. I agree the vest is a flack jacket type too not armored to stop bullets exactly.. I just found it strange the camera went back to it in the way it did. The stuff was so junky over all, and the media was trying to make a big deal of it.

These grabbers don't have a clue of what they are looking at. My dampen their pants.

Old 02-22-2013, 11:28 PM

9,663 posts, read 9,147,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
Retired and bitter. Hoping, no praying that they will finally get to use one of those many guns that they have to kill a real person instead of a poor dog that mistakenly walks into their yard.
I do not think anyone here wishes to take an innocent life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.