U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 02-23-2013, 09:22 AM
 
Location: Columbus, OH
3,038 posts, read 2,293,346 times
Reputation: 827

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Yet he killed 168 less people than right wing hero, Timothy McVeigh.

Follow the site rules and please stay on topic.
You mean the "right wing" McViegh that was mad at Republican Geroge Bush for what the U.S. government did in Iraq????



Lols.

If you gotta rewrite history to make yourself sleep at night then tell yourself these lies. Hope you realize that no one takes you seriously or your comical posts.
Rate this post positively

 
Old 02-23-2013, 09:30 AM
 
Location: On the border of off the grid
3,179 posts, read 2,825,468 times
Reputation: 863
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelYell14 View Post
Oh yeah look at the "arsenal" a whole 2 guns! OHHHH scary...once again the lefties here don't know the difference between and enemies list and a hit list...because as the cops said they didn't know what the list was for...I would like to actually see his fb page.
I watched the "news" interview with the "landlord". First of all, I bet it was an illegal apartment, that looks like a one-family home. 2nd of all, the tenant had probably "friended" the landlord on Facebook, in order for her to even be able to read his posts. Pretty much everyone knows you can protect your FB timeline from being viewed by anyone but friends.

I call this an invasion of privacy and a nosy, busy-body Lib "landlord" turning in her illegal tenant for her 15 minutes of fame.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 02-23-2013, 09:45 AM
 
10,876 posts, read 12,558,743 times
Reputation: 4896
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioRules View Post
You mean the "right wing" McViegh that was mad at Republican Geroge Bush for what the U.S. government did in Iraq????



Lols.

If you gotta rewrite history to make yourself sleep at night then tell yourself these lies. Hope you realize that no one takes you seriously or your comical posts.
McVeigh was a right wing extremist with ties to far right militia and white power groups. You can keep twisting it all you want to make yourself feel better, but those are the facts
Rate this post positively
 
Old 02-23-2013, 09:54 AM
 
10,876 posts, read 12,558,743 times
Reputation: 4896
****BREAKING****

I just came across this link and it shows that the terrorist Mulqueen was A TEA PARTY MEMBER.

Lawrence Mulqueen - Rockland County Tea Party/Coffee Party (New City, NY) - Meetup

The FBI is also investigating that they believe he is also a member of Sovereign Citizens Movement, a radical right wing extremist group that is identified as a domestic terror cell.

Details Emerge of Nanuet Terror Suspect
Rate this post positively
 
Old 02-23-2013, 09:55 AM
 
Location: Columbus, OH
3,038 posts, read 2,293,346 times
Reputation: 827
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
McVeigh was a right wing extremist with ties to far right militia and white power groups. You can keep twisting it all you want to make yourself feel better, but those are the facts
He was mad about Iraq, Ruby Ridge and Waco.

He had ties to Middle Eastern terrorists.

He was an athiest.

Hardly a right wing thought in his brain.

Go read through the Daily Oklahoman archives. They ran extensive articles on Tim McVeigh. Found all kinds of interesting stuff. Stuff that MSNBC wouldn't tell you.

And I'm not a right winger so I don't need to twist facts to say he wasn't.

Hell, the day before the bombing he showed up at a welfare office looking to collect a check so he could get some food money. What the hell kinda right winger collects welfare.

I know in your delusional little world anyone that doesn't agree with every little thing you think is somehow dangerous or hates the poor or whatever. You have know idea how pathetic it sounds. I feel sorry for you.

You are Rush Limbaugh in reverse. Maybe you should turn off MSNBC and stop worshipping President Obama and think for yourself once in a while.

P.S. you should be grateful for the OKC bombing. Clinton was headed to a one term presidency. No one liked him. Even his own party hated him. He couldn't get any favorable press. He was viewed as a complete disaster. He gave one speech after OKC and everything changed. So what if a couple kids died. It's not like they vote or contribute money to the DNC.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 02-23-2013, 10:20 AM
 
Location: The Republic of Texas
75,574 posts, read 38,962,024 times
Reputation: 17069
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
That's funny that you never asked this of the right wing poster claiming every shooting was done by a liberal, not to mention other outrageous accusations and you didn't say a peep, why is that?

Your partisanship is showing

If you mean liberal means Progressive minded, then yes, they all were committed by progressive thinkers.
A few of them, with known mental issues and were suppose to be on meds for mental issues.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 02-23-2013, 10:37 AM
 
7,359 posts, read 4,941,856 times
Reputation: 3134
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
He's crazy and should be locked away for the rest of his life.

Why should I watch the video?
He should get life without parole for what crime, exactly?
Rate this post positively
 
Old 02-23-2013, 10:42 AM
 
7,359 posts, read 4,941,856 times
Reputation: 3134
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
The heck he doesn't. I disagree with you on that. What he did was right wing extremism to the fullest extent.

It takes a conservative hack to deny.
If he typifies the right wing, then where's your answer to what I said about there being 55 million registered Republicans? You ignored that. Where's your evidence that there are over 27 million people plotting killing sprees in the Republican Party?

You say it takes a right wing hack to deny it. I say it only takes a modest degree of rational thought to deny it. If your claim is so self evidently true that it takes a right wing hack to deny it, then why isn't there mountains of evidence to back it up? You're claiming that roughly 15% of the adult population of the country is comprised of domestic terrorists who are actively planning mass murder. Can you produce even one tiny shred of evidence that this is the case?

Last edited by kidkaos2; 02-23-2013 at 10:51 AM..
Rate this post positively
 
Old 02-23-2013, 10:44 AM
 
Location: NJ
18,295 posts, read 13,163,774 times
Reputation: 12165
You do realize if you go to far enough to the right you end up in the far left and the border between them is not well defined.

Hey, how about that Jimmy hoffa jr..."take them sobs out!".....Obama supports Jrs call to arms.

Could it be Obama and Hoffa are extreme left wing or would they be right wing?
Rate this post positively
 
Old 02-23-2013, 11:48 AM
 
39,984 posts, read 21,385,071 times
Reputation: 8997
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
That's funny that you never asked this of the right wing poster claiming every shooting was done by a liberal, not to mention other outrageous accusations and you didn't say a peep, why is that?

Your partisanship is showing
Fail, this thread is about your posting, remember. If you want to start a thread about that, go ahead.

SO, basically you spew a bunch of lies, cannot back your words up, and then try to deflect to someone else.

Now that is a true leftist....
Rate this post positively
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:06 AM.

© 2005-2021, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top