Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2013, 10:34 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,955,711 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
All who?

The Fort Hood shooter?

The Connecticut school shooter?

The Colorado theater shooter?

The Gabby Giffords shooter?

The Atlanta Middle School shooter?

Amanda Bowden, who says she wanted to be the next Connecticut shooter?

The Virginia Tech Shooter?

The Holocaust Memorial Museum shooter?

The Unitarian Universalist Church shooter?

The Sikh temple shooter from Wisconsin?
Those are all liberal wack job nut cases not conserves... Libers are always the most vile and violent.

Old 02-22-2013, 10:38 PM

7,359 posts, read 5,460,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
The OP of this thread is an extreme LWNJ. I believe he/she spends most of the time trying to find things that people tied in any way to the right is doing illegally. Typical liberal mindset. Why not just say the guy was a nut?
That's my point too.

This person doesn't typify the right wing, this person typifies a violent mentally disturbed individual. Violent mentally disturbed people come in all shapes and sizes. The thread title should read "yet another wacko" not "yet another right wing extremist"

Although, actually the thread title shouldn't even read that since the person did not in fact threaten to kill anybody given the information in the article. Saying someone should die isn't the same as threatening to murder that person. There's a video on youtube of people having a fun time burning Bush in effigy. Somehow the video doesn't include the Secret Service or FBI raiding them saying they are left wing extremists threatening to assassinate the former President.

Old 02-22-2013, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
Retired and bitter. Hoping, no praying that they will finally get to use one of those many guns that they have to kill a real person instead of a poor dog that mistakenly walks into their yard.

Anyway i am not retired, and i haven't shot any dog that didn't need killin'.... So far in the civilian life i have on;y shot 1 bad guy..... Since i am at free will to set about as i Please i'ld have to say the LAW didn't have a friggin problem with it.

I worked today what about you? I KNOW I am a good deal older than you, and at around 6 AM in the morning no matter the weather i am going hiking in the mountains. This time i will be near Mt Washington, not a local mt only minutes away.

I can shoot in my yard and have the bullets never leave my yard easy, even if i miss, and i never miss.
I don't even have to hear any next door neighbor running a lawn mower, and I like it that way.

Here is a little bit of my yard Jack

Here's a little more

Sometimes i just set out a chair here and a table and shoot

other times i go anywhere I please here.

Last edited by CaseyB; 02-23-2013 at 07:57 AM..

Old 02-23-2013, 03:41 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,237,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2 View Post
That's my point too.

This person doesn't typify the right wing, this person typifies a violent mentally disturbed individual. Violent mentally disturbed people come in all shapes and sizes. The thread title should read "yet another wacko" not "yet another right wing extremist"

Although, actually the thread title shouldn't even read that since the person did not in fact threaten to kill anybody given the information in the article. Saying someone should die isn't the same as threatening to murder that person. There's a video on youtube of people having a fun time burning Bush in effigy. Somehow the video doesn't include the Secret Service or FBI raiding them saying they are left wing extremists threatening to assassinate the former President.
If you don't believe that threatening people in public office isn't extreme, there's something wrong with that.
This person threatened to kill "followers of Obama", if that isn't right wing extremism, I don't know what is. He posted this stuff on facebook.

Didn't anyone posting here watch the video at all?

Old 02-23-2013, 04:51 AM

7,359 posts, read 5,460,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
If you don't believe that threatening people in public office isn't extreme, there's something wrong with that.
This person threatened to kill "followers of Obama", if that isn't right wing extremism, I don't know what is. He posted this stuff on facebook.

Did I say he wasn't extreme? No. I said he doesn't typify the right wing. There are 55 million registered Republicans. Unless you're prepared to claim that 27,5000,001 or more of them are threatening to kill people in public office, then he doesn't typify the right wing.

What he did isn't right wing extremism, because every person who's ever attended a Tea Party gathering qualifies as a right wing extremist according to many of the leftists on C-D. So no, it doesn't qualify as right wing extremism. It qualifies as insanity. He shares more in common with Chris Dorner than he does with Tea Party supporters.

The article I read on him said that he had lists of the comings and goings of various Democrats and that he had posted on his Facebook page that certain of them should die and that law enforcement had found no plans to carry out any acts of violence and they were warning people about the situation purely as a precaution.

It takes a liberal hack to turn that into "yet another right wing extremist threatened to kill numerous Democratic Politicians"

It should be "yet another nutcase shows violent tendencies"

Old 02-23-2013, 04:56 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,042,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Think4Yourself View Post
Loads of these right wing terrorists around these days. They're more of a threat then the Muslims who haven't successfully pulled off an attack in over a decade in the US where as the right wing extremists kill hundreds of people per year if not thousands. All right here in the USA.
Homosexuals are responsible for millions upon millions of dead by spreading AIDS.

In the death count, "rwnj's" can't compete.

Old 02-23-2013, 04:57 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,042,570 times
Quote:

He's crazy and should be locked away for the rest of his life.

Why should I watch the video?

Old 02-23-2013, 05:26 AM

10,875 posts, read 13,806,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Those are all liberal wack job nut cases not conserves... Libers are always the most vile and violent.

Old 02-23-2013, 05:36 AM

Quote:

I watched the video in silent mode. I didn't need to hear the media take on the situation.

The guy is a basket case nut job, no right wing devil as you would make him to be.

NY has cleaned his house in taxes... The proof is that junk you grabbers call assault rifles he doesn't have in the first lace a toy sword literally and 2 100 year old bayonets LOL

Next week the media is coming out with assault butter knives made in black plastic

Old 02-23-2013, 05:42 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,237,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2 View Post
Did I say he wasn't extreme? No. I said he doesn't typify the right wing. There are 55 million registered Republicans. Unless you're prepared to claim that 27,5000,001 or more of them are threatening to kill people in public office, then he doesn't typify the right wing.

What he did isn't right wing extremism, because every person who's ever attended a Tea Party gathering qualifies as a right wing extremist according to many of the leftists on C-D. So no, it doesn't qualify as right wing extremism. It qualifies as insanity. He shares more in common with Chris Dorner than he does with Tea Party supporters.

The article I read on him said that he had lists of the comings and goings of various Democrats and that he had posted on his Facebook page that certain of them should die and that law enforcement had found no plans to carry out any acts of violence and they were warning people about the situation purely as a precaution.

It takes a liberal hack to turn that into "yet another right wing extremist threatened to kill numerous Democratic Politicians"

It should be "yet another nutcase shows violent tendencies"
The heck he doesn't. I disagree with you on that. What he did was right wing extremism to the fullest extent.

It takes a conservative hack to deny.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies