Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2007, 05:53 AM
PPG

509 posts, read 1,423,506 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Gun makers prey on blacks? How? No more so than anyone else if at all.
I agree that the system has created institutionalized racism. Hell they constantly spew rhetoric how blacks can't cut it by themselves. Totally false a black is as intellegent as anyone else. They are just as able. Their leadership is weak in that instead of teaching how to succeed they instead demonize the blacks who made it without their help. Colen Powell, Bill Cosby,Anita Hill to name but a few. None of these people accepted excuses, or gave up because it was hard.
You forgot Jessie lee peterson.

Quote:
Gun makers prey on blacks? How?
Well these guns come from somewhere, or do we make those too?

Last edited by PPG; 10-24-2007 at 06:04 AM..

Old 10-24-2007, 06:02 AM
PPG

Bill Cosby is a proven habitual adulterer, but he's talking about blacks so I guess it's cool.

P.S. Before any of you BIGOTS accuse me of sitting on my butt and asking for a handout (because of coarse you know me personally), let me begin by saying, Oh please Mr. White man give me a handout.

Old 10-24-2007, 06:08 AM
PPG

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
The problem with your assessment, however, is that the very thing Cosby purports to be a solution: FAMILY STRUCTURE and STABILITY, has gone DOWN since the civil rights era.

Why do you think that is?
I'm not going to tell you, it's in your history books. Oh, I forgot, you are the one who hates history and reading. You know, you are right. It's a good thing they assasinated MLK. He was the devil.

Old 10-24-2007, 06:19 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,402,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PPG View Post
I'm not going to tell you, it's in your history books. Oh, I forgot, you are the one who hates history and reading. You know, you are right. It's a good thing they assasinated MLK. He was the devil.
Oh? it's in your history books as to why the black family has disintegrated POST civil rights era? The white man restricting the flow of birth control into poor black communities? Is he MAKING young black men have 6 kids with different baby mommas? Geez, the white man truly IS all powerful, huh?

Now if only he could stop the same thing from happening in poor white communities. Guess he's doing the same thing there though. Ya know, to deflect attention away from what he's doing to the black man. Ohhhh, that wascally white man!

But whatever, I'm sure it IS in your history boo....err... I forgot, "Wikipedia" and "Enclyclopedia Brittanica Online" (Despite the fact that even those sources contradict your interpretation of the text).

MLK has nothing to do with this. Seriously, I think it's a lesson for all of us here that it is utterly pointless having an open discussion about race and racial problems with A.B.M.s. (Angry Black Men). Not only does the discussion go nowhere, the responses are unoriginal.

You don't own exclusive rights to the discussion on race by virtue of being black. Deal with it.

Old 10-24-2007, 06:31 AM

2,011 posts, read 3,878,903 times
White male here. I agree with Cosby on this matter 1000%. No matter what color, race, religion,etc. it's time to take responsibility for your own actions and if you break the law you pay for it. Stop whining that you're getting picked on because you're _____ (insert race,etc. here).

Old 10-24-2007, 07:33 AM

20,330 posts, read 19,925,039 times
Quote:
. Wanna make white america happy? Blame everyone exept them. Too easy.

I'm part of white America. Did I do something wrong?

What do you propose to make make Black Amerca "happy"?

Old 10-24-2007, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bily4 View Post
I Racism in society is one of the partial causes for the issues Blacks are facing, it is not all internal to them.

And one of the worst forms of racism is to "accuse" an intelligent, motivated, high achieving AA of "acting white".

Old 10-24-2007, 07:41 AM

Location: Charlotte,NC, US, North America, Earth, Alpha Quadrant,Milky Way Galaxy
3,770 posts, read 7,546,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
Oh? it's in your history books as to why the black family has disintegrated POST civil rights era? The white man restricting the flow of birth control into poor black communities? Is he MAKING young black men have 6 kids with different baby mommas? Geez, the white man truly IS all powerful, huh?

Now if only he could stop the same thing from happening in poor white communities. Guess he's doing the same thing there though. Ya know, to deflect attention away from what he's doing to the black man. Ohhhh, that wascally white man!

But whatever, I'm sure it IS in your history boo....err... I forgot, "Wikipedia" and "Enclyclopedia Brittanica Online" (Despite the fact that even those sources contradict your interpretation of the text).

MLK has nothing to do with this. Seriously, I think it's a lesson for all of us here that it is utterly pointless having an open discussion about race and racial problems with A.B.M.s. (Angry Black Men). Not only does the discussion go nowhere, the responses are unoriginal.

You don't own exclusive rights to the discussion on race by virtue of being black. Deal with it.
This really isn't the discussion so let's not even take the thread there...

Old 10-24-2007, 08:14 AM

2,011 posts, read 3,878,903 times
Quote:
You forgot Jessie lee peterson.

Well these guns come from somewhere, or do we make those too?
Oh, I suppose there are no people of color working for ANY firearm manufacturers? PLEASE!

Old 10-24-2007, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepejeep View Post
Oh, I suppose there are no people of color working for ANY firearm manufacturers? PLEASE!
Only the ones who act white.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies