U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-25-2013, 11:33 PM

651 posts, read 640,153 times

Advertisements

Just watched MSNBC and Ezra Klein was talking about the assault weapons ban being a bridge too far. If the liberal pundits are calling it a bridge too far its not looking good. I am not so sure that even the back ground check will pass. I hope not. Lets keep the pressure up on our officals. Let them know no gun owners will support Feinstein or her ilk.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2013, 11:35 PM
Status: "Trump: Impeached TWICE, Lost Popular Vote TWICE" (set 29 days ago)

9,104 posts, read 6,583,604 times
*******s. You righties are so intelligent.

Old 02-26-2013, 12:15 AM

79,585 posts, read 37,752,099 times
What's this supposed to mean? *******s. Is this suppose to be some sort of crack related to those who have unfortunately been born less fortunate than others?

Do you not think for a minute what throwing words like this around might make those with kids not born as lucky as others feel?

It doesn't matter because it makes you feel good about yourself?

Old 02-26-2013, 01:15 AM

15,091 posts, read 12,034,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoooka View Post
Just watched MSNBC and Ezra Klein was talking about the assault weapons ban being a bridge too far. If the liberal pundits are calling it a bridge too far its not looking good. I am not so sure that even the back ground check will pass. I hope not. Lets keep the pressure up on our officals. Let them know no gun owners will support Feinstein or her ilk.
Yes, background checks would be such a tragedy.

Old 02-26-2013, 03:33 AM

29,409 posts, read 19,961,219 times
Liberals in DC actually know what happened the last time they did this nonsense. Assault weapons ban passed in september '94. *******s voted to oblivion in November. The "republican revolution" I believe is what it was called at the time. Continue on dimwits.

Old 02-26-2013, 06:31 AM

64,669 posts, read 45,945,195 times
Quote:
Think that up all yourself or did you need one of your conservitard sheperds to feed it to you?

Old 02-26-2013, 06:36 AM

73,524 posts, read 39,374,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
It is childish, yet very common at CD. It is also ignorant in the sense that most Dems do NOT support such bans in the first place, and yet people like OP think all Dems want to ban them. Most people, Dems or Repubs support the universal background checks.

Last edited by Finn_Jarber; 02-26-2013 at 06:55 AM..

Old 02-26-2013, 06:47 AM

10,876 posts, read 12,597,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Think that up all yourself or did you need one of your conservitard sheperds to feed it to you?
Beck or fox parroting no doubt.

Old 02-26-2013, 06:47 AM

11,629 posts, read 8,327,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
It's a tough choice sometimes. ******* or Conservaturd?

Old 02-26-2013, 07:45 AM

19,735 posts, read 13,482,477 times
Quote:

Well, what a refreshing thread title..."*******s"

Sucks all the hope of an intelligent debate right out the window.

Bravo for being predictable.

I don't support a ban, I support background checks that include mental health records. But you don't want to hear anything that would widen your narrow view of the world, do you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies