Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-15-2013, 11:49 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,369,970 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weichert View Post
Look at it this way. If Obama was not doing a good job there wouldn't be all this manufactured trash floating around.

With dry drunk there was no need to manufacture crises and scandals, his idiocy was real and evident to the entire world.
4 dead bodies are not manufactured trash! IRS SCANDAL, is trash, Obama's trash. We can go on and on Obama has given to us scandal after scandal lately.

Obama is a idiot, to think he can weasel his way out of all his screw ups. And the ones he has a lapse of memory, notice that, he does not know how, or who, will check into it blah blah blah. As bad as the idiot Holder, can't give the information, looking into it, just like fast and furious. Yeah ok.

Make all the excuses you want people are not that desne as some, we are laughing at your excuses and with you.

From not knowing right from wrong. And holding people responsible and accountable for their own bad judgement, and i don't give a hoot who they are, hold those liars and deceitful people accountable.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2013, 11:54 PM

472 posts, read 567,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
4 dead bodies are not manufactured trash! IRS SCANDAL, is trash, Obama's trash. We can go on and on Obama has given to us scandal after scandal lately.

Obama is a idiot, to think he can weasel his way out of all his screw ups. And the ones he has a lapse of memory, notice that, he does not know how, or who, will check into it blah blah blah. As bad as the idiot Holder, can't give the information, looking into it, just like fast and furious. Yeah ok.

Make all the excuses you want people are not that desne as some, we are laughing at your excuses and with you.

From not knowing right from wrong. And holding people responsible and accountable for their own bad judgement, and i don't give a hoot who they are, hold those liars and deceitful people accountable.
That is exactly the mentality that Fox News serves! Who wants to know more--screw that! You guy already have the bad guys identified, and Fox News will keep you posted! That's about as intelligent as my 5 year old nephew!

Old 05-15-2013, 11:57 PM

6,046 posts, read 4,789,709 times
california-jewel, do you know where Benghazi is?

Old 05-15-2013, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Obama is the master of creative truth bending, never telling the truth until he's forced to. Why should he? He has millions of obamatrons believing every word he utters. He is a student of the Bill Clinton school of deceit, and as ruthless as Nixon. We all know what happened to Nixon. He knew, and Hillary knew, and they covered it up. Same with Holder and the AP scandal. Same with the IRS hit lists.

This is what we get from unfettered power.

All of these scandals will dwarf Watergate when/if all the facts come out. The Prez should go on one of his multi-million $$$ vacations, as it might be his last.

You got it, and thanks for telling it as it really is. The only time he comes out with the truth, is when he is backed in a corner. He is the master of truth bending, and blaming others, and does not know how or who or where. We know we know.

I know dems are such a innocent bunch, Bill was not having sex with that woman, and Obama has a lapse of memory on everything of importance that is negative. And John Edwards such a lovely man, was cheating on a dying wife. What morals ha"

This ain't a cover up, i don't know what is. Face reality will ya. Can see right thru Holder's lying face, he is such a bad liar.

Old 05-16-2013, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97701 View Post
That is exactly the mentality that Fox News serves! Who wants to know more--screw that! You guy already have the bad guys identified, and Fox News will keep you posted! That's about as intelligent as my 5 year old nephew!

And you sticking up for wrong instead of right, what makes you right. And i rarely watch Fox News, or the others.
You can't handle the truth like the rest of them. Face facts, he can be guilty, he may not be. Can you admit that.

And the mentality of a Obama supporter, is what Obama serves up.

And some of you give out free passes, whey they are not deserved!

Old 05-16-2013, 12:07 AM

Quote:
california-jewel, do you know where Benghazi is?

Well if my memory serves me right it is the second largest city in the lovely LIBYA is it not.

And what does it matter where or when, we still had 4 people die.

Old 05-16-2013, 12:10 AM

6,046 posts, read 4,789,709 times
Very good. Now do another google and find what continent it is on. Can you do that?

Are you aware that 2 not 4 state dept employees died at Benghazi?

Old 05-16-2013, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97701 View Post

You see it goes something like this! the way i was raised, if you have nothing to hide, you tell the truth!

When your guilty as hell, have something to hide, change talking points, there is something to hide!

And let me tell you something, people don't need Fox or any of the others to know what this administration is about.

You act guilty, you come across as guilty, but yes i may be wrong, but again, you may also be very very wrong.

Old 05-16-2013, 12:15 AM

6,331 posts, read 5,188,547 times
Terrorist attack versus act of terror.

To argue over semantics is essentially throwing in the towel.

Old 05-16-2013, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Very good. Now do another google and find what continent it is on. Can you do that?

Are you aware that 2 not 4 state dept employees died at Benghazi?

I know what continent it is on, and i lack respect for anyone who plays games. Now can you guess what i am thinking!

A total of 4 people died, 4 total. And all their lifes count.

Now can you run out and play. I can dish it and yes i most certianly can take it. What the hell does it matter the continent , we now know many of the facts. Or lack thereof, taking steps in doing what needed to be done to keep our people safe.

By the way i have very good friends from the lovely Continent of AFRICA?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies