Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2013, 08:24 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,123,183 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post

Pundit Obama Can Lie Because He Has A Good Heart - YouTube

What cosmic buy hole have we fallen into??? This is very scary..........

Lol, wow liberals have reached a new low.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2013, 09:42 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,767,810 times
Lightbulb *

Quote:
Originally Posted by RD5050
It seems like PERSONAL ATTACKS are the only thing you have left, when you can't stick to the topic.
Yes and PERSONAL ATTACKS are not allowed on just about EVERY SITE IM ON!!

You can attack THE IDEA,not the person

Old 12-05-2013, 10:06 PM

5,319 posts, read 8,968,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
"In all likelihood..."

LOL

You don't even believe your own bull****! Hell, not even Jay Carney will stoop so low to try to make such an excuse!

What a joke!
I never claimed it was a fact.

I said it was the most logical reason for the mistake made by the White House staff when they spoke to the Boston Globe back in 2011.

Here is The Boston Globe article:

The trials of Omar, Obama

Quote:
Although he has a vast number of relatives living near Lake Victoria in western Kenya, many know nothing of him. He has never met his famous nephew, according to the White House.
Notice how it says "The White House" ... and not "Barack Obama" ?

Why should President Obama be held responsible for an innocent mistake made by his staff regarding a fact they did not verify with Obama personally?

I believe my assumption about the Grandfather and Uncle having the same name is the reason the mistake to The Boston Globe happened, so we will need to wait to see if the White House states this was the reason as well.

Last edited by RD5050; 12-05-2013 at 10:23 PM..

Old 12-05-2013, 10:14 PM

5,319 posts, read 8,968,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
I am sorry, but your excuse has already been debunked by the White House itself.

President Obama acknowledges having lived with his uncle - News Local Massachusetts - Boston.com
Quote:
On Thursday, a White House official said the press office had not fully researched the relationship between the president and his uncle before telling the Globe that they had no record of the two meeting. This time, the press office asked the president directly, which they had not done in 2011.

“The president first met Omar Obama when he moved to Cambridge for law school,” said White House spokesman Eric Schultz. “The president did stay with him for a brief period of time until his apartment was ready. After that, they saw each other once every few months, but after law school they fell out of touch. The president has not seen him in 20 years, has not spoken with him in 10.”

The White House never moved to correct the record, until the president’s famously private uncle took the witness stand in Boston immigration court two days ago.
Nothing has been debunked.

I provided the most logical reason for the staff making the error back in 2011.

And nothing stated by The White House above "debunks" my assumption.

In all likelihood, President Obama probably never even knew about this 2011 Boston Globe article until recently, so why should he be held responsible for any factual errors it contained?

Do you honestly think the President of the United States has the time to read every single article his name appears in, to verify all facts are correct?

If the Boston Globe had done it's job in 2011 ... the reporter would have also verified with the Uncle back in 2011 to confirm what The White House told them was accurate.

The Boston Globe did not speak to either the Uncle or President Obama personally, and now they want to blame Obama because they got their facts wrong!

Last edited by RD5050; 12-05-2013 at 10:35 PM..

Old 12-05-2013, 10:51 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,863,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RD5050 View Post

In all likelihood, President Obama probably never even knew about this 2011 Boston Globe article until recently, so why should he be held responsible for any factual errors it contained?

Do you honestly think the President of the United States has the time to read every single article his name appears in, to verify all facts are correct?

If the Boston Globe had done it's job in 2011 ... the reporter would have also verified with the Uncle back in 2011 to confirm what The White House told them was accurate.

The Boston Globe did not speak to either the Uncle or President Obama personally, and now they want to blame Obama because they got their facts wrong!
Yeah sure dude, his staff would have to be as incompetent as Obama AND also LIARS .

Right "logical reason" more like easy excuse.

Get real !!! Seems like you're on the Obama excuse bandwagon and also a cheerleader for a LYING JOKE we have as president.

Old 12-06-2013, 12:18 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,409,927 times
Bull the hell crap. This administration a kid coud see thru to their lies. Lies Lies and more Lies and deceit. Why not when you have a base that constantly approves of his lying.

A bias ass media probably paid off, and Hollywood Celebrities, doing their love for Obama.

Reid, the sky is now green and the grass is blue, and his stupid ingorant supporters, would buy that. Reid is a tool, Pelosi a bigger tool, and Obama, the TOOLMASTER.

Old 12-06-2013, 12:35 AM

41,111 posts, read 25,666,932 times
One would have to wonder... Don't democrats ever get tired of trying to cover for Obama lies?

Old 12-06-2013, 04:13 AM

26,346 posts, read 14,952,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RD5050 View Post

You are right, it is possible that his staff are incompetent and easily confused...the crappy government is good evidence of this.

It is also possible that they didn't bother to ask Obama, because as we all know...Obama never knows about anything.

What Obama didn’t know - The Washington Post

Then as this uncle gets in trouble it is out there and sheltered Obama never hears of it and the staff are ignoramuses, they don't know the truth so it gets repeated dozens of times. I agree, this is the most likely cause of the deception.

Old 12-06-2013, 04:44 AM

650 posts, read 512,782 times
In the right circumstance the liars will agree they are liars...thats whats amazing they don't see the wrong or anti in it for the whole .They don't think its wrong unless they get caught, and then its a challenge to get out, I'm *good* if I can get out of the lie...unbelievable. the whole thing is infested with lying zombies.

Last edited by alexcanter; 12-06-2013 at 05:08 AM..

Old 12-06-2013, 04:50 AM

9,617 posts, read 6,047,704 times
Default It turns out Obama not only knew his uncle

but actually, 'stayed' with him in boston. Carney's really spinning this one. Gee, we never thought to ask him about it. Yet, Mr President's book said he had never met him.

Surely, not another lie. Nah.

White House changes story on Obama's uncle

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...57752919,d.eW0
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies