Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2013, 03:15 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,957,631 times

Advertisements

With all Due respect, Does Mr. Boehner seem a little "tipsy". I know he's a smoker, so that might account for all the Lip-licking, but it seems like he's really close to slurring his words.

If true, is this common knowledge in Washington, and we the people are not being informed? Or am I way of base?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2013, 03:19 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,731,874 times
Seems he is doing his job, unlike Reid.

What is Reid on?

Old 02-27-2013, 03:26 AM

5,177 posts, read 4,802,042 times
The problem is Obama and his absolute disinterest in being President. Oh yeah, he loves the trappings of the office. Golf. Vacations. The lifestyle. But he continues to be a poor president. No solutions. Only finger pointing and blame. What ever happened to the "buck stops here" school of personal responsibility?

Republicans are not responsible for the poor economy. After all, Obama got over 1.5 TRILLION in stimulus. (PS why is it that the budget continues to grow? I thot the stimulus was a one time deal....) So where's the beef, Mr President? Where are the jobs? Where is the recovery?

Absolutely the worst post WW2 GDP growth. How's that stimulus working, eh Mr President? How's that scalpel holding up? You know... the one you are using to cut the waste and duplication in the budget?

Obama is a phony, thru and thru. Anyone who supports him is a mind numb robot.

Old 02-27-2013, 04:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
With all Due respect, Does Mr. Boehner seem a little "tipsy". I know he's a smoker, so that might account for all the Lip-licking, but it seems like he's really close to slurring his words.

If true, is this common knowledge in Washington, and we the people are not being informed? Or am I way of base?

LOL!

Is that how it feels to be beat at your own game?
As a Conservative, the idea is to cut spending. Sure the majority of the GOP signed it. Why wouldn't they. Obama signed it, why??? He surely doesn't want to cut spending and he is the one squacking loud. The GOP is getting exactly what they wanted. A cut in additional Federal Government spending.

If you have not been paying attention, the GOP has been shouting cut spending at the top of their lungs. Well guess what. Obama has been trapped into doing just that!!

Hahahaha! How does it feel, to be trapped? LOL!

By the way, it only cuts a little of the annual, automatic additional funds added to a budget. A budget, that we don't even have.

Old 02-27-2013, 04:18 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,255,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post

I do believe you're right {ooopsy} correct about the speaker. He does have a history of being a drunkard.

Send Boehner To The Betty Ford Clinic Not CONGRESS! - by WintropeMerrideth, The III - Newsvine

http://www.change.org/petitions/hous...-alcohol-abuse

Old 02-27-2013, 04:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
I do believe you're right {ooopsy} correct about the speaker. He does have a history of being a drunkard.

Send Boehner To The Betty Ford Clinic Not CONGRESS! - by WintropeMerrideth, The III - Newsvine

http://www.change.org/petitions/hous...-alcohol-abuse

What if you were to learn, Ben Franklin and John Adams were drinking buddies and often showed up blitzed.
Congress and the Presidency, has lessened it's dependency on alcohol, over the decades.

Old 02-27-2013, 04:23 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,240,300 times
I see it is attack the speaker day , the loony lefties are offended because he told the senate to get off its ass.

Old 02-27-2013, 04:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
I see it is attack the speaker day , the loony lefties are offended because he told the senate to get off its ass.

The lamestream media was letting ass, be said. Now they are beeping it out.

LOL!

The gate keepers are paid well for their service.

Old 02-27-2013, 04:30 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,240,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
The lamestream media was letting ass, be said. Now they are beeping it out.

LOL!

The gate keepers are paid well for their service.
I am not a big fan of the speaker but he got this one right. So of course the loony left only comeback is to call him a drunk. So much easier to do that then understand the senate passed nothing
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies