Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-27-2013, 03:16 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,813,272 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
You didn't watch it, did you? Because Ellison most CERTAINLY freaked out and lost his cool. His shrieking, talking nonstop, going 100 miles an hour, and constantly changing direction (obviously remembering what his Dem handlers told him to say, not matter what). And that was when he wasn't saying "I know you are, but what am I" retorts.
He didn't freak out or lose his cool in any way.

Freaking out and going into insane mode is what Alex Jones did on CNN.

Old 02-27-2013, 03:20 PM

4,278 posts, read 5,178,918 times
Ellison responded like a Liberal. Rant, rave, yell, etc...evade the answers, defend Obama at all costs.

Old 02-27-2013, 03:29 PM

6,391 posts, read 5,168,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
A huge and a round of applause to Rep Ellison!

Ellison was a guest on Hannity yesterday and as usual, Hannity began trolling and spreading outright lies, to where Ellison put him in his place

"Democratic Rep. Keith Ellison of Minnesota ripped into Fox News host Sean Hannity during a tense interview on Tuesday night.
Hannity began his segment by claiming President Barack Obama was to blame for looming across-the-budget cuts known as the sequester. The conservative Fox News host insisted the President was “fearmongering” about the consequences of the cuts and played an irreverent mash-up of Obama’s recent speeches.
“You’re the worst excuse for a journalist I’ve ever seen,” Ellison said after being introduced.
Hannity asked for Ellison to repeat himself, claiming he couldn’t hear him. Instead, Ellison continued to blast Hannity, saying his mash-up was deceptive “yellow journalism” and a “breach of every journalistic ethic I know of.” Ellison told Hannity he was a “shill for the Republican Party,” but Hannity repeatedly insisted he was a “registered conservative.”

Rep. Keith Ellison hammers Sean Hannity: You’re a shill for the Republican Party | The Raw Story
ROTFLMAO. Ellison looked like a petulant child having a meltdown cause his mommy won't buy him a snickers bar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42NkiPSyzsM

Last edited by Darkatt; 02-27-2013 at 03:59 PM..

Old 02-27-2013, 03:36 PM

10,029 posts, read 8,347,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
I don't watch Hannity so I wouldn't know but can you cite some of these vicious lies that are apparently common on his show? Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
I guess it's safe to conclude by now that OP cannot cite any lies.

Old 02-27-2013, 03:46 PM

17,401 posts, read 11,978,162 times
Quote:
He didn't freak out or lose his cool in any way.

Freaking out and going into insane mode is what Alex Jones did on CNN.
Raising your voice, repeating your irrelevant and off-topic statements, not answering the questions asked, and resorting to namecalling is certainly freaking out and losing your cool.

Come on, he only went on because his masters in the Dem party told him to go on and spew his talking points.

Old 02-27-2013, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Raising your voice, repeating your irrelevant and off-topic statements, not answering the questions asked, and resorting to namecalling is certainly freaking out and losing your cool.

Come on, he only went on because his masters in the Dem party told him to go on and spew his talking points.
He was stating facts that Hannity is an idiot that presented an off the wall propaganda piece lead in that was complete BS.

He made valid points with our credit rating being downgraded by the GOP because they refused to make cuts, and the sequester is all on them as well as they won't cut anything from their insane spending.

Hannity is an idiot and it's great to see someone call him out

Old 02-27-2013, 04:18 PM

3,038 posts, read 4,777,193 times
Quote:
No kidding, "I'm not a registered republican, I'm a registered conservative" what a dumbass
New York State has a Conservative party in which Hannity is registered.

Conservative Party of New York State - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I guess you are the dumbass!!

Old 02-27-2013, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnSoCal View Post
New York State has a Conservative party in which Hannity is registered.

Conservative Party of New York State - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I guess you are the dumbass!!
The Conservative Party of New York State was founded in 1962 by a group including J. Daniel Mahoney, Kieran O'Doherty, Charles E. Rice, and Charles Edison, out of frustration with the perceived liberalism of the state's Republican Party.

That's not surprising. Hannity is a radical right wing extremist that feels the republicans are too liberal.

Old 02-27-2013, 04:25 PM

3,038 posts, read 4,777,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
No he doesn't. The "angry black man" classification is something proliferated by racist idiots...
He certainly does. I saw his rant on TV and he was very angry and irrational.

Old 02-27-2013, 04:30 PM

10,029 posts, read 8,347,675 times
Quote:
He was stating facts that Hannity is an idiot that presented an off the wall propaganda piece lead in that was complete BS.

He made valid points with our credit rating being downgraded by the GOP because they refused to make cuts, and the sequester is all on them as well as they won't cut anything from their insane spending.

Hannity is an idiot and it's great to see someone call him out
I see. That poor soul Obama is just along for the ride and his stellar leadership couldn't stem the tide despite his intense efforts.

IBTL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies