U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
 
Old 02-28-2013, 06:49 PM
 
21,298 posts, read 13,339,649 times
Reputation: 12493

Advertisements

A peer reviewed evaluation of geoscientists and engineers has determined that the majority are skeptical of the concept of man made global warming.

So much for the left wing loons and their belief in "science"

Peer-Reviewed Survey Finds Majority Of Scientists Skeptical Of Global Warming Crisis - Forbes
Quick reply to this message

 
Old 02-28-2013, 06:51 PM
 
Location: somewhere in the woods
16,876 posts, read 13,580,939 times
Reputation: 5224
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
A peer reviewed evaluation of geoscientists and engineers has determined that the majority are skeptical of the concept of man made global warming.

So much for the left wing loons and their belief in "science"

Peer-Reviewed Survey Finds Majority Of Scientists Skeptical Of Global Warming Crisis - Forbes

well, liberal eco freaks keep asking the right and other nay-sayers for the peer review study, and they get it. now we can put the global warming crap into the garbage can where it belongs.
we can also get government out of the global warming business as well.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-28-2013, 07:01 PM
 
Location: Grove City, Ohio
10,430 posts, read 13,058,783 times
Reputation: 14969
People who bought into this BS should have the letter "S" for "Stupid" branded into their foreheads. That and they should never be allowed to vote again.

This is the kind of garbage you get when you mix science, politics and money together. Don't believe me then just ask Al Gore who has become a billionaire by spewing this garbage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
well, liberal eco freaks keep asking the right and other nay-sayers for the peer review study, and they get it. now we can put the global warming crap into the garbage can where it belongs.

we can also get government out of the global warming business as well.
Never will happen, the Communist wing of the democratic party has far to much invested in the lie.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-28-2013, 07:07 PM
 
2,633 posts, read 3,173,236 times
Reputation: 1681
James Taylor is a known shill for the anti-global warming lobby at the Heartland Institute. The paper he quotes it itself full of references to political skeptics. This is junk "science" pushed by a junk "institution" by a junk "expert". It's junk.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-28-2013, 07:28 PM
 
4,130 posts, read 4,009,498 times
Reputation: 3041
Yet these people still go to medical science to cure their ills when they spend their lives "debunking" science.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-28-2013, 07:54 PM
Status: "Summer's here!" (set 6 days ago)
 
Location: Foot of the Rockies
89,898 posts, read 107,195,784 times
Reputation: 35545
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldCityWanderer View Post
Yet these people still go to medical science to cure their ills when they spend their lives "debunking" science.
Not all of them. Ever participated in an anti-immunization thread?
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-28-2013, 08:05 PM
 
Location: Austin
30,265 posts, read 17,581,072 times
Reputation: 8482
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
A peer reviewed evaluation of geoscientists and engineers has determined that the majority are skeptical of the concept of man made global warming.

So much for the left wing loons and their belief in "science"

Peer-Reviewed Survey Finds Majority Of Scientists Skeptical Of Global Warming Crisis - Forbes
LWNJs only believe in science when it supports their agenda.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-28-2013, 08:21 PM
 
Location: somewhere in the woods
16,876 posts, read 13,580,939 times
Reputation: 5224
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicet4 View Post
People who bought into this BS should have the letter "S" for "Stupid" branded into their foreheads. That and they should never be allowed to vote again.

This is the kind of garbage you get when you mix science, politics and money together. Don't believe me then just ask Al Gore who has become a billionaire by spewing this garbage.



Never will happen, the Communist wing of the democratic party has far to much invested in the lie.


maybe we can now get global warming to be considered a religion. then democrats can yell at the roftops about seperation of religion and state.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-28-2013, 08:23 PM
 
21,298 posts, read 13,339,649 times
Reputation: 12493
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
LWNJs only believe in science when it supports their agenda.
The problem with the leftists, who presume to embrace "science", is the fact that they know nothing of science at all and believe "science as told by left wing journalists". This, of course, has nothing to do with real scientific research or thought, yet is felt to be the gospel truth by the average liberal.

It is amusing, yet predictable, when liberals make idiots of themselves yet again.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-28-2013, 08:25 PM
 
Location: Portland, Oregon
46,038 posts, read 30,991,624 times
Reputation: 7846
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
LWNJs only believe in science when it supports their agenda.
Global warming is real, humans having any effect on global warming is debatable. But my concern is with trying not to pollute our water, air, and food supply....the three things humans need to survive.
Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


 
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2020, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top