Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2013, 09:10 AM

5,261 posts, read 4,155,515 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badland wonder View Post
I am not sure who all lives there. I have never been there. Please tell me, who all lives there...do you?
Mostly minorities. Just to clue you in, one doesn't need to live there to know such things. Maybe you've driven through. Maybe you have the ability to do a Google search and find demographics for the southside neighborhoods. It isn't difficult, except for right-wingers who make a habit of not being "candid" in their arguments.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2013, 09:37 AM

20,459 posts, read 12,379,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Hahahaha, thats funny since a conservative is the one who posted it as the truth even though there is nothing to back it up with. Where is the email, oh thats right, the reporter got rid of it, how convient.
A few years ago, Mr Red (now dead) Ted Kennedy made the statement that truth didnt matter, it was the "seriousness of the accusation" that was the key...

Liberals everywhere agreed.

Old 03-04-2013, 10:03 AM

1 posts, read 582 times
After reading the posts I cannot believe the hypocrisy. I want to know why is it that when someone speaks out about Obama and the far-left libs they are always called liars, racists, or right-wing ldeologues? Why was it that when Reid and Pelosi accused Romney of illegalities not one person asked for confirmation. Where's the outrage by NOW? Also - why is it OK if the reporter was from Fox, which by the way, was not. Are you kidding me? This administration will continue to play these games as long as he has the media in his pocket. When you can't lead you BULLY.

Old 03-04-2013, 10:08 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,747,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badland wonder View Post
I am not sure who all lives there. I have never been there. Please tell me, who all lives there...do you?
If I didn't have to leave for work in a few minutes (should be off CD already, LOL!), I'd search for the maps of the US that show block by block who lives where. Suffice it to say I have lived in Illinois, though not Chicago, and I know that the ghettos there are overwhelmingly black. You can do the search yourself.

Old 03-04-2013, 10:30 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,279,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tired of the Bias View Post
After reading the posts I cannot believe the hypocrisy. I want to know why is it that when someone speaks out about Obama and the far-left libs they are always called liars, racists, or right-wing ldeologues? Why was it that when Reid and Pelosi accused Romney of illegalities not one person asked for confirmation. Where's the outrage by NOW? Also - why is it OK if the reporter was from Fox, which by the way, was not. Are you kidding me? This administration will continue to play these games as long as he has the media in his pocket. When you can't lead you BULLY.
One post and you notice this, really?
Recycle?

Don't notice the irony of your partisan post?

Old 03-04-2013, 10:39 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,524,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tired of the Bias View Post
I suggest you peruse the forum and then get back to us on partisan hypocrisy.

And I'm not sure which argument you are presenting. Is it the 'lamestream media refuses to criticize Obama and totally gives him a pass?

Or -the new conservative talking point - Obama hates reporters and is busy threatening and intimidating them?

Kinda hard to be both but that's right wing logic for ya.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies