Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-05-2013, 07:15 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,029,032 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Oh, you mean where there is a video of Nugent saying - in his own words - that he is/was addicted to girls?

So, where's the video where Trayvon admits to being a jewel thief?
I was just pointing out that you have no problem making unproven statements about Nugent being all sorts of things that he's never been charged with but when someone says something about Trayvon Martin you want to know if he's ever been charged.

It's quite hypocritical to say the least but I'm sure you don't care.

Old 05-05-2013, 07:20 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,249,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
I was just pointing out that you have no problem making unproven statements about Nugent being all sorts of things that he's never been charged with but when someone says something about Trayvon Martin you want to know if he's ever been charged.

It's quite hypocritical to say the least but I'm sure you don't care.
So Nugent's own words mean nothing?

And, no, I don't care.

There's a huge difference between taking someone at his own word that he liked underage girls and that he crapped his pants to avoid being drafted and speculating about a dead teenager when there has been zero proof to support the allegations.

Besides, this thread isn't about the pants crapping, draft dodging pedophile Nugent. If you like, we can take that topic up elsewhere.

Old 05-05-2013, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Besides, this thread isn't about the pants crapping, draft dodging pedophile Nugent. If you like, we can take that topic up elsewhere.
That's fine, we should just get back to the thug, drug addict, jewelry thief, violent attacker who was rightfully put down like the trash that he was Mr. Trayvon Martin if you insist.

Old 05-05-2013, 07:31 PM

Quote:
That's fine, we should just get back to the thug, drug addict, jewelry thief, violent attacker who was rightfully put down like the trash that he was Mr. Trayvon Martin if you insist.
The only thug (and trash) in the Trayvon Martin tragedy is the wannabe vigilante Zimmerman.

Everything else that you tried to apply to a dead teenager who can't speak for himself is pure speculation - a regular racist's wish list of unproven allegations.

Old 05-05-2013, 07:32 PM

Quote:
The only thug in the Trayvon Martin tragedy was the wannabe vigilante Zimmerman.

Everything else that you tried to apply to a dead teenager who can't speak for himself is pure speculation - a racist's wish list, so to speak.
I'm just following your lead homie.

Old 05-05-2013, 07:35 PM

Quote:
I'm just following your lead homie.
What's the matter? You can't take responsibility for your own actions?

No surprise.

Old 05-05-2013, 07:36 PM

Quote:
What's the matter? You can't take responsibility for your own actions?

No surprise.
I take full responsibility for what I said, you're the one who seems to have a problem with it even though it's based solely on the comments you yourself just made.

Old 05-05-2013, 07:37 PM

Quote:
I take full responsibility for what I said, you're the one who seems to have a problem with it even though it's based solely on the comments you yourself just made.

Old 05-05-2013, 07:38 PM

6,046 posts, read 4,814,474 times
Drug addict? Hmmm, I seem to remember reading somewhere that Zimmerman had been taking some kind of drugs that day. Violent attacker? Can't get more violent than shooting someone.

Gotta give credit to Zimmerman about one thing. He is a good stalker.

Old 05-05-2013, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weichert View Post
Drug addict? Hmmm, I seem to remember reading somewhere that Zimmerman had been taking some kind of drugs that day. Violent attacker? Can't get more violent than shooting someone.

Gotta give credit to Zimmerman about one thing. He is a good stalker.
Yup -

Trayvon apparently had a "trace" of THC in his system - the amount so low, it could have been weeks since he had last "imbibed," while Zimmerman has documented history of being prescribed mood altering drugs, as well as documented alcohol abuse, but somehow Trayvon is the one who is called a "drug addict."

WTF?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies