Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2013, 05:53 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,506,675 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
So what Jannelle?

They committed a crime, just like all of those Catholic priests committed crimes......that doesn't mean abortion should be banned anymore than it means the Catholic religion should be banned.

WHAT??? I can't believed you went there. Those priests are going to be banned and probably go to jail. Has nothing to do with the religion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2013, 06:55 PM

8,886 posts, read 5,368,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
Cause & effect.
If I recall, none of the closed clinics did abortions.

I wonder why all the supportive pro-aborts couldn't make up what the government cut.

Old 03-07-2013, 07:27 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,042,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
WHAT??? I can't believed you went there. Those priests are going to be banned and probably go to jail. Has nothing to do with the religion.
Why not? Let's not pretend that you are not trying to use the fact that because a few abortion providers broke the law.....that you want to parlay that into a total ban.

And.....I am willing to bet that if the Catholic religion didn't require priests to live unnatural lives of celibacy.....there wouldn't be so many of them victimizing children. So yes, the fact that so many Catholic priests turn to pedophilia has a lot to do with the religion and its dogma. You don't see other religions plagued with so many of their leaders victimizing children......do you?

So, yes Janelle, if you want to use that line of thinking to ban all abortion, then the Catholic religion fits the same criteria and should also be banned.

Old 03-07-2013, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Why not? Let's not pretend that you are not trying to use the fact that because a few abortion providers broke the law.....that you want to parlay that into a total ban.

And.....I am willing to bet that if the Catholic religion didn't require priests to live unnatural lives of celibacy.....there wouldn't be so many of them victimizing children. So yes, the fact that so many Catholic priests turn to pedophilia has a lot to do with the religion and its dogma. You don't see other religions plagued with so many of their leaders victimizing children......do you?

So, yes Janelle, if you want to use that line of thinking to ban all abortion, then the Catholic religion fits the same criteria and should also be banned.
Pedofilia has nothing to do with celibacy. Most are married. Other religions are MORE plagued with the problem. Do the research if you don't believe me. I think those stats were posted on this web site.

I can't believe ANYONE would try to protect this psycho. Protecting him will make abortions banned faster than anything.

Old 03-07-2013, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Pedofilia has nothing to do with celibacy. Most are married. Other religions are MORE plagued with the problem. Do the research if you don't believe me. I think those stats were posted on this web site.

I can't believe ANYONE would try to protect this psycho. Protecting him will make abortions banned faster than anything.
Who is protecting him? He should be prosecuted if he committed a crime.

That has NOTHING to do with abortion that is done within legal guidelines.....absolutely NOTHING.

People illegally adopt children too, some adoptive parents have abused and even murdered the children they adopted.....so.....should we ban adoption too Janelle? Hmmmm?

OOooo......ooooo......ooooo...... and what about cars? People have used cars to committ crimes!

WE NEED TO BAN CARS TOO!

How irrational can you get?

Old 03-07-2013, 09:03 PM

This thread is about a psycho who is a serial killer. Don't make it anything else.

Old 03-07-2013, 09:35 PM

Quote:
This thread is about a psycho who is a serial killer. Don't make it anything else.
Yes, it is about a man who broke the law, a criminal.....and he will be punished for his crime, just as others are punished for their crimes. End of story.

Old 03-08-2013, 03:55 PM

Default Remembering How Kermit Gosnell Killed a Woman in a Late-Term Abortion

Remembering How Kermit Gosnell Killed a Woman in a Late-Term Abortion | LifeNews.com

Old 04-05-2013, 10:30 PM

7,006 posts, read 6,992,868 times
Default abortion doctor Kermit Gosnell's trial began today

and once again we see how the mainstream media refuses to cover a significant crime story because it doesn't fit their agenda-

Murder trial under way for Philadelphia abortion doctor Kermit Gosnell

The Gosnell courtroom's cast of characters

Gosnell Employee: “It Would Rain Fetuses and Blood” Everywhere

Why Gosnell clinic existed

It Is Disturbing That Mike Rice Gets More Coverage Than Kermit Gosnell

Old 04-06-2013, 05:49 AM

1,137 posts, read 1,398,269 times
They should furlough Scott Roeder so that ha can be in the court room during the proceedings.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies