Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-10-2013, 08:07 PM

9,127 posts, read 7,943,324 times

Advertisements

I find it interseting that you and the Fox News piece failed simple journalism and never stated the charges filled agaisnt the Doctor. The Fox News piece was on how other media outlets didint cover the story. Fox's link to "explanation" was a link to the Huffington Post. Great information journalism Fox.

If the Doctor is found guilty of the charges agaisnt him, then how is that an indictment of abortion or even "Late-term Abortions"? Medical professionals act outside the law everyday. Should ABC, NBC, and CBS cover all those infractions as well?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2013, 08:08 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,207,906 times
I saw this story on CNN. It is also in the washington times, huffington post, business insider, international business times, Forbes, USA today, NBC 10, The news journal.

The media is not keeping it quiet.

Old 04-10-2013, 08:11 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post

If the Doctor is found guilty of the charges agaisnt him, then how is that an indictment of abortion or even "Late-term Abortions"?
If you do any reading on this you would understand that the other abortion providers in the area ie: Planned Parenthood, knew what was going on and said nothing.

Politicians and law enforcement knew what was going on. None of them did anything. They were so concerned that if they said or did anything it would look bad on abortion in general so they continued to look the other way until a young woman died.

Safe and rare my ass.

Old 04-10-2013, 08:15 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,820,368 times
Bet that they were performing abortions on only black woman. Seems the black community is getting wise and avoiding these places. Abort just the blacks? Forget it....go abort your own white babies instead....I don't know why I brought that up but there is an attack against poor whites and blacks when it comes to terminating their breeding.

Old 04-10-2013, 08:16 PM

1,635 posts, read 1,593,822 times
Gosnell deserves the needle for what he did.

Old 04-10-2013, 08:34 PM

9,127 posts, read 7,943,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
If you do any reading on this you would understand that the other abortion providers in the area ie: Planned Parenthood, knew what was going on and said nothing.

Politicians and law enforcement knew what was going on. None of them did anything. They were so concerned that if they said or did anything it would look bad on abortion in general so they continued to look the other way until a young woman died.

Safe and rare my ass.
Are those statements contentions made durring trial or proven facts? Knowing a doctor is performing abortions and a Doctor commiting crimes is two different truths. Which fact is true. What exactly did PP, politicians and Law enforcement know?

dont tell me what is in a news piece, tell me what was proven in a court of law.

Old 04-10-2013, 09:07 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,228,757 times
"The monstrous abortion trial the media don’t want you to know about"

*doesn't

Old 04-10-2013, 09:10 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,511,041 times
I don't think they have linked PP to Gosnell. People had complained about him for years but it's wasn't until someone said he was selling drugs illegally that they raided his clinic. That is when they found the "house or horrors" he was running. Blood on the walls and severed babies feet in jars, body parts in freezers and in cabinets.

He aborted white babies also but for those women he had a better entrance and it was cleaner on their side. He thought they would report him or they would be taken more seriously than the black women. Horrible.

Old 04-10-2013, 09:26 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,324,813 times
Quote:
The monstrous abortion trial the media don’t want you to know about
The media don't [sic] want me to know about it? Then why am I sick of hearing about it?

Old 04-10-2013, 10:34 PM

2,505 posts, read 2,326,608 times
Yeah, I don't think this could be covered anymore than it already has been. I've seen it in blogs, online news sites, local news, and national news. I think there is even a twitter hashtag for it. Yep there is: https://twitter.com/search/realtime?q=%23gosnell
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies