Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2007, 08:00 PM

223 posts, read 604,129 times

Advertisements

What I don't get is that after watching that and readin the comments posted below it on youtube is why are so called "christians" so behind the current govt. yet they are they seem to be the loudest vocal force against this chipping of people...citing the mark of the beast?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2007, 08:05 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,120,382 times
Two quick notes here:

#1: whatever technology comes up with------it can be defeated. Simply another variation of 'cat and mouse'.

#2: being that virtually all Americans have cell phones with GPS; we are already being 'monitored'.

Old 10-25-2007, 08:08 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,213,219 times
The bible discusses computer chips? Hmmm I must have missed that chapter and verse.
I feel all convicted felons should be forced to have the chip.
I feel any illegal alien caught should also.
Hell I would even allow a tracking chip on me. I dont break laws and so I am not worried about it. I dont even care how many phone calls or web sights The gov tracks that I use. Those who are innocent really have nothing to fear..

Old 10-25-2007, 08:28 PM

223 posts, read 604,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
The bible discusses computer chips? Hmmm I must have missed that chapter and verse.
I feel all convicted felons should be forced to have the chip.
I feel any illegal alien caught should also.
Hell I would even allow a tracking chip on me. I dont break laws and so I am not worried about it. I dont even care how many phone calls or web sights The gov tracks that I use. Those who are innocent really have nothing to fear..
I haven't done anything wrong either, but if you WATCH THE VIDEO the scary endgame is that if you have the chip and happen to do something wrong, they will turn your chip off and you won't be able to purchase goods or participate in society normally...

now again, one can say that if you participate in society as a law-abiding citizen this won't matter...but do you really feel comfortable with someone having that kind of control over you?

I sure as hell don't.

Old 10-25-2007, 08:35 PM
jco jco started this thread

2,121 posts, read 6,450,139 times
It's easy for us to point at criminals and say "chip them" until you or someone you love has been unfairly convicted of a crime. I have someone very dear to me still receiving all the legal blame/consequences for something a friend of his did. When the government is after you, it's like you can't escape them. I was once a die-hard maximum punishment, don't let them screw up again person, but now I have a lot more compassion! A person, even a convict, should have the right to refuse a chip implant IMO.

Old 10-26-2007, 12:14 AM

1,022 posts, read 3,343,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stlsteved View Post
What I don't get is that after watching that and readin the comments posted below it on youtube is why are so called "christians" so behind the current govt. yet they are they seem to be the loudest vocal force against this chipping of people...citing the mark of the beast?
They are NOT behind it. This is typical California hogwash. Real Christians are one of their prime targets along with Muslims. The two religions conflict greatly with their plans and scheming. If not THE prime target. Californians want to tell you otherwise, don't listen. Most of them don't even have a clue what they're fighting. Its happening all around the world, people in just about every country are starting to get angsty just like the USA people. These groups will operate behind any front to make it appear as the perpetrator. They have been doing it for a long time.

People try and say Bush is a Christians. The dude is VERY far from it. He's part of a fraternal brotherhood. They put their brotherhood and ideas over any religion that people commonly know of. Bush hides behind this front that is very see through if you actually studied the Bible you would know that.

There are two entities at work here. You have the Papal Bull, and the brotherhood of man. Both hate each other but are working towards the same goals, a one world government. The ultimate force at work here is the devil in the Bible. The Bible accurately prophesies all of this stuff. They don't want to get rid of the Bible however, because they don't actually believe in parts of it. They want to manipulate it.

They do not understand that God can use good or bad people for his will. They don't realize their hearts are toys.

Anyway, I have studied the Bible a bit, and much of the conspiracy theory you hear about. It is WORLD problem for all people, not just the people in the United States. They do not care by which means they achieve their goals in retrospect. They have been subversing for a long time and control all mainstream media and many lifelines for people.

What do you need to know? The video is very clear and accurate.

Ohio is all for California's distrust and unhappiness, but California doesn't know what it is fighting against. Ohio does. We're kinda waiting until the west coast anarchists figure it out and the Papal bull northeast states get a clue. Ohio is trying, and has people that are aware. But it appears as though they have such a grip on our state.

We're ALL fighting a belief system. The entire world. No matter what your religion basically. Their beliefs have been established and embedded in to society and minds all over the world. You aren't fighting just Bush or Cheney. All the governments are coming together to manipulate their people in to a one world system. The Beast of Revelations. There ARE ways of discerning the things between the lines. Don't secede yet California. We haven't even started to fight back yet. Most people aren't even aware of anything unusual or reluctant to understand it. And many are willing to help its cause for wealth.

Last edited by the_pines; 10-26-2007 at 12:28 AM..

Old 11-06-2007, 11:22 AM
jco jco started this thread

2,121 posts, read 6,450,139 times
I had to bring this thread up again to link to this: RFID Chips in School Uniforms Track Students : Dory Devlin : Yahoo! Tech. Perhaps there's more truth to this video than I thought.

Old 11-06-2007, 11:29 AM

1,499 posts, read 4,830,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jco View Post
I didn't want to hijack the Bush and Iraq thread, but it's what caused me to remember this video that my cousin sent me a week ago:

YouTube - NORTH AMERICAN UNION & VCHIP TRUTH

About half way through a a man name Aaron Russo comes on and starts talking about a conversation with a banker he had. In that conversation, he claims that the banker described an event (9/11), then the invasion of Afghanistan, Iraq, and after that Venezuela. All this is for the purpose of eventually implanting a chip and controlling Americans (Canada, US, and Mexico).

So, thoughts?
You know, Bill Clinton started the North American Union (NAU) back with NAFTA in 1993, then Jorge Busho continued it with the SPP.

Now we are facing Hillary who will likely CONTINUE this trend. What we need is something to say STOP.... I think Ron Paul is awesome in that regard... other GOP candidates also favor that move of stopping the NAU. But in the Dem side, I think they are all for continuing the Clinton trend.

I hate the NAU with all my heart. The NAU will not happen if 50% of Mexico doesn't invate the USA and cause this country to lose its identity. The goal of this illegal alien amnesty is to FORCE Americans into the NAU. The illegal alien invasion is designed to undermine American national sovereignty, to destroy its culture and force a 2-lanuguage nation, which could then say "ok, we alreay have most of the Mexican population here, we have 2 official languages, so why worry about having 2 separate countries??

Look, I am not a conspiracy theorist, I LAUGH at the 9/11 paranoid people.... but the NAU is the real deal. Clinton created it, Bush expanded it, and maybe now Clinton part 2 will finalize it. Scary times we live in!!!

Now, the evidence about a Venezuelan invasion.... that is kinda un-substanciated.

Old 11-06-2007, 01:07 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,415,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Two quick notes here:

#1: whatever technology comes up with------it can be defeated. Simply another variation of 'cat and mouse'.

#2: being that virtually all Americans have cell phones with GPS; we are already being 'monitored'.
My brother and I just had a conversation last night about exactly what you cited in #2. We wondered how many people with mobile phones are actually aware of the amount of information being collected about them, their whereabouts, calling habits, etc.

Old 11-06-2007, 08:05 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,213,219 times
I am aware of who and what my friends are. Guess what none are criminals. If 1 became a criminal I would no longer associate with them . The same goes if it were a family member. More so even for bringing shame to our family.
Cell phone use? I average about 50 minutes a month. Call me old fashioned but I detest people who use the cell phone and drive. They are worse than drunks.
People in resturants yapping on the phone. Good grief can people not go 30 minutes without using their phones?
My point being I have no fears, I am very selective about my friends, and activities. I invite no disaster....
I dont think law abiding folks should be chipped but any known criminal?? Absolutely.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies