Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2013, 05:40 PM

39,868 posts, read 26,498,769 times

Advertisements

i have to wonder...as an executive in that company, should he have a reduction in his budget, will he whine for months, complain like a teenage girl and do his best to destroy his company in a little temper tantrum? Or will he man up and DO HIS FREEKIN JOB? Unlike his former opponent...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2013, 05:44 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,520,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
i have to wonder...as an executive in that company, should he have a reduction in his budget, will he whine for months, complain like a teenage girl and do his best to destroy his company in a little temper tantrum? Or will he man up and DO HIS FREEKIN JOB? Unlike his former opponent...
That IS rich. His opponent hasn't stopped whining since he lost the election. He basically campaigned like a teen-age girl ~ thinking that just wishing it so would make his White House dream come true.

He and Anne still think they should be King and Queen and are still blaming everyone else as to why they lost.

Loser and Whiner

Old 03-09-2013, 05:47 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,458,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldous9 View Post
this is to the trolls.

President Obama worked for the law firm Davis, Miner, Barnhill, & Galland for 11 years. He was also a Professor in Constitutional Law at Chicago Law School for 12 years.

Both of these are real jobs.
He sure did. In that law firm he litigated against Citigroup for its "unfair" lending practices...

(snickers)

There's no need to expound on what the results of that were.

You can see them here:

http://www.bos.frb.org/commdev/closi...p/closingt.pdf

Your progress and your way to it sucks.

Old 03-09-2013, 05:49 PM

1,496 posts, read 1,855,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
He sure did. In that law firm he litigated against Citigroup for its "unfair" lending practices...

(snickers)

You can see them here:

and your point is?

the two clowns in this thread said President Obama never had a real job. I presented facts of two real jobs he had(he had several more).

Old 03-09-2013, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
That IS rich. His opponent hasn't stopped whining since he lost the election. He basically campaigned like a teen-age girl ~ thinking that just wishing it so would make his White House dream come true.

He and Anne still think they should be King and Queen and are still blaming everyone else as to why they lost.

Loser and Whiner
Nice attempt to rewrite history..too bad it's the usual BS from the left. I don't make excuses for Romney loosing, he didn't run a good campaign, and failed to realize that in today's corrupt political cycle, campaigning with honor and respect gets you no where. He LOST, get over it.

My issue is the winner. He has a job to do. He is the chief frickin' executive. Yet he acts like a 13 year old girl. He didn't get as big an allowance as he wanted, now he throws a tantrum. And does his best to make it painful for the American public. Any business executive that acts like that would be thrown out on his butt, as deserved. Yet the uninformed voters lap it up like little piglets.

Old 03-09-2013, 05:51 PM

2,468 posts, read 1,918,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post

(snickers)

You can see them here:

You mean like Romney and his vulture capital practices with Bain Capital?

At least now you admit that Obama has had real jobs...you aren't a birther are you?

Old 03-09-2013, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Nice attempt to rewrite history..too bad it's the usual BS from the left. I don't make excuses for Romney loosing, he didn't run a good campaign, and failed to realize that in today's corrupt political cycle, campaigning with honor and respect gets you no where. He LOST, get over it.

My issue is the winner. He has a job to do. He is the chief frickin' executive. Yet he acts like a 13 year old girl. He didn't get as big an allowance as he wanted, now he throws a tantrum. And does his best to make it painful for the American public. Any business executive that acts like that would be thrown out on his butt, as deserved. Yet the uninformed voters lap it up like little piglets.
I disagree that he is 'throwing a tantrum' or 'acting like a 13 year old girl' ~ but there is no changing your mind about that portrayal. I don't care if it starting raining gold - your kind would still find a way to demonize the President. It's what you do.

Business Execs get by with a LOT more - you saw how the Hostess CEO's were hurting, correct?

If any voters are 'uninformed', I would say it is the low information right.

Old 03-09-2013, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
I disagree that he is 'throwing a tantrum' or 'acting like a 13 year old girl' ~ but there is no changing your mind about that portrayal. I don't care if it starting raining gold - your kind would still find a way to demonize the President. It's what you do.

Business Execs get by with a LOT more - you saw how the Hostess CEO's were hurting, correct?

If any voters are 'uninformed', I would say it is the low information right.
13 year old girl might be understating the case. I know lots of 13 year olds that are much more mature. You give then a bigger allowance, though perhaps not as big as they would like...and they actually appreciate it. Many don't go around throwing tantrums and breaking things because they didn't get everything they want.

You know, many people say President Obama acts more like a celebrity than a chief executive, and I think that's true. Too bad he picks Lindsey Lohan as his role model.

(waiting on the race card in 5...4....3...)

Old 03-09-2013, 06:12 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,458,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldous9 View Post
and your point is?

the two clowns in this thread said President Obama never had a real job. I presented facts of two real jobs he had(he had several more).
Yeah, he had one with a "business" firm who was well known to have ties to US intelligence, BIC.

You can find that here:

C.I.A. Established Many Links To Journalists in U.S. and Abroad - C.I.A.'s Numerous Links With Journalists Differed Widely in Degree and Value - Front Page - NYTimes.com

Wow, Obama the Great had ties to both lawyers who fought for the policies that destroyed your economy and the intelligence community that fooled you in to starting wars you now are adamantly against.

That wouldn't be so bad except that that history has made its ugly head into your foreign policy.

Old 03-09-2013, 06:15 PM

Quote:
13 year old girl might be understating the case. I know lots of 13 year olds that are much more mature. You give then a bigger allowance, though perhaps not as big as they would like...and they actually appreciate it. Many don't go around throwing tantrums and breaking things because they didn't get everything they want.

You know, many people say President Obama acts more like a celebrity than a chief executive, and I think that's true. Too bad he picks Lindsey Lohan as his role model.

(waiting on the race card in 5...4....3...)
How is this post racist? Are you calling Lindsay Lohan a white girl?

Never mind - this post is so ridiculous, it's not worth the effort.

Carry on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies