Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2013, 10:41 PM

5,261 posts, read 4,156,006 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombieApocExtraordinaire View Post
Idaho is beautiful. But my ultimate goal is to return to Chechnya. Maybe one day.
It is beautiful. Unfortunately, it is disproportionately populated with nutjobs, and I'm not exactly sure why it had the misfortune of attracting so many of them, while similarly beautiful states in the region have not been afflicted to nearly that degree.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2013, 10:42 PM

3,168 posts, read 2,062,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cometclear View Post
It is beautiful. Unfortunately, it is disproportionately populated with nutjobs, and I'm not exactly sure why it had the misfortune of attracting so many of them, while similarly beautiful states in the region have not been afflicted to nearly that degree.
Toyman is not a nutjob. I trust a man who wants to kill me more than a man who pretends he doesn't want to.

Old 03-09-2013, 10:51 PM

39,869 posts, read 26,508,031 times
Quote:
Toyman is not a nutjob. I trust a man who wants to kill me more than a man who pretends he doesn't want to.
I'm not out to kill you mate, or anyone else that isn't after me first. And as a whole, I have nothing against Islam or Muslims. It is only the crazies that band about a perversion of religion and slaughter innocent people in it's name that I despise. It's disheartening that there are so many that are so simple minded and full of hate as to be sucked in as followers such as this. And equally so, that there are so many that claim to be leaders in Islam that do demand violence in it's name. I respect those followers of the religion that denounce them and try to change things.

Flip side, I can't have too much respect for the murder's victims either in this case. I mean, they just stood there and waited to be shot in the back of the head. At least die like a man and TRY to take out your murderer.

Old 03-09-2013, 11:00 PM

3,168 posts, read 2,062,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Flip side, I can't have too much respect for the murder's victims either in this case. I mean, they just stood there and waited to be shot in the back of the head. At least die like a man and TRY to take out your murderer.
They were tied together and unarmed. When you're in that state, you do a brain flushing meaning you prepare to die. It's probably the closest you will feel to God. When I was wounded, and I thought I was dying, I did the same thing. It's this lackadaisical acceptance of your death that can't be described in words. All I could see in my head was my life until now (my brain was speeding 1 million times a minute) and concentrating on blocking out the pain. The last thing you want to do is cry so your willpower is just there to stop you from crying. It's hard to explain.

Old 03-09-2013, 11:06 PM

688 posts, read 652,299 times
Quote:
Who wants to kill you?

Old 03-09-2013, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clintone View Post
The link no longer works.
No worries, the premise of the thread was racist anyway. (Unless you like that sort of thing.)

Old 03-10-2013, 01:22 AM

7,359 posts, read 5,463,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDJD View Post
Somewhere in the world, a Muslim just created an internet thread titled "Christian Supports, What is Your Excuse this Time?" and included a link showing the U.S. government killing 75 innocent children with a drone while uninterested Americans were sitting in their living rooms watching Honey Boo Boo and shoving their faces full of pig skins.
Which just goes to show how morally bankrupt multiculturalism is

Old 03-10-2013, 01:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2 View Post
Which just goes to show how morally bankrupt multiculturalism is
Yeah, God forbid we all just respected each other and got along...

Old 03-10-2013, 01:39 AM

1,160 posts, read 1,431,113 times
Quote:
He's an American. That;s good enough for me. Any drone that drains blood in any foreign country obliges them to spill American blood in return.
I sinecerely wish we could equate being American with being Christian, but that is demonstrably not the case.

Old 03-10-2013, 07:14 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,489,598 times
How about the news today of Muslims burning 170 christian homes in Lahore Pakistan over a supposed slight of Isalm by a christian man who is now under investigation for the crime of "blasphemy" which carries a penalty of life imprisonment or DEATH.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies