Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2013, 07:04 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,237,091 times

Advertisements

U.N. climate panel corrects carbon numbers in influential report - NBC News.com

Lets keep the perpetual lie going. So lets change the numbers again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2013, 07:50 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,685,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post

It's always a few decades before we reach the point of no return, and a few decades later, it will be a few decades before we reach the point of no return, and a few decades later....

Many experts say that the world has only a few decades left before breaching the IPCC safety limits unless tough action is taken to cut emissions.

Old 11-12-2013, 10:31 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,863,645 times
oh great, here comes another thread where the alarmists are going to try and find everything they can to try and debunk the article, or they will dismiss it as a news article and not real science, or its a blog written by some right wing nut job that happens to work for NBC, or other such garbage. and then this thread will turn into a load of crap slung by both sides of the debate where the alarmists are going to call anyone who doesnt worship at their church of global warming a denier. in the end no one is going to change their minds, despite the evidence that climate change is a generally natural occurrence.

Old 11-12-2013, 10:47 AM

3,401 posts, read 2,286,389 times
Yes, these threads are all the same. A right-winger who knows nothing about the subject spouts the garbage he's instructed to believe, then when presented with facts whines and cries about Al Gore.

Hey OP! Remember when you said no one had ever compared volcanic and anthropogenic greenhouse gas emissions? Remember how you said you knew which one was greater? Remember how I exposed you as a liar regarding both claims? Remember how you whined about junk science and carried on as if you hadn't just been shown to be completely wrong? I do. And, not coincidentally, that's why I point and laugh at you now. Who cares what clueless right-wing clowns like T-310 think of the matter? They think what they're told and have hissy fits when exposed to facts contrary to Authorized Republican Beliefs.

I have a hard time believing any of the denialists here are older than about 15.

Old 11-12-2013, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
oh great, here comes another thread where the alarmists are going to try and find everything they can to try and debunk the article, or they will dismiss it as a news article and not real science, or its a blog written by some right wing nut job that happens to work for NBC, or other such garbage. and then this thread will turn into a load of crap slung by both sides of the debate where the alarmists are going to call anyone who doesnt worship at their church of global warming a denier. in the end no one is going to change their minds, despite the evidence that climate change is a generally natural occurrence.
What natural phenomenon is forcing temperatures up? Please link to the articles describing this.

Or whine about Al Gore some more the way you tend to do. Your choice.

Old 11-12-2013, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass Inna Bun View Post
Yes, these threads are all the same. A right-winger who knows nothing about the subject spouts the garbage he's instructed to believe, then when presented with facts whines and cries about Al Gore.

Hey OP! Remember when you said no one had ever compared volcanic and anthropogenic greenhouse gas emissions? Remember how you said you knew which one was greater? Remember how I exposed you as a liar regarding both claims? Remember how you whined about junk science and carried on as if you hadn't just been shown to be completely wrong? I do. And, not coincidentally, that's why I point and laugh at you now. Who cares what clueless right-wing clowns like T-310 think of the matter? They think what they're told and have hissy fits when exposed to facts contrary to Authorized Republican Beliefs.

I have a hard time believing any of the denialists here are older than about 15.
called it by the way i am 40 years past 15.

Old 11-12-2013, 10:55 AM

What do you mean "called it"? Of course that's going to happen. Did you think the rest of us would just pretend denialists were right for a change?

And I'm aware you said you were 55, I just have a hard time believing it.

It's pathetic, how eager the right is to embarrass themselves in their desperation to pretend Republicans aren't buffoons.

Old 11-12-2013, 10:59 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,241,574 times
Quote:
What natural phenomenon is forcing temperatures up? Please link to the articles describing this.

Or whine about Al Gore some more the way you tend to do. Your choice.
The same ones causing elephants to all turn purple.

Old 11-12-2013, 11:01 AM

Quote:
What do you mean "called it"? Of course that's going to happen. Did you think the rest of us would just pretend denialists were right for a change?

And I'm aware you said you were 55, I just have a hard time believing it.

It's pathetic, how eager the right is to embarrass themselves in their desperation to pretend Republicans aren't buffoons.
i knew you were going to get in this thread and say exactly what you said, its your way. as for you not believing that i am 55, thats your problem not mine.

Old 11-12-2013, 11:05 AM

33,559 posts, read 37,160,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post

Yeah right....

Climate change 'skeptics' will no doubt desperately seize on these corrections and falsely allege that it undermines the whole report, but the public and policy-makers should not be fooled by such claims.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies