Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2013, 11:53 AM

6,453 posts, read 6,991,916 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
of course a gun was found, but cops carry 'throw downs'. So that doesn't prove anything.
Really? Then where was the gun with the undercovers when Diallo was shot? What about Sean Bell? Why no "throw downs" there?

Facts are facts.

Old 03-11-2013, 11:55 AM

39,809 posts, read 26,385,498 times
I have to wonder what kind of pathetic excuse for parents this kid has:

1) At 16, he is a repeat, criminal offender.

2) He is carrying a gun his parent(s) don't even know he owns.

3) He is out at 11:30 at night unsupervised (again, 16 years old)

4) When confronted, he points a gun at LEOs

Mommy should have taken stuck around for "parenting 101", not just the prerequsite "knock me up" class. At least (as far as we know) no innocent victims were killed by this thug before his criminal career was brought to an end.

Old 03-11-2013, 11:58 AM

799 posts, read 1,092,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post

Mommy should have taken stuck around for "parenting 101", not just the prerequsite "knock me up" class. At least (as far as we know) no innocent victims were killed by this thug before his criminal career was brought to an end.
"I know this whole families life and history, personally therefore I can judge them accordingly." yea rite

Old 03-11-2013, 12:02 PM

1,290 posts, read 2,036,530 times
Who needs to "fix their belt" when officers are chasing you? I'd immediately put my hands where they can see them. Ain't gonna reach for sh*t. No way! I don't want to die.

Old 03-11-2013, 12:03 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,288,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post

The bleeding hearts will say he's a victim of society and shouldn't have been shot.
"Use your words"....

Sorry..you have a kid out at all hours with a gun and pointed it at the cops and that is what happens.
Be angry at his parents, not the cops. If he were at home he wouldn't have been shot.

Old 03-11-2013, 12:03 PM

2,134 posts, read 3,036,138 times
SSDD in NYC. Sorry but I don't trust the police...did he really have a gun? Anyway, typical CD thread where people will believe that any and every black child is a criminal and even if he wasn't his life isn't worth a nickel anyway as far as they're concerned.

Old 03-11-2013, 12:06 PM

799 posts, read 1,092,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper03 View Post
SSDD in NYC. Sorry but I don't trust the police...did he really have a gun? Anyway, typical CD thread where people will believe that any and every black child is a criminal and even if he wasn't his life isn't worth a nickel anyway as far as they're concerned.
Tabernacle!

Old 03-11-2013, 12:07 PM

6,392 posts, read 5,157,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoodsofATL View Post

Police say that Kimani Gray pointed a gun at them at which they proceeded to fire at him, witnesses say they did not see a gun and said they heard Gray say "Please, don't let me die" they responded "Stay down or we'll shoot you again."

Just put yourself is this young man shoes and see how it may feel to hear that as one of the last things said to you. I'm sick and tired of these cops getting off with killing our youth and not having any severe consequences for their actions, except a slap on the wrist.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/11/ny...ice.html?_r=1&
Well, I READ the article, people may have missed this little jewel, so I will help you.

Quote:
Mr. Gray did not fire the handgun, which was recovered at the scene. Paul J. Browne, the chief spokesman for the Police Department, said the six-shot revolver was loaded with four live rounds.
So? What was this 16 year doing with a loaded revolver? Lookin cool?

Old 03-11-2013, 12:18 PM

17,390 posts, read 11,928,921 times
Quote:
of course a gun was found, but cops carry 'throw downs'. So that doesn't prove anything.
Right. And all those witnesses are telling the absolute truth. That doesn't prove anything.

I'm guessing the facts will come out, and the "kid's" prints will be on the gun. And defenders will say the cops planted those too. Then, this "kid's" family and friends will wail and moan that he was just about to turn his life around. No matter the rap sheet he'd managed to accumulate in his childhood.

And this is hardly a "kid" - being under 20 doesn't make you a child.

Old 03-11-2013, 12:19 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,929,991 times
Quote:
returning fire? Nobody shot at them.

That's the idea. You kill an assailant before he kills you. If he pointed the gun at the Police, he was asking for it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies