Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2013, 02:40 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,127,661 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
what a scumbag.
Quote:

"...for a man once considered a rising political star."
LOL..i'd like to know who exactly considered Kwame Kilpatrick a "rising political star?!!!"

Probably the same apathetic and ignorant monolith that put him in office to begin with.

Those of us with a bit of sense about us knew he was yet another Opportunistic Detroit Loser not unlike those corrupt losers who dominate DC City Council and other cities with minority majority leadership.

Someone queue "Movin' On Up!" cuz beans don't burn on the grill!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2013, 04:44 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
LOL..i'd like to know who exactly considered Kwame Kilpatrick a "rising political star?!!!"

Probably the same apathetic and ignorant monolith that put him in office to begin with.

Those of us with a bit of sense about us knew he was yet another Opportunistic Detroit Loser not unlike those corrupt losers who dominate DC City Council and other cities with minority majority leadership.

Someone queue "Movin' On Up!" cuz beans don't burn on the grill!
He was Michigan's House Minority Leader at 28 years old. Most normal people would refer to someome like that as a "rising star," and for good reason....it's appropriate.

At 28, you sure as hell weren't leading anything like that. Hell, you weren't leading ANYTHING at all.

Old 03-12-2013, 12:31 AM

20,343 posts, read 19,930,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
He was Michigan's House Minority Leader at 28 years old. Most normal people would refer to someome like that as a "rising star," and for good reason....it's appropriate.

At 28, you sure as hell weren't leading anything like that. Hell, you weren't leading ANYTHING at all.
And he sure made saps out of a whole lotta voters and admirers, didn't he.

Old 03-12-2013, 12:39 AM

2,982 posts, read 4,101,655 times
Quote:
Children need their father. At least that's what i've always been taught.
Kwame ain't no father. He's a thug wrapped up in a suit. What would he teach his kids on the outside besides racketeering and extortion? He'd be a great role model if you want his kids to join the local street gang by junior high.

Old 03-12-2013, 12:47 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,783,417 times
WOW. He looks more like a pimp than a mayor.

He has quite a history - while being mayor.

http://parlourmagazine.com/2008/03/k...for-beginners/

Old 03-12-2013, 12:57 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
And he sure made saps out of a whole lotta voters and admirers, didn't he.
Why are you asking me dumb rhetorical questions? I stated a fact about his political career. If i said something that isn't factual, point it out. But don't pose questions to me in the tone of an inquisitor.

If you believe that he made saps out of people, then why do you need my confirmation?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annuvin View Post
Kwame ain't no father. He's a thug wrapped up in a suit. What would he teach his kids on the outside besides racketeering and extortion? He'd be a great role model if you want his kids to join the local street gang by junior high.
Ehhh...he's a white collar criminal guilty of political corruption.

Thug? Really? Was Dan Rostenkowski or Richard Nixon a thug? If so, then sure...he's a thug.

Thug or not, he's their father, and most children love their father despite their foibles. John Gotti's children loved him. Why? Because he's their dad, that's why. And you'd love your father too even if he was a criminal.

So please, chill with the sanctimonius stupidity.

Old 03-12-2013, 06:30 AM

29,503 posts, read 14,656,154 times
Quote:

He was a con man nothing more. Although a very good one , his smooth line of BS duped many people. As you can see from the local news reports, some of them still are duped. He was a snazzy dresser though !

Old 03-12-2013, 06:39 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,421,721 times
The hip hop mayor is hip hopping to prison, how appropriate .

Old 03-12-2013, 06:46 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,054,479 times
I think it's time to build a prison for the expressed purpose of housing convicted dummycrat politicians.

Old 03-12-2013, 07:50 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times

Obama Endorses Kwame Kilpatrick - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies