Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2013, 09:45 PM

799 posts, read 1,095,849 times

Advertisements

Quote:
I've come to realize that Afrikans across the world, particularly the west, more specifically North and South America, are prisoners of war. The overwhelming fact is that any place where there are white and black people co-existing in this day and age has the dynamics of authority and subjection. Even prestigious Afrikans answers to a white person.

Throughout the history of the Diaspora we have lost countless times due to psychological warfare which resulted and manifested into the physical with bloodshed and enemy-based confusion that we take out on each other (i.e. lightskin vs darkskin, christians vs muslims). All of this is systemic and has been in effect for the past 500 years and happened all in subtlety, though it has sometimes came out blatantly such as the War on Drugs and Jim Crow, we are still for the most part ignorant to more damaging operations, like the Tuskegee Experiment and the Atlanta Child Murders. Also why would you let the same people teach your children history, knowing that they can careless about us. For instance the Civil Rights Act only gave us civil rights according to law, but not human rights. Though they know this they will know move swiftly to hurt us because it will hurt the guise of inclusion into American society and life.

We are the wretched of the Earth, in every continent we have been persecuted and divided by foreign men who see our culture as "primitive" and see our way of spirituality as "devilish or sorcery-magic" such as Voodou and Yoruba, they revise our history and change every aspect of our cultures, through force or coercion, and we fall for it. Do not fall for the "We are One" and multicultural, diverse rhetoric that whites play for, because we already tried to that in the 60's and look what happened. We got beaten, killed, and jailed. It's still happening just under another a different guise of "gentrification".

All our leaders were killed and put in their place was conforming leaders, this is not just in Amerikkka this is across the world. Nobody will fight or fend for us, but us. We have disputes and disagreements on a myriad of subjects but let's not forget that we are all brothers and sisters in the same struggle. To Afrikans in the states you never was and never will be part of this country-corporation. Our history is rich on this land, and its telling throughout every era since this country's inception it has always been us who was experimented on, subjected to abuse, embarrassed and ridiculed for how we look, and murdered and beaten constantly with no justice. And why? because this constitution sees us a property and 3/5ths of a human. The Constitution is not for us, this country is not as well.

All I ask is that we read more and study about our history and not give in to what they say to us as about our history, let's study military and political science and how it has effected us and how we can benefit from doing and participating in our liberation, let's study our forefathers and fighters for freedom across the world. From King Chaka Zulu to Queen Nzinga, From Khalid Muhammad to Marcus Garvey, From Queen Nanny of the Maroons to the Mau Mau of Kenya.

Stop falling for their divisions that they give us, every one from Muurs, Afrikan-born Amerikkkans, the Negritos of Southeast Asia, to the Aboriginals of Australia, to the Natives of BOTH Americas and of course Afrikans we all share the Duffy Gene, we have majority melanin in our bodies which is definitely something used against us in biological warfare think nicotine and amphetamines as well as white soap, yes white soap is used against us, also high fructose corn syrup and bleached (white) sugar is the reason we have diabetes and high-blood pressure at such high rates.

I'll make a thread on this subject later on.

Peace and Love to the Afrikan Diaspora, Ase!
Taken from https://www.city-data.com/forum/afric...aspora-15.html Post #144.

Physical warfare: Since we have all been in this country we've faced the issue of violence and abuse. The horrors of slavery echoes to the present day with extra-judicial killings of Afrikans throughout the land via police officers and other quasi-law enforcement institutions such as the neighborhood watch, though they are not the only culprits we also face violence from each at an even more alarming rate, due to confusion and psychological warfare. One thing to also take note of is that our alarming rate of suicide rates, it exceeds our black-on-black homicides rate, which leads to the next warfare strategy/tactic.

Psychological warfare: This is probably the most extensive category as it is so vast and how long it has been going on. In Sun Tzu's The Art of War he states that "All warfare is based on Deception" That would tell you alone that you (Afrikan/Afrikan-descendants) was and still is in the state of war. Since the Middle Passage, you was taught the religion of your killers, given the name of your killers, involuntarily I might add, you were also beaten or killed doing anything that resemble that you learned from the Motherland. I can tell you about how the Middle Passage had broke us down and how we were conquered, but that would be a whole other thread, by itself. Let's jump to post-Civil Rights Era, during that time and before we was taught black = evil, white = good. Now let's go to cartoons and children. There was always the black/white dynamic in all cartoons, from Hanna-Barbara to Disney, the youth was subconsciously indoctrinated with stereotypes, like Dumbo (the crows), Peter Pan, Tom and Jerry, Looney Tunes (Tazmaninan Devil, Elmer Fudd) etc. so they got you when you were children to think a certain way. Then as adults they gave us BET, MTV, VH1 to reinforce these subtle stereotypes. Also religion (though this is one of the most touchy subjects, I will not be afraid to go in-depth on this) is one of the most divisive warfare tactics used on us as people. Division is also something that is seen throughout the Diaspora, everything from Afro-Asiatic to geo-politcal divisive names that we took from our oppressors will be the death of us. Also every single "drug", "food additives" and "medication" target Afrikans specifically psychologically and biologically.

Biological Warfare: Melanin is by far, the best kept secret in science. Though we have it our skin and body, we know relatively very little about it other than it is a protector of UV rays. It is present in high amounts within every gland (chakra) including the Pineal gland. The "junk DNA" is MELANIN, and it is in every single life form on Earth. From plants to fungi, all animals have been reported to have melanin in their DNA, also. Melanin is carbon-based, it along with carbon are the hardest structures (molecule) to be made synthetically and copied. What does this have to do with Afrikans other than skin color? Well for one if you look back in the Eugenics Movement, you'll see how racist it is. It says that blacks (Negroids) are all inferior to whites, this in Amerikkka took the form of the Negro Project, today known as Planned Parenthood. Though the name changed, the people targeted were not. If you look at all abortion clinics they reside in mostly predominantly black neighborhoods areas. Margaret Sanger, the lady who founded the Negro Project/Planned Parenthood, was funded by yours truly the government. Why are they doing this you might ask? The study and use of Melanin. Also to those who don't know. Nicotine, Cocaine, Adderall, and other amphetamine/drugs, target Melanin and latches on the molecule and the substatia nigra (black nerves in the brain) and has a parasitic-like effect of the host. Though we are less likely to use drugs than whites are, we are all more likely to be more addicted and effected by these chemicals.

Last edited by HoodsofATL; 03-13-2013 at 10:14 PM..

Old 03-13-2013, 09:55 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,595,268 times
Melanin in their DNA..

*snort*

Old 03-13-2013, 09:58 PM

It's in yours as well. All "junk DNA" is, is melanin.

Old 03-13-2013, 10:42 PM

1,332 posts, read 1,991,123 times
I got a little distracted, and really did not get to read the OP's whole piece.

Did anyone notice if it mentioned the possibility of getting a refund from those millionaire ball players for some of the games I wasted money seeing?

Old 03-13-2013, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by migee View Post
I got a little distracted, and really did not get to read the OP's whole piece.

Did anyone notice if it mentioned the possibility of getting a refund from those millionaire ball players for some of the games I wasted money seeing?
Re-read it again. Lots of knowledge in the OP.

Old 03-13-2013, 11:00 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,595,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoodsofATL View Post
It's in yours as well. All "junk DNA" is, is melanin.
Oh Lord. Do yourself a favor and take a biology class or something. Melanin has absolutely _nothing_ to do with 'junk DNA'

Old 03-14-2013, 05:41 AM

116 posts, read 93,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
Oh Lord. Do yourself a favor and take a biology class or something. Melanin has absolutely _nothing_ to do with 'junk DNA'
Do yourself a favor and get the hell out of this thread.

Old 03-14-2013, 05:55 AM

267 posts, read 202,989 times
This thread, especially the OP is going to be oiled by whites like the plagues. I will comment on the subject later on today but I would like to say that I whole heatedly agree with the OP.

Old 03-14-2013, 05:59 AM

6,137 posts, read 4,865,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perception View Post
This thread, especially the OP is going to be oiled by whites like the plagues.
Sorry I'm late!

OP has really gone off the deep end with this one though.

Old 03-14-2013, 07:00 AM

267 posts, read 202,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamBarrow View Post
Sorry I'm late!

OP has really gone off the deep end with this one though.
You say this man has gone off the deep end, which means either you lack comprehension skills or the system that you currently benefit from is being exposed for what it truly is. You an ample amount to refute in the OP so instead of attacking the messenger, why not attack the info being presented.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies