Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2013, 10:02 AM

45 posts, read 33,923 times

Advertisements

Hey Bill you left wing "Ugly dweeb" you and the left have been pushing for years to raise taxes on the rich. Well you know the old saying "be careful what you wish for you just might get it!"

Bill Maher on California Income Taxes: 'Liberals - You Could Actually Lose Me' | NewsBusters

Last edited by Dr.No; 03-16-2013 at 11:19 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2013, 10:06 AM

1,728 posts, read 1,777,001 times
I'd like to take this opportunity to Thank Mitch Daniels and the state of Indiana for returning several hundred dollars of my tax dolllars they did not spend

Old 03-16-2013, 11:08 AM

19,603 posts, read 12,206,783 times
Lose him? Where's he gonna go, the conservatives don't want him, the libertarians don't want him.

Old 03-16-2013, 11:15 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,719,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.No View Post
Hey Bill you left wing "Ugly dweeb" be careful what you wish for you just might get it!

Bill Maher on California Income Taxes: 'Liberals - You Could Actually Lose Me' | NewsBusters
Liberals, dare do or say something they don't like and the venom starts spilling out. Are you saying he does not have the right to move out of a state that taxes are so high that many people before him already moved out.

I don't blame him. Its a free country.

Old 03-16-2013, 11:19 AM

5,319 posts, read 8,981,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.No View Post
Hey Bill you left wing "Ugly dweeb" you and the left have been pushing for years to raise taxes on the rich. Well you know the old saying "be careful what you wish for you just might get it!"

Hey Mr. XXX .... I see you've earned your doctorate!

Congrats!

In case you weren't following recent news ....

Stock Market is way up ... thank you Obama!

Employment is improving ... thank you Obama!

Housing is improving .... thank you Obama!

And Bill Maher isn't going anywhere!

Last edited by RD5050; 03-16-2013 at 11:37 AM..

Old 03-16-2013, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Liberals, dare do or say something they don't like and the venom starts spilling out. Are you saying he does not have the right to move out of a state that taxes are so high that many people before him already moved out.

I don't blame him. Its a free country.
But he sure likes living the liberal hipster Hollywood lifestyle. He is well known for that. Yet he wants to be all business conservative when it comes to taxation. Pick one, oh mighty Billy boy.

Old 03-16-2013, 11:42 AM

9,598 posts, read 16,560,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
But he sure likes living the liberal hipster Hollywood lifestyle. He is well known for that. Yet he wants to be all business conservative when it comes to taxation. Pick one, oh mighty Billy boy.
Please. Even many liberals think it's out of hand with the taxation much like many conservatives think the draconian abortion laws being passed in Texas are too far.

I love Cali, but they are the inverse of Texas.

Old 03-16-2013, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
Please. Even many liberals think it's out of hand with the taxation much like many conservatives think the draconian abortion laws being passed in Texas are too far.

I love Cali, but they are the inverse of Texas.
But that's what liberals do - they tax the rich, tax and spend. California has a lot of rich people to tax. I'd love to see rich people flee that state but don't go somewhere else and try to build a new California because your lower tax location isn't hip enough. Bill has become the enemy of conservativism and he hasn't cared how liberal policies affected the middle class but now that it is really hitting him he's got a problem. He still isn't giving up his Joe Hollywood lifestyle since that is who and what he is so he isn't leaving LA.

Old 03-16-2013, 12:05 PM

8,982 posts, read 10,457,345 times
Quote:
He's a libertarian -- and always has been. Complaining about high taxes is par for the course.

Old 03-16-2013, 12:08 PM

7,495 posts, read 5,745,535 times
Quote:
Lose him? Where's he gonna go, the conservatives don't want him, the libertarians don't want him.
Feeding on your own... Niiccceee
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies