Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2013, 10:26 AM

12,373 posts, read 13,194,417 times

Advertisements

I can't stand Rove but I can't stand Palin even more, good shot Karl!

Quote:
"I would be enthused if I ran for office to have her support. Though I don't think I'm a particularly good candidate — sort of a balding fat guy. Second of all, if I did run for office and win, I would serve out my term and I wouldn't leave office midterm."
Karl Rove Slams Sarah Palin After CPAC Speech - Business Insider
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2013, 10:40 AM

8,982 posts, read 10,462,326 times
Just as Rand Paul was auditioning for 2016, Sarah Palin was auditioning for "America's Got Talent" as a standup comedy act.

Old 03-17-2013, 10:48 AM

7,359 posts, read 5,463,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post

Not really. It's a cheap shot, not a good shot. She left office for the good of the state.

Old 03-17-2013, 10:53 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times
Two totally irrelevant people that keep their feet in the swamp of politics to further enrich themselves. Nothing noble or commendable about either of their self-serving agendas. Karl, Sarah...just go away already. You're both as interesting as last weeks newspaper.

Old 03-17-2013, 11:00 AM

2 posts, read 1,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post

I saw this on Fox News Sunday. It got the panel chuckling. I chuckled too.

Old 03-17-2013, 11:03 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,241,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2 View Post
Not really. It's a cheap shot, not a good shot. She left office for the good of the state.
Cheap shot? Palin doesn't do that?

Really. When will republicans leave the United States for the good of the country like Palin did for Alaska as you claim?

My friendly advice is for people like yourself to stay away from the politics forum, since you haven't a clue of what you're talking about.

Has the R party not been infighting since 2010? CPAC recently is a tank, all filled with sharks. Rather than for them to get onto the same page together, they're all biting and snarling at each other.

What does that tell you?

It tells me they are in trouble. Understand?

I see Palin pre-2016 riding around in her big bus, furthering the fragmentation of the R party, and trying to peddle books and trying to raise cash for her expensive lifestyle.

You think she has a chance of being anything? Prez or VP ?
Do you know what the word irrelevant means?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pch1013 View Post
Just as Rand Paul was auditioning for 2016, Sarah Palin was auditioning for "America's Got Talent" as a standup comedy act.
America's MOST UNWANTED.

Old 03-17-2013, 11:05 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,872,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Two totally irrelevant people that keep their feet in the swamp of politics to further enrich themselves. Nothing noble or commendable about either of their self-serving agendas. Karl, Sarah...just go away already. You're both as interesting as last weeks newspaper.
To the contrary--I would like to see these two remain front and center as the face of the Republican party as much as possible. They are Exhibits A and B--willful ignorance and irrelevant arrogance--of the current state of the GOP. One would almost think they were secretly working for the Democrats.

Old 03-17-2013, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2 View Post
Just nine months after she left office her earnings were estimated to be higher than $12 million dollars and you think she deserted her office for the good of anyone but herself? Cannot fault her for her personal choice, but please don't maker her a martyr for her decision. That is just silly.

Old 03-17-2013, 11:16 AM

2,240 posts, read 1,386,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
I see Palin pre-2016 riding around in her big bus, furthering the fragmentation of the R party, and trying to peddle books and trying to raise cash for her expensive lifestyle. .
What is her lifestyle? I didn't know living in Alaska was so expensive.

I cannot figure out why she makes liberals' heads explode. If she were as irrelevant as you claim, why not just ignore her?

Old 03-17-2013, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
To the contrary--I would like to see these two remain front and center as the face of the Republican party as much as possible. They are Exhibits A and B--willful ignorance and irrelevant arrogance--of the current state of the GOP. One would almost think they were secretly working for the Democrats.
You make a good point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies