Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2013, 08:15 AM

9,701 posts, read 5,113,905 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torpedos View Post
how come they dont have the title of CZAR like they did when he first took office. I like those titles. i need the government to rule over me with a rod of iron. stomp on me, tell me where when and why to live. i need a CZAR. please give us a CZAR. we please with you congress, rule over us. i cannot control my self. i need you to tell the evil food companies to stop feeding me. i need michelle obama to feed me carrot sticks
You mean like Carter had czars? Or like Nixon had czars? Or Reagan? Bush? Clinton? GWB? I've always wondered what made Obama's czars more important than EVERY other president's czars?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2013, 08:16 AM

361 posts, read 748,592 times
Shocking. Obama appointing another leftist? Truly, truly shocked.

Old 03-19-2013, 08:20 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,858,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
Sort of like how the left hated, truly hated Bush, but then when Obama starts doing all the worst things that Bush did, their clarion call of defense is to say "So what if Obama is doing X, Bush did it too!"

I do remember when Perez was asked t a congressional hearing, if he would state that the DoJ would never criminalize speech against any religion, Perez refused to answer. Seems like it should be a simple answer - no. Perez also lied under oath about the New Black Panther Party voter intimidation case dismissal.

Perez is just another life long bureaucrat, we need fewer of these self appointed masterminds, these political elite.
It seems perpetuating myths is great fun ...

UPDATED: Myths And Facts About Labor Nominee Tom Perez | Research | Media Matters for America

Old 03-19-2013, 09:39 AM

6,500 posts, read 6,037,907 times
He is pro sharia and pro laraza. This guy is a radical. Can we just stick with people who believe in our country and our laws and IS NOT a radical? Is that so damn hard?

Old 03-19-2013, 09:41 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,680,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
You mean like Carter had czars? Or like Nixon had czars? Or Reagan? Bush? Clinton? GWB? I've always wondered what made Obama's czars more important than EVERY other president's czars?
Because he creates new ones, he has a plethora of Czars

Old 03-19-2013, 09:43 AM

5,563 posts, read 4,263,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
A radical democrat?

Many republicans want to abolish the EPA, FDA, IRS, USDA, public libraries, ex.ex.ex.

What would America be like without all those government agencies?

The FDA makes sure our medicines are safe, and the EPA makes sure our air and water are not filled with cancer causing substances.
Your political party wants to abolish the FDA and EPA, and your calling democrats radical?

You need to put down the supply side crack pipe.
Bwahahahaha, can I borrow "supply side crack pipe"? That's priceless.

Old 03-19-2013, 09:45 AM

5,563 posts, read 4,263,400 times
Jezus people, you whine when he picks Republicans, you whine when he picks Democrats.

Don't you have anything productive to do?

Old 03-19-2013, 10:39 AM

2,468 posts, read 1,919,558 times
The day the GOP starts its Latino outreach, they same day they start slamming a Latino nominee.

GOP please never change

Old 03-19-2013, 10:41 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Yes it is. That's what Obama is there to do. He's going to put as many anti-Americans in power as he possibly can.

They are anti-Constitution.

To take the power from the people to do as they wish, they have to destroy the very document that chains them down.

Old 03-19-2013, 11:11 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,009,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
Sort of like how the left hated, truly hated Bush, but then when Obama starts doing all the worst things that Bush did, their clarion call of defense is to say "So what if Obama is doing X, Bush did it too!"

I do remember when Perez was asked t a congressional hearing, if he would state that the DoJ would never criminalize speech against any religion, Perez refused to answer. Seems like it should be a simple answer - no. Perez also lied under oath about the New Black Panther Party voter intimidation case dismissal.

Perez is just another life long bureaucrat, we need fewer of these self appointed masterminds, these political elite.
Kind of like when the FBI director was asked if Americans would be targeted by drone killings and he had no answer. Should have been a simple no there too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies