Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-21-2013, 09:27 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,172,734 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
The title of this thread should read: "Anti-choice terrorist knocked to ground by someone trying to defend another person's right to privacy."
I'm kind of wondering why, if grandma was there to pray as is claimed, she didn't pray for the woman being loaded into the ambulance.

Not one word of concern for the woman on the stretcher. Not one, "Dear Lord, please heal this woman." as the woman is put on the ambulance. A lot of talk about herself is heard on the tape. Grandma says how she is. But when she had a chance to really pray for an apparently sick person...... she didn't.

Old 03-21-2013, 09:28 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,221,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeraldmaiden View Post
Then you should have responded to DC. I can see you don't understand why it would be wrong to slander someone you don't know. It's equally wrong to assault the woman for doing so.

Now, where's that sparkly font??
I responded yo your words in response to DC . I am manly do not use sparkly font

Old 03-21-2013, 09:32 AM

7,541 posts, read 6,270,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
The film did nothing to violate confinedintiality between emt and Patient
If the woman is at all identifiable, yes the film did.

and you again, ignore. the EMT's asked her to stop. She didn't. She could be found to be interfering with the work of the paramedics, which is illegal in all 50 states.

Quote:
Grandma did not stop the emt from his job unless lieing dog round being assaulted bothered them.
I did not say stop. I said interfering.

Quote:
Clearest part of the film was grandma being assaulted . She said nothing to the patient
And she is free to sue the woman, however her own video will be used against her. She is clearly the instigator, filming someone without their permission, she is slandering the woman on the video, and she was interfering with the performance of the EMT's who clearly asked her to stop. A court or jury would probably not rule in her favor.

Old 03-21-2013, 09:33 AM

7,541 posts, read 6,270,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lycos679 View Post
Permission is not needed to film anyone (practically) anywhere.
IF audio is recorded in that video, then it's in violation of Delaware's 2 party consent law.

Old 03-21-2013, 09:47 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,253,192 times
Quote:
If the Left idea of a woman praying and filming on a public street is a terrorist then i can see how they are confused by Benghazi
She wasn't praying.

She was invading a woman's right to privacy and getting in the way of emergency medical personnel and making ASSumptions about another person's medical issue.

And, as far as I'm concerned, any time you have people attempting to intimidate people by "praying" outside of a medical clinic, or otherwise trying to confront people who are trying to enter the building for medical reasons, then, yes, they are terrorists.

Old 03-21-2013, 09:50 AM

15,823 posts, read 12,463,404 times
Granny conveniently edits out the confrontation where she was 'threatened' and where she is asked not to tape the patient. The actual encounter wouldn't fit with her narrative. The friend assaulted granny and can be charged with that, but I have zero sympathy for granny just as she has zero sympathy for the patient.

I may claim that I have the right to film my elderly ailing neighbor when an ambulance comes to take him to hospital (again) but I don't because that would make me a total d*ckhead.

Old 03-21-2013, 09:54 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,524,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
Wrong. the Grandma was violating the privacy of the patient, and by the looks it as well, was interfering with the work of the EMT's (who asked her to stop). That means she was violating the law.

I hope the unnamed patient plans to sue her.

Grandma can sue the other woman if she wants, but I doubt any court or jury would rule in her favor.
Granny's gonna be on the losing end of either one of those lawsuits from what I saw. She WAS violating patient privacy and intefering with the EMT's. She is on the wrong side of the law on this one; I have zero sympathy for her.

IF you are there to pray for people - then stand back and pray and leave your video camera at home - AND get out of the faces of people who are being transported on a stretcher for God's sake. How this woman or anyone who behaves in this manner calls themselves a Christian is beyond me.

Old 03-21-2013, 10:18 AM

7,300 posts, read 6,732,593 times
Quote:
The woman there who was praying is a terrorist while the woman who attacked her is fine . I feel confident in saying that if a pro life woman knocked over a pro choice 63 year old grandma and took her phone your opinion would be different
For starters, I'm not impressed by "prayers," particularly when the "prayers" are there to promote political, pseudo-religious propaganda. Second, I'm not impressed by intruders, nosyasses, and a-holes, so "grandma" didn't impress me one bit. Third, she's a scumbag, only there to be exposing people having legal medical treatment. Pro-lifers are evil a-hs posing as holy.

Aside from that, the muscle-armed "grandma" is a-okay.

Old 03-21-2013, 10:20 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,221,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
She wasn't praying.

She was invading a woman's right to privacy and getting in the way of emergency medical personnel and making ASSumptions about another person's medical issue.

And, as far as I'm concerned, any time you have people attempting to intimidate people by "praying" outside of a medical clinic, or otherwise trying to confront people who are trying to enter the building for medical reasons, then, yes, they are terrorists.
She was never stopped or slowed the EMT . She is on a public street and can film what she wants.She had no right to go into PP and film .But to say its illegal for a citizen to film public employees on the street would mean it would be illegal to film a cop beating a suspect . It would mean it would be illegal to film a fireman working a fire.

The film does not show the face of the person in the stretcher it just shows her going into the ambulance ,when the EMT asked her to stop he closed the door and the woman stopped the film waited for the police. Since PP for privacy reasons did not release the name of the person the the stretcher they could not get the name of the person that attacked grandma

Old 03-21-2013, 10:22 AM

7,300 posts, read 6,732,593 times
Quote:
She was never stopped or slowed the EMT . She is on a public street and can film what she wants.She had no right to go into PP and film .But to say its illegal for a citizen to film public employees on the street would mean it would be illegal to film a cop beating a suspect . It would mean it would be illegal to film a fireman working a fire.

The film does not show the face of the person in the stretcher it just shows her going into the ambulance ,when the EMT asked her to stop he closed the door and the woman stopped the film waited for the police. Since PP for privacy reasons did not release the name of the person the the stretcher they could not get the name of the person that attacked grandma
That so-called "grandma" (what the hell there is grandmaish about her I'm still trying to figure out!) is a slithering, venomous, politically-motivated snake.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies