Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-20-2013, 11:33 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,075,809 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
Looking at everything at this point, and who cares really...odds are always a reality with whatever given evidence and it wouldn't be a 50-50 ...more like 85-15 for K. Yuh can't go against some of the known facts which include too many personal comments and pic's being born in K including so much crucial stuff....the only working part of the opposing argument is obviously not what the individual says or does , but the Hawaii newspaper clipping...problem is those clippings were exactly what many people did in those days to get citizenship...run an ad...the ad even includes a batch of other Japanese known foreigners doing exactly the same thing....so if the mother was who she was ...she may have wanted him to have citizenship and being a well traveled scientist smart enough to find this remedy out and call in a birth ad....so at face value theres zero from what ive seen that is even close to convincing. I don't really see how an arguement can be developed...esp when the BC produced was arranged by an entity with full access to what would be the greatest effort at forgery possible. ...yuh can't 'rest an argument' in any way that is so subject to forgery....the produced BC isn't worth the paper its written on from day one. I'd leave my chips in with trump...no doubt about it.
The door swung open, and in walked a fig newton.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2013, 11:43 AM

3,448 posts, read 3,132,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
The door swung open, and in walked a fig newton.
well if thats all you have to say...the known master of defense on this, its fairly self explanatory and a done deal. And not that I really care about this issue , thanks for the feedback.

Old 03-20-2013, 11:46 AM

26,563 posts, read 14,441,941 times
Quote:
...more like 85-15 for K.
immigration records show zero US citizens traveling from flights originating in kenya to the US between june 30,1961 and june 30, 1962

Quote:
Yuh can't go against some of the known facts which include too many personal comments and pic's...
please specify these comments and pics ( preferably with links ).

Quote:
...but the Hawaii newspaper clipping...problem is those clippings were exactly what many many people did in those days to get citizenship...run an ad..
the announcements came directly from the HI department of health.

there has yet to be a single example put forward of a foreigner receiving a fraudulent birth certificate from the state of HI.

Quote:
the ad even includes a batch of other Japanese known foreigners doing exactly the same thing....
no, they don't.

please point out which you believe are "foreigners doing exactly the same thing".

Quote:
....so at face value theres zero from what ive seen that is even close to convincing.
Here’s the birth certificate! | Obama Conspiracy TheoriesObama Conspiracy Theories

Quote:
I'd leave my chips in with trump...no doubt about it.
trump?

lets look at trumps record with birtherism:

trump claimed that a COLB is not legal proof of birth. that's false.

not only is that false but trump himself just recently released his COLB to prove his birth. he's either an idiot or a hypocrite. you make the call.

trump claimed that obama's grandmother claimed she was at his birth in kenya. that's false.

sarah obama never claimed such a thing and has repeatedly stated that obama was born in HI.

trump claimed that obama has spent $4million "hiding his records". that's false.

when called on it by greta van susteren trump claimed it had been reported. there is no such report in any legit news outlet.

trump claimed he had investigators in HI.

we have still yet to see any evidence that these investigators existed.

Old 03-20-2013, 11:47 AM

9,879 posts, read 8,018,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post

And I have told you, DH is a physicist and has never had to provide a transcript. How much hiring of scientists do you do to know this?
And I told you, I believe you Oh, and I hire them everyday, NOT...

Excerpt from government job for physicist $52,643.00 to $101,719.00
(would never get the 101, 000 plus without experience)...

"Education: If this position requires specific educational course work to qualify, or you are qualifying based in whole or part on education, you are required to provide transcripts as proof of meeting the requirements. Failure to provide the documents will result in you receiving an ineligible rating."

When one has Physicist Certification (s) their transcripts are already bundled there anyways.

Old 03-20-2013, 11:53 AM

15,080 posts, read 14,323,230 times
Quote:
trump claimed that a COLB is not legal proof of birth. that's false.
It's all I have....a COLB. No Birth Certificate.
I guess it means I was born in Kenya.

Old 03-20-2013, 11:55 AM

15,080 posts, read 14,323,230 times
These types of threads puzzle and confuse me. What's the POINT? Obama is POTUS. Not only is he POTUS, but he was reelected as POTUS. No amount of conspiracy theorizing is going to change that, no matter how much his haters hate.

Old 03-20-2013, 11:55 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,075,809 times
Quote:
well if thats all you have to say...the known master of defense on this, its fairly self explanatory and a done deal. And not that I really care about this issue , thanks for the feedback.
It's all the feedback you deserve. In that imbecilic word salad, I count a half dozen or so lies so stupid that even most birthers don't try to use them.

Yep. Fig newton alright.

Old 03-20-2013, 11:59 AM

9,879 posts, read 8,018,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
What's the POINT? Obama is POTUS. Not only is he POTUS, but he was reelected as POTUS. No amount of conspiracy theorizing is going to change that, no matter how much his haters hate.
Your right, we are stuck with him for another four years, regardless.
It is going to be soooo looong.........

I'll have to wait until he opens his library to see his college transcripts
He'll have them there, right

Old 03-20-2013, 12:04 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,132,371 times
I agree with post below this one and editing here. Plus don't really care about this thing.

Last edited by stargazzer; 03-20-2013 at 12:24 PM..

Old 03-20-2013, 12:15 PM

50,370 posts, read 63,964,084 times
This is pointless. The dude is already president. It's too late. The damage is done. IF there is, indeed, any truth to these things, which I think there is, it will come out eventually, but not in time to do any good.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies