Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2013, 09:51 PM

3,617 posts, read 1,821,634 times

Advertisements

I seem to remember there being a coalition of more than 30 countries when the bombing in Iraq began. I believe that got as high as 50 some counties.

I seem to remember the British (Tony Blair) as well as others agreeing their intel showed Iraq was still attempting to develop weapons of mass destruction.

I seem to remember whisperings about the troops finding WMD facilities that looked like they had just been emptied.

I seem to remember whisperings about WMDs being smuggled to Syria... and low and behold, the news out today is that Syria may have used WMDs recently.

It is real easy and safe to sit back and be an armchair quarterback AFTER the game, saying what you would have done, only armed with 20/20 hindsight. Yes, that's how we spot the great leaders... drinking a Shirley Temple claiming THEY knew the truth from the beginning.

Funny thing, Saddam thumbed his nose at EVERY UN resolution imposed upon him. Then in the end, his own people sentenced him to death for his war crimes. They did that because he gassed (murdered) over 100,000 Iraqis.

But YOU knew the truth, huh?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2013, 09:53 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,488,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post
Why don't you point out ANY ''fail'' in that ''article.'' ? BTW, I'm as Conservative as one can be. Bush LIED.

The word is ''ridiculous''
what did bush lie about???

THIS VETERAN (retired after 25 years in 2007) and COMBAT VETERAN of panama, gulf war, bosnia, afgan, and Iraq says he did a good job and it was the correct thing to do

Old 03-20-2013, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Bush = War Criminal
bill clinton = CONVICTED war criminal

obama = same as bush, therefore by LIBERAL TALKING POINTs, must too be a war criminal

Old 03-20-2013, 09:57 PM

Quote:
You men like imbecile Dubya Bush did? Attack the WRONG Nation after 9/11 ? Did You read the Thread starter by the sick, wounded horribly, US Soldier ?
uhm..we went after the CORRECT area where alq was...afgan

and it is a KNOWN FACT that Iraq was TRAINING/hiding the terrorists

Old 03-20-2013, 10:23 PM

2,345 posts, read 1,670,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
what did bush lie about???

THIS VETERAN (retired after 25 years in 2007) and COMBAT VETERAN of panama, gulf war, bosnia, afgan, and Iraq says he did a good job and it was the correct thing to do
Bust LIED about everything. WMD's etc. Here'as the ''known fact'' Bush had a personal grudge w/ Saddam. And the chummy group Cheney, Rice and other's wanted Iraq b/c of oil and other personal interests.

You can't sell that crap to us who are not deceived. i.e. in Denial.

Old 03-20-2013, 10:27 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,005,733 times
I hear he eats cats too..........

Old 03-20-2013, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KS_Referee View Post
Oh yea. I can see the conservative credentials oozing from your pores.
Obviously, as BIAS and bogus as you are you can see NOTHING Honestly and objectively. I'm Independent Conservative.....and a straight shooter, regardless of any STINKING CORRUPT ''PARTY''

Old 03-20-2013, 11:06 PM

Quote:
[b]Bush LIED about everything. WMD's etc:
uhm...no he didnt

Old 03-20-2013, 11:32 PM

3,617 posts, read 1,821,634 times
Quote:
Obviously, as BIAS and bogus as you are you can see NOTHING Honestly and objectively. I'm Independent Conservative.....and a straight shooter, regardless of any STINKING CORRUPT ''PARTY''

I'm NOT a conservative. I was at one time, but haven't been in several years. So your point is?

I stated a fact. Your contempt for republicans is obvious.

Oh, and for the record, I was curious why Bush felt the need to use WMDs as a reason to attack Iraq. The continued violation of airspace and attempted attacks on patrolling military aircraft was all the justification he needed to whup their tails, because those attacks were against Americans.

Old 03-20-2013, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KS_Referee View Post
I'm NOT a conservative. I was at one time, but haven't been in several years. So your point is?

I stated a fact. Your contempt for republicans is obvious.

Oh, and for the record, I was curious why Bush felt the need to use WMDs as a reason to attack Iraq. The continued violation of airspace and attempted attacks on patrolling military aircraft was all the justification he needed to whup their tails, because those attacks were against Americans.
Millions have contempt for ROTTEN Bush Admin. I stated a HONEST FACT. His UnJust, Premptive Attack on a nation for self-centered purposes was Ruthless and evil. That's my point, pal

Again, this poor soldier paid dearly, as did thousands of other maimed, and dead victims. ==> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...ef=mostpopular

Last edited by MMM05; 03-21-2013 at 12:00 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies