Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2013, 11:53 AM

1,637 posts, read 1,880,990 times

Advertisements

What then liberals? DO we ban Google Glass, and Medications..or will you come for the firearms?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2013, 11:54 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,373,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjohnny38 View Post
What then liberals? DO we ban Google Glass, and Medications..or will you come for the firearms?
Wouldn't it make more sense to ban threads having no factual basis instead?

Old 03-20-2013, 11:57 AM

24,396 posts, read 26,946,756 times
Everytime I start thinking about voting for someone such as Rand Paul and then I see the ridiculus crap many Republicans say, it sends me right back to the Democrats. Hobestly, if people like you and Glen Beck and Hannity etc didn't exist the Republican Party would be booming.

Old 03-20-2013, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
Everytime I start thinking about voting for someone such as Rand Paul and then I see tge ridiculus crap his supporters say, it sends me right back to the Democrats. Hobestly, if people like you and Glen Beck and Hannity etc didn't exist the Republican Party would be booming.

You my friend underestimate the liberal propensity to create excuses and a victim mentality, all while neglecting personal responsibility. The liberals and the animal murderer they defend will make some excuse like "I thought it was a movie" Either the judge will dismiss that excuse with a snort and huff, or he'll create yet a new class of victims: the people who are brainwashed into believing the Real is merely a consequence-free artifact designed for them by Glass."Murder? It was merely virtual. Glass made me think so, Your Honor."
friend and I cooked up a Glass ad: "You'll see exactly what you're seeing now, only you'll think you're in a movie. And electromagnetic radiation will envelope your head and the NSA will see everything you're seeing in real time." Entitled liberal yuppie boomer spies for the national security State. Just what we need.

Old 03-20-2013, 12:04 PM

4,130 posts, read 4,460,412 times
When you prove medications and Google Glass cause shootings, then we can talk.

If you can even prove any shooters used Google Glass, I would be interested ot hear it.

Until then this just sounds like the blather of a complete lunatic.

Old 03-20-2013, 12:06 PM

4,837 posts, read 4,166,858 times
What is Google Glass?

Old 03-20-2013, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldCityWanderer View Post
When you prove medications and Google Glass cause shootings, then we can talk.

If you can even prove any shooters used Google Glass, I would be interested ot hear it.

Until then this just sounds like the blather of a complete lunatic.

Considering that most of the previous mass shootings involved medicated Democrats in gun free zones and /or people that should have been in mental institutions that the ACLU and liberals have fought so hard to rid America of, I'd say you'd just have to use common sense and take my word on this one.

Old 03-20-2013, 12:08 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,108,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
What is Google Glass?

I had to google google glass (say that 5 times quickly)

According to wikipedia:

Google Glass is a wearable computer with a head-mounted display (HMD) that is being developed by Google in the Project Glass research and development project,[3] with the mission of producing a mass-market ubiquitous computer.[4] Google Glass displays information in a smartphone-like format hands-free,[5] can interact with the Internet via natural language voice commands.

Cool, but the thread is still an epic stooge invoking troll fail.

Last edited by carterstamp; 03-20-2013 at 12:23 PM..

Old 03-20-2013, 12:10 PM

4,130 posts, read 4,460,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjohnny38 View Post
Considering that most of the previous mass shootings involved medicated Democrats in gun free zones and /or people that should have been in mental institutions that the ACLU and liberals have fought so hard to rid America of, I'd say you'd just have to use common sense and take my word on this one.
Oh, so you have no information and data...but you just made it up.

That's called lying, and shows a lack of integrity where your word is meaningless.

Old 03-20-2013, 12:14 PM

1,209 posts, read 1,036,200 times
LOL too funny!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies