Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-22-2013, 01:19 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,418,524 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
I smell a rat.

Something isn't right with that story.

I suspect we will find out later that the girls baby-daddy had those guys kill the kid so he isn't hit with child support or something along those lines.

You can guarantee they are all involved with gangs and drugs.
Yeah until they clear the family of suspicion I'll refrain from commenting anymore on this story.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2013, 01:26 PM

1,730 posts, read 1,362,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Yeah until they clear the family of suspicion I'll refrain from commenting anymore on this story.
Nah, moms white, baby was white, subhumans were all black.
Hate crime, plain and simple.
Young thugs trying to get a reputation, kids from this background can't write their name, understand instructions on a bag of microwave popcorn, but can hunt down and kill innocent children without batting an eye.
And what's sad is your comment.
Curious if you felt that way when that Martin kid got shot.
No comment from obozo as of yet...

Old 03-22-2013, 01:28 PM

78,417 posts, read 60,593,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Could be practically anything and maybe it's just 2 crazy arse kids. It's just such a bizarre situation where they intentionally shot the baby but just wounded the mother.

Old 03-22-2013, 01:29 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
They both crossed my mind when I read the story, but I was also trying to reserve judgement. If the mother was black and said the killers where white, someone would have mentioned Tawana Brawly on the first page of this thread. The police cheif was on CNN just now. He says there are lots of rumors going around and that they have 30 leads and will leave no stone unturned. The mother says there was an eye-witness, the police say there wasn't.
i haven't seen where she claimed that.

Old 03-22-2013, 01:29 PM

3,436 posts, read 2,949,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoD Guy View Post
Nah, moms white, baby was white, subhumans were all black.
Hate crime, plain and simple.
Young thugs trying to get a reputation, kids from this background can't write their name, understand instructions on a bag of microwave popcorn, but can hunt down and kill innocent children without batting an eye.
And what's sad is your comment.
Curious if you felt that way when that Martin kid got shot.
Clearly you don't know the poster, but it wasn't hard to see who you are. Susan Smith, Charles Stuart...yeah those subhumans (apparently demons who possessed Susan Smith and Charles Stuart's bodies) were black too.

Old 03-22-2013, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
i haven't seen where she claimed that.
It was something they mentioned on CNN when I was watching. The police say there were no eyewitnesses other than Sherry West.

Old 03-22-2013, 01:37 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,008,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoD Guy View Post
The child in question wouldn't look like President Obama's son, if he had one.

Old 03-22-2013, 01:42 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
It was something they mentioned on CNN when I was watching. The police say there were no eyewitnesses other than Sherry West.
who did she supposedly claim the eyewitness was?

Old 03-22-2013, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Could be practically anything and maybe it's just 2 crazy arse kids. It's just such a bizarre situation where they intentionally shot the baby but just wounded the mother.

Yes it is possible that the kids were just evil and shot the baby for the heck of it. Anytime I hear these things I have a hard time believing them. I guess I watch Snapped and the ID Channel too much, but most people who steal want something specifically and do not set out to murder children or do so on impulse. The kids would have to be extremely mentally challenged to commit murder in front of someone then let the other person live after seeing them. Why shoot the one eyewitness in the leg after killing the baby?

Of course it is possible, but on the other hand it is obviously very easy to get people to believe that two black kids could easily murder a baby on a Friday morning because they couldn't get a few dollars from a mother walking with a baby.

Old 03-22-2013, 01:46 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
I smell a rat.

Something isn't right with that story.

I suspect we will find out later that the girls baby-daddy had those guys kill the kid so he isn't hit with child support or something along those lines.

You can guarantee they are all involved with gangs and drugs.
And if caught and convicted they deserve to be punished in kind. I don't see how a bullet to the head can be considered 'cruel and unusual' if their own MO.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies