Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2013, 02:14 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,008,825 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoD Guy View Post
You must hate your kids, because you're screwing them over.
Yep.

I don't have children yet - but I am an uncle - and I love my nieces like my own children.

Even if I don't procreate, my nieces children and their grandchildren will have to cope with the mess that the Democrats are leaving for them once we are all dead and gone to our eternal homes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2013, 02:22 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,578,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Why do liberals hate Hispanics?
Yer clueless. Two of my grandchildren are half Mexican and I truely love them to bits. I love their other set of grandparents also, who are 100% Mexican.

I don't like Cruz but it has NOTHING to do with race. It has everything to do with who he is, what he believes and where he wants to go.

I also have two grandchildren who are as black as Obama. Half white and half black. Most Canadians are so unconsious of race we don't even identify ourselves racially. My two grandsons think of themselves as Canadians and nothing else at all.

We are so very different than most Americans it's like day and night.

I have 12 grandchildren from my 8 kids and we are a real united nations. The sooner the world gets rid of all tribalism the better off we will all be.

Old 03-22-2013, 02:26 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,008,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucknow View Post
I don't like Cruz but it has NOTHING to do with race. It has everything to do with who he is, what he believes and where he wants to go.
Great!

How come you don't apply the same criteria and standards to Republicans?

Old 03-22-2013, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Great!

How come you don't apply the same criteria and standards to Republicans?
Last time I checked the GOP wasn't a race.

Are you suggesting it is???????????
That is half their problem right there.

Old 03-22-2013, 03:00 PM

23,862 posts, read 24,111,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Uh, no. Majority Conservative Republic?....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh, wait, you're SERIOUS about that?...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....
Conservatives Remain the Largest Ideological Group in U.S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Clear now?
Crystal.

Old 03-22-2013, 03:09 PM

14,292 posts, read 9,678,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artisan4 View Post
The numbers prove it: The Republican Party is estranged from America - The Washington Post.

'The Republican Party’s ratings now stand at a 20-year low, with just 33 percent of the public holding a favorable view of the party and 58 percent judging it unfavorably'

Keep obstructing, keep screaming about guns, all of it. When we re-take the House we'll send you thank-you cards (via union USPS employees!!!!!). LOL
a few things are going on here.

1. Democrats will of course say they don't like republicans

2. Conservatives do not like the Republican leadership, Boehner and McConnell, playing footsie with Obama and Reid, and caving in on all the principled reason for why people voted them into power.

So on the one hand you have partisan democrats who never like the Repubs anyway, and partisan Republicans always like the Repubs anyway, and on the other hand you have moderates and conservatives who think the Republicans are not doing the job they were elected to do, so they don't like them at the moment.

Old 03-22-2013, 03:10 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,856,573 times
Quote:
The numbers prove it: The Republican Party is estranged from America - The Washington Post.

'The Republican Party’s ratings now stand at a 20-year low, with just 33 percent of the public holding a favorable view of the party and 58 percent judging it unfavorably'

Keep obstructing, keep screaming about guns, all of it. When we re-take the House we'll send you thank-you cards (via union USPS employees!!!!!). LOL
But the democrtic lead senate and house lead to the worse nubers in its history. The people decide quickly they didn't like the direction and chnaged it. Even greater i state house numberslif you pay attention.Obama numbers drop because plain and si,ple he is no Clinton who passed a budget thru comprmise with ginrich just as reagan apssed one with Tp Oneal. See a lcak of leadership with Obama gettig anything really done?

Old 03-22-2013, 03:11 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,896,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shooting4life View Post
I'm not holding my breath about the democrats taking the house in a non presidential election year. Who do you think votes in non presidential elections? Republicans.
Exactly. All the record turn out of the black community stays home. All the young college kids stay home. All the people who are so awe struck by this president, stay home. Then, it's decided by all the old white people again. I wonder why this is???? Hmmm.....

Quote:

Just because the majority doesn't view them favorably, does not mean that Republicans are wrong or out of touch, you know. It may mean that the majority is wrong, out of touch, or just ignorant. I'm betting on the latter.

Old 03-22-2013, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
When will these "Conservatives" understand the GOP is NOT conservative in any way, shape or form?????

Old 03-22-2013, 03:26 PM

4,684 posts, read 4,573,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucknow View Post
When will these "Conservatives" understand the GOP is NOT conservative in any way, shape or form?????
You mean it's actually Neo-Liberal? If so, I entirely agree.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies