Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2013, 12:39 PM

9,127 posts, read 7,939,644 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
You can't be that in the dark. Then again, main stream media does keep Obama followers in the dark.
Eva Longoria Takes Heat On Twitter For Offensive Retweet Calling Romney 'Racist' And 'Misogynist' (UPDATED)

But since you are trying to change the direction of this thread... For people who are interested in hearing good advise watch the video of Dr Carson giving the speech.
Your bitching at me? you brought up Eva...I didnt. If things dont go the way you want, you through a tantrum...How old are you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2013, 08:03 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 17 days ago)

29,548 posts, read 16,528,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2 View Post
No, we don't wonder that at all. We know exactly why you believe we are propping up the African Americans in our party. Don't mistake us for condemning you for it as us wondering why you're doing it.
what ?

Old 03-23-2013, 09:08 PM

7,359 posts, read 5,460,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
At least he wasn't afraid to release his tax returns.
Now when is he going to release his school records?

Old 03-23-2013, 09:19 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,930,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
And Republicans really wonder why liberals believe they are propping up the African Americans in their party.

Allen West is another one of those "our Blacks" types, as if their arent hard working African American liberals.
The last I saw it was Liberals who felt they were for "certain people".....not American people. By the way Dr Carson happens to be an Independant.....this shoots your Republican theory all to hell.

Old 03-23-2013, 09:19 PM

7,359 posts, read 5,460,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
what ?
You said Republicans wonder why liberals accuse them of propping up black conservatives. And I'm saying, no we don't wonder why liberals are doing that. The fact that we argue against liberals doing it is not because we don't understand why liberals are doing it. It's because we don't like the disingenuous tactics of liberals doing it. Blacks should be free to hold whatever opinions they want. When liberals try to stereotype things, conservatives fight back and the best way to fight back is to show the blacks who are conservatives - that they are not hated, not discriminated against, and are able to achieve positions of prominence just like anybody else. There's no wondering involved. We just don't like liberals trying to dismiss black conservatives so they can keep up with their racism propaganda. The racists in that situation are in fact the liberals themselves.

There are liberals who say that conservatives have an image problem when it comes to race - that's fine. But liberals who say that conservatives are racist and have "token blacks" are just being racists themselves by discounting the legitimacy of those conservatives based on their race.

Old 03-23-2013, 09:22 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,930,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
I think this Carson fella's 15 minutes are about to be up.
Maybe, since most don't like to hear about God or personal responsibilty.....some difiantly see work as another mans job and not theirs.

Old 04-01-2013, 12:42 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,539,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by old gringo View Post
dr ben carson is certainly entitled to his opinion. But based on that opinion, i'd never take my kid to him for any kind of treatment.
smh

Old 04-01-2013, 02:31 PM

29,212 posts, read 22,344,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Dr Ben Carson is certainly entitled to his opinion. But based on that opinion, I'd never take my kid to him for any kind of treatment.
I would, if he was the right doctor for the job. I may disagree with his politics, but a surgeon is a surgeon; politics stops at the edge of the scalpel.

Old 04-01-2013, 02:51 PM

24,561 posts, read 40,266,317 times
Hell no Glenn Beck isn't stupid...he's made a fortune from telling RWNJs what they want to hear!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies