Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2013, 06:11 PM

46,276 posts, read 27,093,964 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
ALL of you have deflected from the issue of police brutality.

You know, what this thread is about.
This thread maybe about police brutality, however, you have provided numerous links that are lies....

Why are you attempting (in very ignorant manner) to prove a point, with lies?

Old 03-25-2013, 06:13 PM

13,255 posts, read 12,126,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
You can be running away and still shooting back words....

Just take your finger, walk forward, take your finger, turn your waste (still walking forward, yes it can be done) then when yo do that little exercise, you tell me if it is possible to be shot in the back while walking away...
So now he shot at the cops??

Damn, are you just making things up?

And didn't I tell you not to talk to me until you provide a link where a witness said Kimani pointed a gun at an officer.

Way to deflect 3 times without answering a single thing.

Old 03-25-2013, 06:18 PM

2,930 posts, read 2,224,213 times
Quote:
See now your being honest. You WANT the police to bust protesters heads.

At least your being honest.

We'll see how many heads they bust if protesters show up armed like the Tea Party corporation.
I thought this was about the criminals in Occupy.

Why not stick to the subject of the thread instead of trying to change the parameters like in the preceding posts?

Occupy is nothing but a bunch of losers wanting more government controls and more freebies. When they are challenged, they turn violent,.......AND GET THE TREATMENT THEY DESERVE!!!

Break the law,...suffer the consequences.

Old 03-25-2013, 06:22 PM

29,822 posts, read 24,902,718 times
Occupuke reminds me of a whiny little child who just has to get their way. And they will always bend a story in their favor, even when they are in the wrong. Personally, the police should have simply unleashed the fire hoses on these losers. I'm not usually in favor of more government handouts, but they looked like they could have used a good bath anyways. For the most part, the police gave them their time in the sun, and space to vent their frustrations. Those dopes don't know the first thing about police brutality. If the police really put the hammer on them, they would have dissipated in a hurry.

Get over it. Your movement was an embarrassment. Is the country screwed up? Yup. Do I want these halfwits representing me and my interests? Hell no! I much prefer they keep their uselessness to themselves.

Old 03-25-2013, 06:28 PM

Quote:
So now he shot at the cops??
Don't know? Can you provide something that said he did not?

Quote:
Damn, are you just making things up?
No more than you?

Quote:
And didn't I tell you not to talk to me until you provide a link where a witness said Kimani pointed a gun at an officer.

Way to deflect 3 times without answering a single thing.
So basically, you have NOTING but a few blogs....nothing to back up anything you said....

So, basically, what you are saying is .......the left (YOU) get all your news from blogs.....that are for the person who was shot.....

Again, you're trying to prove a point and making you (the left) look stupid...

Old 03-25-2013, 06:30 PM

Quote:
HOW MANY OFFICERS WERE KILLED? HOW MANY CIVILIANS HAVE POLICE KILLED THIS YEAR ALONE?

And you ALL seem to be missing the point. That does not justify police brutality.
Way to deflect from all these links.....

Old 03-25-2013, 06:40 PM

29,822 posts, read 24,902,718 times
I think he's having a hard time adjusting to the fact that the country has moved on. No more doobs being passed out openly in the streets as misguided misfits curse capitalism. Welcome to life. Some of us contribute to society, work hard, play by the rules and earn our keep. Others make more effort complaining about this system, which doesn't provide an equal reward for sloth, dependency, and general worthlessness. Capitalism doesn't punish those who make an effort, and it doesn't reward those who raise their voices and hold out their hands for their "fair share". So unfair, right?

I wish he would quit reminding us of this awful movement which does nothing but shine a light on the glaring entitlement attitude many harbor in this nation.

Old 03-25-2013, 06:47 PM

2,930 posts, read 2,224,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
I think he's having a hard time adjusting to the fact that the country has moved on. No more doobs being passed out openly in the streets as misguided misfits curse capitalism. Welcome to life. Some of us contribute to society, work hard, play by the rules and earn our keep. Others make more effort complaining about this system, which doesn't provide an equal reward for sloth, dependency, and general worthlessness. Capitalism doesn't punish those who make an effort, and it doesn't reward those who raise their voices and hold out their hands for their "fair share". So unfair, right?
Occupy is like a pack of dogs sitting outside the fence yapping and howling. They yap and howl, but adamantly refuse to engage in trying to solve the perceived problems. Apparently Occupy believes it is beneath them "intellectually" to get involved,...other than yapping and howling about how bad the "system" has become.

Maybe a little "head knockin'" might clear their thinking.

Old 03-25-2013, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
I think he's having a hard time
I think he is a gay, lesbian, homo, child molester, dope smoking, beer guzzling, drunk driving, person......

Why you say....because I found it on a blog that is totally against him and another link that is totally against him....

I mean, it's true right, I found it on some obscure internet website, right........

Can't Lie On The Internet - YouTube

Old 03-25-2013, 08:08 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,449,172 times
Quote:
I'm starting this thread to bring awareness to an issue that has been swept under the rug as of late. Police brutality and corruption. During the protest, hundreds of Americans were beaten, harassed, and falsely charged by our police departments.

There were hundreds of incidents caught on tape that never were investigated. Whether you support the protest or not, the issue of police brutality in this country is one that needs to be addressed.

Intimidation and violence are not ways to combat peaceful protest.

Opinions?
I'm sure there were some cops who got too high on themselves and whacked a few people unjustly.

And I'm sure there were some protesters who vandalized other people's property, set stuff on fire, and generally acted like dicks.

Both deserve some brutality.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies