Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-28-2013, 02:02 PM

602 posts, read 574,228 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb1547 View Post
Why would you wonder if he pays his taxes just because he speaks Spanish? For the record, google works in Spanish too. And yes--that is what you said. That's what's nifty about the quote feature on this site--it makes it all really clear. I'm not a democrat--I'm just not an a**hat.

Well it seems a valid question since he owes almost $30,000 in child support.

And I said "how/if"
You made up things as normal to make it sound like I said he "obviously didn't".
But, keep fabricating if you must.

Read things a few times if you must, but at least get it right.

Old 03-28-2013, 02:41 PM

9,240 posts, read 8,668,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PolymerMan View Post

And I said "how/if"
You made up things as normal to make it sound like I said he "obviously didn't".
But, keep fabricating if you must.

Read things a few times if you must, but at least get it right.
He might be heading to prison.

Old 03-28-2013, 03:51 PM

7,874 posts, read 14,179,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PolymerMan View Post
His baby mama is calling a lawyer now - time to renegotiate!

Old 03-28-2013, 03:56 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,698,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
He might be heading to prison.
Illegals never pay child support. It's not required of them because they're here breaking the laws and committing felony document fraud using stolen social security numbers. That's what the taxpayers are for --- to support their many children.

No surprise that this illegal is a deadbeat father --plenty of money to play the lottery but not to support the children he's sired.

Old 03-28-2013, 04:33 PM

7,300 posts, read 6,733,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
At least they speak the language.
Um... illiteracy is not speaking the language.

il·lit·er·a·cy

/ɪˈlɪtərəsi/ Show Spelled [ih-lit-er-uh-see]
noun, plural il·lit·er·a·cies for 3. 1. a lack of ability to read and write.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/illiteracy

And that includes one hell of a lot of "Americans" whose ancestors have been "legal" here for centuries. So please snap out of the they-need-to-speak-English directed at only one group. Direct it also at the "Americans" who can't speak sh_t. Their illiteracy means they speak NO LANGUAGE AT ALL. Put that in your right wing pipe and smoke it!

Old 03-28-2013, 09:18 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,820,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MauriceP View Post
Why are you calling this man an idiot? OMG haters will hate LOL.... He seems a hardworking guy who says he is going to help his family. Good for him!
I don't hate the guy...I hate the amount...It's stupid...they should have spread the wealth out to 150 people..that would do some good...this is just government stimulating greed of the highest order...If he is not an idiot now- give it a year or so and this money will make him an idiot.

Old 03-28-2013, 09:19 PM

1,000 posts, read 1,127,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
I don't hate the guy...I hate the amount...It's stupid...they should have spread the wealth out to 150 people..that would do some good...this is just government stimulating greed of the highest order...If he is not an idiot now- give it a year or so and this money will make him an idiot.
You hate the money? We won it on a lottery .... I mean hate the lottery then LOL.

Old 03-28-2013, 10:11 PM

3,236 posts, read 3,938,592 times
Very much liked seeing the right wet their diapers with this news item. Nothing more upsetting to the Repubs than a man of color AND an immigrant owning a business and becoming wealthy while they poach copper wiring for scrap around their trailer parks

Old 03-28-2013, 10:39 PM

10,029 posts, read 10,893,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Illegals never pay child support. It's not required of them because they're here breaking the laws and committing felony document fraud using stolen social security numbers. That's what the taxpayers are for --- to support their many children.

No surprise that this illegal is a deadbeat father --plenty of money to play the lottery but not to support the children he's sired.
Nope because they have all of us to support them.

My exboyfriend is the American born son of two LEGAL immigrants from Italy. His dad came over at age 12 and his mom in her 20s after marrying his dad. Anyway, his parents worked hard and both learned English (though his mom spoke with an accent). His mom was a seamstress and took English classes at night. Also, they moved into an Italian neighborhood so they could have gotten away without knowing English. However, when was the last time there was papers available in Italian or "press 1 for Italian". Exactly. Yet we make it easy for those who refuse to learn English and people defend these idiots who refuse to learn.

Old 03-28-2013, 10:59 PM

1,364 posts, read 1,929,020 times
The winner will be broke again in two years .....cmon people!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies