Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2013, 02:13 PM

1,692 posts, read 1,960,364 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
I support those tweets and the picture comparison. Light needs to be shed on the absolutely horrific effects of black culture on black teens.

There is nothing racist about those pictures or those tweets AT ALL. The truth hurts sometimes. Maybe one day black American's will wake up and finally realize that their culture is in complete shambles. And they have no one to blame but themselves.

See the following statistical terms for your evidence:

Abortion
Wedlock
Prison
High School Dropouts
Poverty
Unemployment
Gang Affiliation
Etc. Etc. Etc.

Black people need to wake up and smell the coffee. That their feelings are hurt every time someone calls them out is of absolutely no concern of mine whatsoever.
Context, AeroDC, context. It's not about the pictures, it's about WHO is posting them and WHY. Conservatives seem to have difficulties with the idea of context.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2013, 02:36 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,127,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californian34 View Post
I can control the actions of other Black people as well as you control the actions of other whites. What an idiotic post.
What part of my post did you not comprehend?

Was it the part that said that black people have no one but themselves to blame for state of affairs within their culture?

Or was it the part that outlined the statistical terms in which black people have complete control of their own destiny? (Abortion, high school drop outs, prison, gang affiliation, etc.)

Is there something not clear about my post? Apparently you think that I blamed you for the actions of others. The reality is that I blame those who are responsible....which would be those who perpetuate the horrific side of black culture. And if that is in fact you, then yes, I am blaming you. If not, then what's your problem?

Old 03-27-2013, 02:45 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,127,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by db108108 View Post
Context, AeroDC, context. It's not about the pictures, it's about WHO is posting them and WHY. Conservatives seem to have difficulties with the idea of context.
Why do I care WHO is posting the pictures? I don't. The message is still the same, no matter who is posting them.....and that message is that the effect of black culture on black teens is downright disgusting. And yet black people keep perpetuating these horrific statistics with their "I don't need my baby daddy" attitude. Then the rest of us have to deal with the "baby" who ended up killing or stealing or whatever because in fact he didn't have a good home life. And so the door goes round and round and round. All because someone couldn't keep her legs closed or his penis to himself or otherwise engage in personal responsiblity like a normal human should. And then what? The kids run to gangs and other thugs for their father figures. And door goes round and round and round. Again.

That's the reality. Who gives a schit about who actually posted the picture. I don't give a damn if it's George Zimmermans brother or George Jeffersons wife.

Old 03-27-2013, 02:53 PM

315 posts, read 256,088 times
I think Travon was a criminal. I think he was a gangster or wanted to be and thought he was a bad ass. I think he got what he deserved.

Old 03-27-2013, 02:56 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 24 days ago)

29,560 posts, read 16,548,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
I read about that on another site yesterday. What an insensitive jerk, the murder of the baby has nothing to do with his brother. The cases are not in the least bit alike and to compare Trayvon Martin to a baby killer is ridiculous. He said that this why Black teens are risky...so this makes it okay for a regular citizen to follow them around with guns when they're minding their own business? He will get called racist for comparing two black teens who have absolutely nothing in common to each other, but I guess that's what he wanted. I wonder how GZ feels about this. I don't think I'd be too happy with it if I were him.
He is destroying his brothers case. im betting the prosecution uses this to show the mindset of G.Zimmerman and say

"he thinks just as his brother does"

Old 03-27-2013, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Why do I care WHO is posting the pictures? I don't. The message is still the same, no matter who is posting them.....and that message is that the effect of black culture on black teens is downright disgusting. And yet black people keep perpetuating these horrific statistics with their "I don't need my baby daddy" attitude. Then the rest of us have to deal with the "baby" who ended up killing or stealing or whatever because in fact he didn't have a good home life. And so the door goes round and round and round. All because someone couldn't keep her legs closed or his penis to himself or otherwise engage in personal responsiblity like a normal human should. And then what? The kids run to gangs and other thugs for their father figures. And door goes round and round and round. Again.

That's the reality. Who gives a schit about who actually posted the picture. I don't give a damn if it's George Zimmermans brother or George Jeffersons wife.
What does that have to do with Trayvon Martin since he did have a good home life ? What does that have to do with the millions of African Americans who have good home lives ?

Your argument is to make a generalized statement about an entire population that you have no connection to what so ever.

You are basically doing the exact same thing you have had a problem with on this site.

Old 03-27-2013, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlandochuck1 View Post
What made Martin a threat was that he was on top of Zimmerman and beating his head on the concrete.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
Exactly. Sweet little Trayvon in his thug hoodie....not exactly the sweet little kid many want to make him out to be. Beating a man's head into the concrete seems like pretty thuggish behavior to most.
The argument you 2 are making (based on Zimmerman's own account) is that you can start a fight and once you start losing, it justifies you killing someone, that makes perfect sense.

Old 03-27-2013, 03:22 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,015,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
Well, I guess we are all idiots because we are white, you should put yourself in our shoes and see how asinine this behavior looks from the other side! We are not stupid!

Four posts and they're all off-topic...that puts the lie to your last comment. Clearly the Zimmermans have the same sickness, and that's what this thread is about. Once again: Peddle your snake oil elsewhere. ALL decent people are disgusted by the cowardice and blind hatred of bigots and racists.

Old 03-27-2013, 11:01 PM

15,063 posts, read 6,177,347 times
That family is mentally ill...

Old 03-27-2013, 11:12 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times
Operation Damage Control

Robert Zimmerman: I apologize for tweet - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies